What's new

Mosques declared terrorism organisations by NYPD: Report

American govt is paranoid. Thats why people like Snowden who revealed the truth about the US govt spying on its citizen are facing prosecution. But because of the fear, not many Americans are wanting to protest. There is only a minority which are aginst what is going on, but the majority would support action like this against the mosques in New York.
Who knows in future, if another terror attack hits US, then muslims might be taken and put into camps.

American govt is paranoid. Thats why people like Snowden who revealed the truth about the US govt spying on its citizen are facing prosecution. But because of the fear, not many Americans are wanting to protest. There is only a minority which are aginst what is going on, but the majority would support action like this against the mosques in New York.
Who knows in future, if another terror attack hits US, then muslims might be taken and put into camps.

I read an article that says if there is war with Iran.

Iranians should be rounded up and put into camps!:smitten:

It was written by a security expert.

so, yes if there is a war with another muslim country I definitely see that happening.

I read an article that says if there is war with Iran.

Iranians should be rounded up and put into camps!:smitten:

It was written by a security expert.

so, yes if there is a war with another muslim country I definitely see that happening.

Sadly USA have already done it before during WW2, when it put all its Japanese citizens into camps until Japan surrendered. So it wont be a surprise.

This jew worshipping piece of crap country known as america is the biggest terror hub of the world dont worry this jew worshipping piece of crap country america will soon b wiped out from the face of this earth these american government piece of craps r jew worshippers including OBAMA oops OBONGO these americans r born beggars nd slaves thts y these american government nd people worship jews nd SAYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

non-Muslim world will openly come against Islam in future centuries. non-Muslims sees Islam as a disgusting Ideology especially after 9/11. Internet and technology is the biggest enemy for Islam as critical publications against Islam is now getting into common men.

most uneducated believes Islam is like Christianity or Judaism assuming the stories of Abraham. but, it is not- my Sanghparivaar brothers! Islam may be closer to you more than you would imagine.

google is also anti-Islam. look what it is suggesting. :
24on52v.png

yes, anti-muslim sentiment is prevalent.. ^^

on topic-why each and every mosque??

I can't believe they did this. Anyway their country their rules! But a bit extreme rule.

Wow.. this is extreme...

You think this is extreme? US citizens, who happen to be Muslims, that go to other nations have been denied return entry because...reasons. They themselves don't even know why they were denied re-entry into the USA, and in some extreme cases, some of these people have even been arrested by the nations they've visited at the behest of the US.

Instead of getting all uptight about it, maybe Muslims need to ask themselves why they have sat silently by while their places of worship were used to spread hate and hatch plots of violence and murder and mayhem? Is it conceivable that all this happened so secretly that no one got a whiff of it? How often have good Muslims come out in the open and informed the law and the authorities that such things are happening? Yes the US has a history, like was seen during WWII. So this is not a small insignificant piece of news. I would be really scared if I was a Muslim in America today.

Currently world bleeds by religious terrorism then how can you counter it without keep under check the religious place. Every sane govt. cannot wait for butchering of their citizen they have to prevent by effective counter terrorism intelligence operation.
Govt. should keep under check all religious place not only a certain religion but they should not disclose this in public , by this move followers of certain religion feels harrassed & this create more hate among people & it would only benefit for terrorists who brainwash person easily to become terrorists.

People forget Islamic countries that how they treat other religion followers in their country.

There country, there law...

Though I condemn stereotyping.. Not all mosque are terrorists heaven.. Bad USA>

I heard that Indian govt too are planning to snoop Mosque in India..

Back
Top Bottom