What's new

Moscow warns Muslims against Bakri Eid animal sacrifice within city limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Turkey We have slaughter centers. You take your sacrifice there where professional butchers slay the animal while you wait in the cafeteria. It's forbidden to slay your animal anywhere else.

But that is not always the case, all across the country.

:cuckoo: or u drunken ?
its about Eid not jihad

Russians are not people you can screw around with.

I am sure people have seen the video where Russian president Putin said that he will cut off the penises of muslims who want to indulge in jihad in russia.

If I were a muslim in russia, I would think twice before trying something there...

In Turkey We have slaughter centers. You take your sacrifice there where professional butchers slay the animal while you wait in the cafeteria. It's forbidden to slay your animal anywhere else.

But that is not always the case, all across the country.

That's wonderful planning.

Unfortunately here in my country we lack such a systematic slaughter points

:cuckoo: or u drunken ?
its about Eid not jihad

The reason they ahev apparently been warned is because some russian muslims dont listen to the russian govt and go ahead and do their thing. While this would fly in most other countries that are democratic/have spineless govts, it would most definitely not fly in russia. Thats the point i was trying to make, that russians are reallly hard-a$$es when it comes to obeying orders...

we have seen these hard a$$es in soviet afghan war

The reason they ahev apparently been warned is because some russian muslims dont listen to the russian govt and go ahead and do their thing. While this would fly in most other countries that are democratic/have spineless govts, it would most definitely not fly in russia. Thats the point i was trying to make, that russians are reallly hard-a$$es when it comes to obeying orders...

“The participants of the working meeting again confirmed the unacceptability of performing the rites of sacrifice in the city. All city mosques are accepting orders for the meat from animals that would be slaughtered at specially agreed and equipped sites in the Moscow suburbs,” reads the statement posted on the website of the Council of Russian Muftis –an official body coordinating the affairs between the state and those who follow the Islam
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...crifice-within-city-limits.html#ixzz2gkFo8Yaw

\
guess your Indian poster and others lost the plot on Cows here

we have seen these hard a$$es in soviet afghan war

What was the use of that war? 1.5-2.5 million afghans muslims dead due to soviet attacks and depopulation of villages and scorched earth policy of soviets.Look at the mess today Afghanistan is even today as if it was sent into the stone age.

And the main funder and weapons supplier behind that war was USA and China the very nations themselves involved in suppressing islam.

“The participants of the working meeting again confirmed the unacceptability of performing the rites of sacrifice in the city. All city mosques are accepting orders for the meat from animals that would be slaughtered at specially agreed and equipped sites in the Moscow suburbs,” reads the statement posted on the website of the Council of Russian Muftis –an official body coordinating the affairs between the state and those who follow the Islam
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...crifice-within-city-limits.html#ixzz2gkFo8Yaw

\
guess your Indian poster and others lost the plot on Cows here

Thats exactly what I am saying though. You think this Mufti could have possibly said "No, we are going to slaughter animals in public on eid"? He would be the first one getting slaughtered by the russian govt if he said that. That is all my point was...

Thats exactly what I am saying though. You think this Mufti could have possibly said "No, we are going to slaughter animals in public on eid"? He would be the first one getting slaughtered by the russian govt if he said that. That is all my point was...

He would be jail for disobeying municipal laws.

Hindutva in Motion is a Tiny Troll . Off topic comments and Frothing from mouth

It was answer for hard a$$es .. war never brings good stuff

What was the use of that war? 1.5-2.5 million afghans muslims dead due to soviet attacks and depopulation of villages and scorched earth policy of soviets.Look at the mess today Afghanistan is even today as if it was sent into the stone age.

And the main funder and weapons supplier behind that war was USA and China the very nations themselves involved in suppressing islam.

Completely different apples and oranges being compared here. Also, when you say "we", when did you become American?

kid ! when US entered the war and when it started ?
and who fought the war ? from where the money came ? what was role of US ? go and read history

I don't see any reason to get shot at or even jailed for NO issue here by the mufti or Muslims.

These are good guidelines and hence no reason to disobey these in the first place.

Hindutva in Motion is a Tiny Troll . Off topic comments and Frothing from mouth

Which part of my post was trolling? I only speak facts, and that is that russia has very little tolerance for islamic fundamentalism, which above video portrays. If muslims dont follow russian laws and govt orders, they will find themselves in trouble, which is exactly what i said. Anyways, im out of here as some people dont appreciate my views in this thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
It was answer for hard a$$es .. war never brings good stuff

kid ! when US entered the war and when it started ?
and who fought the war ? from where the money came ? what was role of US ? go and read history

I have read history from islamic and non-islamic sources on Afghanistan.If it was not for CIA and China providing weapons to Mujahideen and CIA providing intelligence on Soviet movements,it would have taken another 10 years to make Russia move from Afghanistan.

But look at the mess that war has created in pakistan and afghanistan. TTP ,Taliban ,opium pouring into Pakistan ,central asia etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom