What's new

Mossad Killed 6 Own Officers for Links with Iran

No I honestly believe the next uprising will come within Israeli lands, it’s not just about the plight of Palestinians the ones who have citizenship are treated you can’t even call it second class citizens, one city gets funding the next gets raw sewage running down their streets, every year the divide gets bigger you don’t need an army on the outside to destroy Israel you got almost 2 million Arabs who are just about to blow, I would love to see the right wing put them all In camps like Nazi germany or try to deport them lol, might not be 6 month might not be a year but sooner or later there will be an explosion, as long as Israel just keeps on brushing it aside act as if the other side doesn’t exist, all you need is a match to to burn down establishment.
It's both inside and outside occupied territories, that's why I said they can't build the wall.

This discrimination and racism has been part of their culture from thousands of years ago, even Qur'an has introduced them with this trait, that's why they can't build a society and have always been hated by non-Jewish people across countries and history.

It's both inside and outside occupied territories, that's why I said they can't build the wall.

This discrimination and racism has been part of their culture from thousands of years ago, even Qur'an has introduced them with this trait, that's why they can't build a society and have always been hated by non-Jewish people across countries and history.
Look again I’m not saying all Jews are evil, I think a small minority hold sway of the majority, like all countries, bad is bad I think the current “leaders” of both people need to disappear, but do I think before it gets better it’s going to start getting a lot worse,yes I do, I’m sorry what occurred in the past is the past I can’t say people are evil because they don’t believe what I believe, what happens to us when we die doesn’t change what happens to us right now, we live in black, white and gray world nothing is that simple. Also a simple fact Koran doesn’t teach us to hate, someone hates you show them love and mercy.

Look again I’m not saying all Jews are evil, I think a small minority hold sway of the majority, like all countries, bad is bad I think the current “leaders” of both people need to disappear, but do I think before it gets better it’s going to start getting a lot worse,yes I do, I’m sorry what occurred in the past is the past I can’t say people are evil because they don’t believe what I believe, what happens to us when we die doesn’t change what happens to us right now, we live in black, white and gray world nothing is that simple. Also a simple fact Koran doesn’t teach us to hate, someone hates you show them love and mercy.
Yes, I know pro-resistance jews exists too, we have jews in Iran and they live peacefully among us, specially in my city Shiraz. some of them have suppressed it, but that racism is part of their religion where they consider all other races as intelligent animals! and their greedy elders have exploited this part repeatedly through out history ,so it's not about the past, but this very day and a constant record in history, even more in west than middle east.

Yes, I know pro-resistance jews exists too, we have jews in Iran and they live peacefully among us, specially in my city Shiraz. some of them have suppressed it, but that racism is part of their religion where they consider all other races as intelligent animals! and their greedy elders have exploited this part repeatedly through out history ,so it's not about the past, but this very day and a constant record in history, even more in west than middle east.
Well to be honest minus the ultra Orthodox Jews, I’ve never had that issue myself and I live in the west but like I said I go by case by case, no matter the religion or race is, I grew up in a family of Muslims, also Christians and some who were hardcore in each other’s beliefs but end of the day we respected one another, my dad has a friend whose Jewish known him for 30 plus years, they have debates about Israel and Palestine all the time, and afterwards they go do hookah my dads 82 years old his friend is 79 they have one motto that they share a bit… is bit… no matter where you come from, just because people tell me we can’t be friends doesn’t mean you always have to listen to them but that’s all I’m going to say about it, I don’t like Beny but do I hate a guy I’m never going to meet no he’s on the far right, the few friends I have had in my past 40 years are on the left center, why would I associate myself with someone who doesn’t see me as anything but beneath himself, again that’s how the Nazis of Germany saw your people and yet you think it’s alright to treat all Palestinians the way your people were treated.

It's not Intifada anymore, now you will have to face the real weapons like Qaza, but this time you can't build a wall to hide behind it.
Don't worry, your already crumbling state will crumble a lot more very soon. Your trash tier drones would be of no use.

Don't worry, your already crumbling state will crumble a lot more very soon. Your trash tier drones would be of no use.
Isn’t this the same state at honestly lost track of elections, you guys hate each other just as much as the next country, and looks like you guys might bring back the most corrupt prime minister of all time, ehud Olmert was tame in comparison and a much likable guy, at least if Netanyahu comes back we can see another election in two months, honestly I’m surprised the Ultra Orthodox haven’t revolted and took over yet.

No you didnt! You paid some Kurds to shoot the scientist and now youre just rolling with the ridiculous claims of the Iranians that he was attacked by Teriminator. Israel has not confirmed this which proves it's bollocks!

You got the guy way too late! Iran has an underground nuke program now thanks to him lol learn to swim!
Oh so you don't believe Iran's method of assassination claim but you do believe that absolute nonsense about 6 random Israeli officers?

Isn’t this the same state at honestly lost track of elections, you guys hate each other just as much as the next country, and looks like you guys might bring back the most corrupt prime minister of all time, ehud Olmert was tame in comparison and a much likable guy, at least if Netanyahu comes back we can see another election in two months, honestly I’m surprised the Ultra Orthodox haven’t revolted and took over yet.
Lol, literally all of Iran is revolting, this is incomparable. Only problematic people in Israel are Arabs. Meanwhile revolts in Iran know no race.

Netanyahu is corrupt? Lol, this is what the left wants you to think. He is not corrupt at all, they used those baseless allegations to dethrone him. To this day nothing was proved.

The real corrupt people are the ones funded by leftist European political groups.

Lol, literally all of Iran is revolting, this is incomparable. Only problematic people in Israel are Arabs. Meanwhile revolts in Iran know no race.

Netanyahu is corrupt? Lol, this is what the left wants you to think. He is not corrupt at all, they used those baseless allegations to dethrone him. To this day nothing was proved.

The real corrupt people are the ones funded by leftist European political groups.
Ok if Netanyahu isn’t corrupt Abbas is Robin Hood lmafo, at least I can admit when old guard is tired and corrupt and just don’t want to leave because staying on top pays well. All those gifts bibi got because he was so loved by these billionaires, I wish I had billionaire friends who admitted to giving hundreds of thousands shekels “gifts” get the f out of here if you believe that. I think Israel has many problems Israeli arabs aren’t the ones causing you to go re-elections for the umpteenths times that’s between the right and left, arabs in Israel enjoying the show.

for a guy most will tell you hasn’t been involved in Irans nuclear activity in years
A nuclear physicist by profession, one of the most heavily guarded men in Iran, and you want me to believe he stopped working on the nuclear program? He was the head of this program, stop believing the nonsense Iran spews, they also claim Iran's nuclear program isn't a military one.

A nuclear physicist by profession, one of the most heavily guarded men in Iran, and you want me to believe he stopped working on the nuclear program? He was the head of this program, stop believing the nonsense Iran spews, they also claim Iran's nuclear program isn't a military one.
So heavily guarded he drove himself without protection in a vehicle that wasn’t armored, I didn’t say he wasn’t once involved in Irans nuclear program, I said he wasn’t involved in the past several years, so heavily guarded he drove the same route everyday in an unarmored vehicle Beny I promise you I read cnn before I read press tv I read Haaretz before I read hayom, honestly debate with someone else, your just as silly as a couple of other people on this site, Israel killed him because of the intel they stole from the vault in iran, much of it old and referring him to the head of their nuclear weapons program everyone knows that, and everyone knew that before Mossad took to information, much of the information they had everyone already knew,even the Israelis

Ok if Netanyahu isn’t corrupt Abbas is Robin Hood lmafo, at least I can admit when old guard is tired and corrupt and just don’t want to leave because staying on top pays well. All those gifts bibi got because he was so loved by these billionaires, I wish I had billionaire friends who admitted to giving hundreds of thousands shekels “gifts” get the f out of here if you believe that. I think Israel has many problems Israeli arabs aren’t the ones causing you to go re-elections for the umpteenths times that’s between the right and left, arabs in Israel enjoying the show.
Tell me, how much did the cases against him progress? If anything, they regressed, people were pressured to falsely testify against him and then their testimony was discarded as a result.

Netanyahu doesn't need money lol, receiving gifts isn't bribery, and it wasn't proven anyways.

Oh so you don't believe Iran's method of assassination claim but you do believe that absolute nonsense about 6 random Israeli officers?

A mafia crime organisation killing rats and loose ends is commonplace. Terminator, however, is only for Hollywood. Who said this was Iran's method, did you mean Iran's explanation? Iran is also good at lying to the media just like any other modern nation state.

So heavily guarded he drove himself without protection in a vehicle that wasn’t armored, I didn’t say he wasn’t once involved in Irans nuclear program, I said he wasn’t involved in the past several years, so heavily guarded he drove the same route everyday in an unarmored vehicle Beny I promise you I read cnn before I read press tv I read Haaretz before I read hayom, honestly debate with someone else, your just as silly as a couple of other people on this site, Israel killed him because of the intel they stole from the vault in iran, much of it old and referring him to the head of their nuclear weapons program everyone knows that, and everyone knew that before Mossad took to information, much of the information they had everyone already knew,even the Israelis
I suggest you read about this article.

Iran made a lot of false statements. He was one of the most heavily guarded men in Iran, except they sucked at guarding him. Many of the claims of Iran were to try and hide part of their failures.

A mafia crime organisation killing rats and loose ends is commonplace. Terminator, however, is only for Hollywood. Who said this was Iran's method, did you mean Iran's explanation? Iran is also good at lying to the media just like any other modern nation state.
So you believe Iran when it's something you like to hear and don't believe Iran when it's something you don't like to hear👍

Tell me, what role did general Moshen Fakhrezadeh serve as then?

Tell me, how much did the cases against him progress? If anything, they regressed, people were pressured to falsely testify against him and then their testimony was discarded as a result.

Netanyahu doesn't need money lol, receiving gifts isn't bribery, and it wasn't proven anyways.
Omg hundreds of thousands of shekels of gifts are bribes you silly goof, states of heads of democratically elected officials are not allowed to take,his wife his reviled by all right and left, and again supposedly most guarded man in iran but isn’t protected at the same time, that’s Forbes magazine not the New Yorker, Forbes sometimes veers into make believe news or they just copy paste from other organizations. But you can debate the terminator with the other guy getting ready for my second job

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom