What's new

Mosques declared terrorism organisations by NYPD: Report

Imagine if we declare the Pakistani curch as a terrorist organization. That will be 'religious intolerance' - straight up wouldn't it?

Don't give the Mullahs ideas bro, Pakistan would be butchered by the media. :cry:

NYPD turning into the gestapo.

This has been going on for a long while, ever since 9/11.
You can think Mr Texas ranger and his administration for the patriot act.

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so offended, if your not doing anything wrong, why worry?

You don't mind being put on surveillance based on no evidence or cause for suspicion?
Well I do, I think Americans are led to believe that they are rich and free, as such, the US diplomats working in developing nations, US based NGO's, US missions at the UN always blow their own horn and accuse others of just that.

All while it seems the US is not the liberal paradise it's made out to be.
Hypocrisy makes me sick!

I wasn't talking about majoosis. :lol:

Oh yeah list them I have been all over NYC never came across even one. :unsure:

Hmm.... I don't know Ive never been to a Zoroastrian temple in New York city, but im sure there are at least two ro three templs in the state of Ne York.

Hmm.... I don't know Ive never been to a Zoroastrian temple in New York city, but im sure there are at least two ro three templs in the state of Ne York.

There is like one or two in the state, like none in the city. Don't fall off your bike next time. :P

You don't mind being put on surveillance based on no evidence or cause for suspicion?
Well I do, I think Americans are led to believe that they are rich and free, as such, the US diplomats working in developing nations, US based NGO's, US missions at the UN always blow their own and accuse others of just that.

All while it seems the US is not the liberal paradise it's made out to be.
Hypocrisy makes me sick!

I'm against NSA reading my emails and private facenook chats, looking through my pics and listeing to my private phone calls.

But Im not against authorities looking into mosques that promote extreme ideologies..

Wahhabism is taking over America. Every mosque is a Wahhabi mosque. You want them to look the other way?

Im sure they monitor ALL Mosques in America. but whats wrong with that? I think Muslims should help them weed ouy the extremists.

I'm against NSA reading my emails and private facenook chats, looking through my pics and listeing to my private phone calls.

But Im not against authorities looking into mosques that promote extreme ideologies..

Read the article, it's indiscriminant surveillance of mosques. You're missing the point.

If they do promote extremist ideologies, then it is the NYPD's and all other authorities right to look into it.
But unwarranted surveillance is the issue here.

@iranigirl2 go read FBI reports, it is Muslims who report Muslims around here. I bet you have never even stepped into a mosque in NYC, nearly have are Barelvi especially the Pakistani ones and then a bunch are run by MAS who are not even Wahabbi. I have even been to Wahabbi mosques the worst they do is throw potshots at shias.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the article, it's indiscriminant surveillance of mosques. You're missing the point.

If they do promote extremist ideologies, then it is the NYPD's and all other authorities right to look into it.
But unwarranted surveillance is the issue here.

They just want to weed out the extremists , they are NOT harassing or discriminating against muslims.

I think they should form a Muslim unit within the NYPD to help them out and infiltrate these mosques .

They just want to weed out the extremists , they are NOT harassing or discriminating against muslims.

I think they should form a Muslim unit within the NYPD to help them out and infiltrate these mosques .

facepalm.gif
Don't you get the point I'm trying to make? they have no right, it's just like the NSA reading your emails.

The intent is to weed out extremists, but the methodology is immoral and counterproductive.
Take the guy who goes to his local mosque in NYC, will he not feel alienated at this kind of report?

And they do use Muslim informants and they have a bad history with this too, I can point out a particular case where the informants went a bit too far.

facepalm.gif
Don't you get the point I'm trying to make? they have no right, it's just like the NSA reading your emails.

The intent is to weed out extremists, but the methodology is immoral and counterproductive.
Take the guy who goes to his local mosque in NYC, will he not feel alienated at this kind of report?

And they do use Muslim informants and they have a bad history with this too, I can point out a particular case where the informants went a bit too far.

I don't see it as immoral or counterproductive.

Do you know a better way to stop the terrorst before they do something?

If your a good muslim you would help them catch these guys..

Back
Top Bottom