What's new

Moscow warns Muslims against Bakri Eid animal sacrifice within city limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they allow them in dedicated sites,there's no problemo!

[video=youtube;ftTeIVFqZ-g][/video]

Which part of my post was trolling? I only speak facts, and that is that russia has very little tolerance for islamic fundamentalism, which above video portrays. If muslims dont follow russian laws and govt orders, they will find themselves in trouble, which is exactly what i said. Anyways, im out of here as some people dont appreciate my views in this thread...

The part where you brought all this .

How is this news in any ways related to this piece of information which you are sharing . There is no logical relation as well . Terrorism is one Think , basic Human decency other .

would have take this , would have taken that
the thing is
so called hard a$$es got hard kicks and whole empire broke Period

I have read history from islamic and non-islamic sources on Afghanistan.If it was not for CIA and China providing weapons to Mujahideen and CIA providing intelligence on Soviet movements,it would have taken another 10 years to make Russia move from Afghanistan.

But look at the mess that war has created in pakistan and afghanistan. TTP ,Taliban ,opium pouring into Pakistan ,central asia etc.

would have take this , would have taken that
the thing is
so called hard a$$es got hard kicks and whole empire broke. Period

Broke only because the elite got greedy to grab as much state assets.

Soviet Union referendum, 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And ISI-CIA sponsored mujahideen was crushed in Chechnya brutally by Vladmir Putin.

If you think 1.5 million afghan deaths is a joke ? Are pakistanis as hard as the russians ?

Russians are not people you can screw around with.

I am sure people have seen the video where Russian president Putin said that he will cut off the penises of muslims who want to indulge in jihad in russia.

If I were a muslim in russia, I would think twice before trying something there...

If only the Muslims had fear of other humans in their hearts instead of fear of Allah, especially when they are on Jihad!

No wonder, you are not a Muslim.

I am sure people have seen the video where Russian president Putin said that he will cut off the penises of muslims who want to indulge in jihad in russia.

If I were a muslim in russia, I would think twice before trying something there...

Why you are on lose motions dude? :pop:

This is a Public HEALTH Issue and NOT a RELIGIOUS FREEDOM issue.

The entails of Animals if not properly disposed off can rot and cause deseases in the City.

This is a Good Policy in the interest of Public Health.

Some saffrons will make panties wet without understanding news.

@ Topic - We should implement same rule in Pakistan as well

We are heading there, as people have realized what a head the afterward cleaning (or lack of it) is. So many families are opting to go with services such as Meat One for their sacrifice instead of doing it themselves.

Russian Muslims already are obeying and have vowed to accept it so no question of SHOULD

There is a adage in Hindi "Bhay bin preet Nahi" means without fear no one behave civilized...

Lawlessness bring Chaos..

So that people can troll..... Otherwise i dont see any reason for this to be a news (for outsiders)......

actually not people but TOI carrying this news item might had been looking for a COW Ban without reading the text of the news.

do you have the link of that video mate ? would appreciate if you can share it.

I think u don't want face the reality.
the point is "hard a$$es got kicked"
even if the kickers were not human being. May be some creature from other planet but they kicked them out

Broke only because the elite got greedy to grab as much state assets.

Soviet Union referendum, 1991 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And ISI-CIA sponsored mujahideen was crushed in Chechnya brutally by Vladmir Putin.

If you think 1.5 million afghan deaths is a joke ? Are pakistanis as hard as the russians ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom