What's new

Mossad Killed 6 Own Officers for Links with Iran

EHRAN (Tasnim) – Mossad, the intelligence agency of the Zionist regime, has eliminated at least six senior officers at its Iran desk after the Iranian Intelligence Ministry thwarted an act of sabotage at an industrial center in the central city of Isfahan.​

The Iranian Intelligence Ministry forces have detected a complicated security operation for an act of sabotage that Mossad was planning at an industrial center in Isfahan, arresting all operational elements involved in the plot.
Thereafter, Mossad discharged the head of its Iran desk and killed, with various methods, at least six senior officers working at the desk on a charge of links with Iranian intelligence forces.

Tomer Eikes, Ayalon Shapira, Sharon Small, Shaili Westland, Ofek Aharon, and Itamar Elhara were the six ranking officers who have been killed by Mossad during an interrogation process on a charge of links with Iran’s security service. The Zionist regime has confirmed the deaths of those six persons.

14010727124632394262732110.jpg

According to the report, apart from these six officers, a number of other officers have also been eliminated by the counter-espionage department of Mossad in various ways, such as through car accidents. The exact number and the fate of the victims remain unknown.

Mossad claims that ‘Sharon Small’, 42, and 21-year-old ‘Shaili Westland’ have had a stroke (after having a fall), alleging that ‘Ofek Aharon’, 26, and ‘Itamar Elharar’, 28, have been shot dead in a clash.

14010727140311342262739510.jpg

1401072714033330262739610.jpg

14010727140356968262739710.jpg

Mossad considered the exposure of its complicated act of sabotage as a big defeat and scandal, so it was forced to eliminate all officers in order to fix the breach of security and links with the Iranian security service in an attempt to protect other persons and their connections.

Considering Iran’s full dominance over Mossad’s activities in the West and Southeast Asia, it is not clear whether or not the recent thwarting of Mossad’s operation in Malaysia and the arrest of all of its agents in that country had taken place as part of cooperation between the intelligence services of Malaysia and Iran.

An informed security source has confirmed Tasnim’s report, saying, “Mossad could never imagine that the counter-espionage service of Iran’s security organization had been informed of their moves for the act of sabotage in Isfahan since the operation was being planned, and had maintained such (intelligence) dominance from when the plot was created until the arrest of the operational forces.

They (Mossad) have even discharged the head of Iran desk to prevent the infiltration by the anonymous soldiers of Imam Zaman (AS) (Iranian Intelligence Ministry forces), but the dominance of the anonymous soldiers of Imam Zaman (AS) is beyond their (Mossad’s) control over their forces.”

The source also pointed to Mossad’s leading role in the riots in Iran, adding, “Mossad has direct responsibility amid the recent riots (in Iran) and thinks that it can pursue its sabotage activities through a number of nuisance raid operations and in cooperation with the regional (espionage) services by provoking the artists and athletes indirectly. However, one can definitely say that all measures and plots of the Mossad’s officers are being controlled and dominated by the anonymous soldiers of Imam Zaman (AS), as blows have been dealt to some of those activities while some others will receive blows in due time.”

--------------------------------

Mossad had recruited few agents from Komala terrorist organization in northern Iraq and had trained them for several months to arrange a massive explosion in the production line of Iran's aircraft manufacturing company during work hours. the plan was to kill as many Iranian engineers and scientists as possible to practically close the production line forever.

After success of Iran's intelligence ministry in thwarting their plot in Isfahan, the entire staff of Iran desk in Mossad were replaced, the the head of Iran's desk plus the Head of Mossad David Barnea who had even met these terrorists personally to increase their morale were discharged and replaced with two women (afraid of their men!)

The following magnificent documentary contains details of the failed Mossad operation in Iran, their equipment, training and places:
فیلم| جزییات عملیات بزرگ دستگیری خرابکاران در ایران و زلزله در موساد | خبرگزاری فارس

Tasnim news agency , lol - what a bunch of assorted nonsense

Stupid people say Mossad failed but the information from that Hamas terrorist was already extracted lol
We will be glad to see more of these kind of these so called successful missions. lol

Hahahahahaha honestly who feeds you this crap? Those people died/were killed in completely unrelated circumstances, some of those died over a year ago, and some were shot by a friendly officer during the night, none of them have anything to do with the Mossad, they're all military people
Yes, random guys like the Erbil casualties who were eliminated by Iranian missiles and drones. otherwise Mossad agents announce their true identity openly. lol

This just shows how unserious and retarded that article is, this is some serious coping mechanism due to the failure of Iranian countermeasures against the Mossad.
So neutralizing a 18 months planed sabotage mission and arresting your agents while they were under Iranian surveillance from the very beginning which led to the discovery of other elements in Iran and other countries is another Mossad success. that's why the head of Mossad was replaced.

lol

Okay that’s just silly so you pump a guy with drugs so he will babble about anything, truth serum never really worked, water boarding has been proven ineffective again if your innocent or guilty of whatever crimes you believe that person committed they will make up anything for you to stop same with all types of other violence, I think the finger nail ripping part is a Syrian technique don’t try to steal that most people are going to pass out from the pain quickly, dude it’s not a James Bond film. Also my spell correction on my phone sucks that part that “grew” was supposed to be I’m sure smhhhhhh, also smh people believe we live in the world of James Bond, after the emirates incident where they did kill the Hamas operative, where all of those agents faces were exposed, names and places they lived came out, is basically when you saw the outsourcing start becoming a regular thing, yes they killed him but with their identities exposed, really poor disguises a spy whose cover is broken is useless.
Okay dude, next time you're kidnapped by the Mossad, open the timer and hope you could endure 24 hours.

People been saying that since the first war, let the Israelis take control let the Palestinians have citizenship and the war would be done the very next day, Palestinians would win just by demographics, the Israelis are more afraid of that, but to be honest Palestinian Authority is corrupt and let’s be honest yes Hamas won the elections but Hamas also wants to stay in power, Palestinians need leaders inshallah next generation
Sorry, do you genuinely believe that by annexing the West Bank Israel wants to give Palestinians an Israeli citizenship? lmfao, you have very lacking knowledge of Israeli politics. The opposite is going to be true, many will be revoked of citizenship, and now there's talk about sending families of terrorists to exile.

We will be glad to see more of these kind of these so called successful missions. lol
No Soleimani, no Fakhrizadeh?
Yes, random guys like the Erbil casualties who were eliminated by Iranian missiles and drones. otherwise Mossad agents announce their true identity openly. lol
Hahahaha like the Asa Flotz Mossad agent you killed, "Did a Fart" in Hebrew lmfao, you guys really are pathetic with your fake news BS

So neutralizing a 18 months planed sabotage mission and arresting your agents while they were under Iranian surveillance from the very beginning which led to the discovery of other elements in Iran and other countries is another Mossad success. that's why the head of Mossad was replaced.

lol
Nothing was neutralized, Mossad beats you every time

Last edited:
Okay dude, next time you're kidnapped by the Mossad, open the timer and hope you could endure 24 hours.

Sorry, do you genuinely believe that by annexing the West Bank Israel wants to give Palestinians an Israeli citizenship? lmfao, you have very lacking knowledge of Israeli politics. The opposite is going to be true, many will be revoked of citizenship, and now there's talk about sending families of terrorists to exile.

Hahahaha like the Asa Flotz Mossad agent you killed, "Did a Fart" in Hebrew lmfao, you guys really are pathetic with your fake news BS

Nothing was neutralized, Mossad beats you every time
Ok 👍🏻 you won yes totally if l a regular law abiding citizen were to get caught by Mossad and they didn’t believe I was a law and abiding citizen I would tell them whatever they wanted to hear, you won your amazing your the greatest Jew since Adam Sandler,90s and early 2000s Adam smh little Nicky and 8 crazy nights killed his career also the Zohan movie was extremely bad smh, billy Madison and happy Gilmore still in my top stupid funny movies

Last edited:
Ok you won yes totally if l a regular law abiding citizen were to get caught by Mossad and they didn’t believe I was a law and abiding citizen I would tell them whatever they wanted to hear, you won your amazing your the greatest Jew since Adam Sandler,90s and early 2000s Adam smh little Nicky and 8 crazy nights killed his career also the Zohan movie was extremely bad smh, billy Madison and happy Gilmore still in my top stupid funny movies
Great, update me when it happens bro👍🏻

That girl could have been my wife. What a waste of beautiful people.
Mosad waleo, tuwano rab chuky...

Individuals been expressing that starting from the primary conflict, let the Israelis take control let the Palestinians have citizenship and the conflict would be done the exceptionally following day, Palestinians would win just by socioeconomics, the Israelis are more terrified of that, however to be straightforward Palestinian Authority is bad and we should be straightforward yes Hamas won the races yet Hamas likewise needs to remain in power, Palestinians need pioneers inshallah future
Please contact me here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mossad-killed-6-dorado manana-own-officers-for-links-with-iran.753152/
Thanks.

To get real information to break someone whose committed takes a lot longer and if he was a committed Hamas member he’s not going to break that easily,because you call them terrorist or whatever you like they believe in their cause, first thing starts coming out of his mouth is going to be lies that sound like truth, so they have to try and verify it will take time, Israelis tactics are known sleep deprivation, handcuffing in uncomfortable ways, humiliation, sound and light etc etc those take time and doesn’t always work.

Did not want to say this. But that is not true. The body and mind have a breaking point. It all depends on the amount you are willing to use. There is no 5 min fix but 24 hrs is more than enough to get your information if you want it.

That girl could have been my wife. What a waste of beautiful people.
Mosad waleo, tuwano rab chuky...
It's unfortunate she died, but she had nothing to do with Mossad, she was a cadet in officer school, a member of the air force. Iranian fake news.

Did not want to say this. But that is not true. The body and mind have a breaking point. It all depends on the amount you are willing to use. There is no 5 min fix but 24 hrs is more than enough to get your information if you want it.
Few hours of waterboarding and anyone will break.

Only applies to those whose mind is bound to material world. otherwise, I have seen many cases where US backed terrorists have done every kind of torture that you could only see in bloody horror movies, yet couldn't break them.

Hahahahahaha honestly who feeds you this crap? Those people died/were killed in completely unrelated circumstances, some of those died over a year ago, and some were shot by a friendly officer during the night, none of them have anything to do with the Mossad, they're all military people

What Iran desk lmao? 2 of them were from Egoz commando unit killed by friendly fire after another officer thought they were intruders in the night, one of them is a literal brigade commander (You think Israel is going to send brigades into Iran?), Shaili Westland wasn't senior officer at all, in fact she was still not an officer, she was still in officer school, and she was a practical engineer recently released from university to serve as one. And I have no idea who the 2 other guys are. All of those occured long ago and far apart.

You even didn't write the correct name, "Sharon Small"? his name was Sharon Asman, not small, nothing to do with Mossad, he was the Nahal combat brigade commander.

"The following magnificent documentary contains details of the failed Mossad operation in Iran, their equipment, training and places:" This just shows how unserious and retarded that article is, this is some serious coping mechanism due to the failure of Iranian countermeasures against the Mossad.

Stupid people say Mossad failed but the information from that Hamas terrorist was already extracted lol
I doubt any Israelis in their right mind would ever spy for Iran

I was talking about Malaysian case, but that's ok, you are a little slow!

You martyred fakhrizadeh, and we roasted Aby Har-Even the master mind of your space and missile program:
14109907_821.jpg

Ok I guess all those papers written by psychologists say many of these people will say false things to stop it, and @mohsen i read the article about the guy who died I’m going to give that to the Palestinians and most likely just good coincidence.

I was talking about Malaysian case, but that's ok, you are a little slow!

You martyred fakhrizadeh, and we roasted Aby Har-Even the master mind of your space and missile program:
14109907_821.jpg
Lol, apparently Iran takes credit for every 84 year old retired man murdered by some Palestinian ape caused fire. He wasn't a mastermind of our space program for years.

I doubt any Israelis in their right mind would ever spy for Iran
Only Arab Israelis

Back
Top Bottom