What's new

Moscow and Beijing love Pakistan

LOL well you can choose to not believe the essay but can u say to these pcituresss,.... you are a mind controlled RED GUARD

Does those pictures say much about the 10 thousand 'you' claimed?

You might want to take a look at articles writen about America's 'Bonus Army' incident where they attacked its own World War veterans. Talk about 'Demoncracy' at work. :disagree:

All I can say is, someone is trying hard to troll, flame and derailing the thread. Perhaps one wants to have a happy holiday from the forum? :azn:

LOL well you can choose to not believe the essay but can u say to these pcituresss,.... you are a mind controlled RED GUARD
10,000?? i guess you pressed 0 three times extra in your emotions.. :P i can see only 10 odd people there..

Indians should not forget theirs as well.. (satti?)

I think Pakistan need to align itself closely with

a) China
b) Russia

Think , these countries have history of "Trustfulness" and honor

Also if we can some how include India in mix it would be not bad, because if we look at the big picture US is trying get India to become what it made us become when they needed help in Afghanistan in 80's

USA can't be trusted

I just feel that Russia and China is our future :agree:

Sorry but India is too big too be a PAWN of some sort... India is a democracy that is why the soft shoulder from the U.S. ... other than tht India is under No Alliance policy... where it doesn't get cozy with a specific ally

Sorry but India is too big too be a PAWN of some sort... India is a democracy that is why the soft shoulder from the U.S. ... other than tht India is under No Alliance policy... where it doesn't get cozy with a specific ally

Not because of Democracy mate.. come out of your delusion.. its because of size of your population.. market value because of cheap labor.. thats all India is to West.. No wonder all the "call centers" are there..

ARE you serious right NOW?? you are in unter DENIAL!!!! You want to ban me cause i spoke my mind with evidence of pictures... no surpise from a Chinese person here, BANNISH ME JUST LIKE YOU GOVERNMENT

and you think that^ example is anywhere close to being compared to Tinamen Squre

Example being close or not doesn't matter, it goes to show that China isn't the only one that uses force. USA the father of Demoncracy did it and you are questioning China after the troublemaker's reluctance to co-operate and leave? instead they stayed there for over a month?

I think the one in denial is yourself, your demoncracy is bad and it clearly corrupted your mind and soul. You are like the Bull in the arena that blindly charges at anything that is red. Your rage, your anger for the colour red are undeniable. I pray for God to ease your pain and your sufferning (yes you must be very angry seeing how China is defying all odds and being so successful). May you have a better life and be born a Chinese instead. :cheers:

CHINESE CIVILIZATION - RUSSIAN CIVILIZATION - INDUS CIVILIZATION - OTTOMAN

RETURN OF THE REAL CIVILIZATION !!!

ARE you serious right NOW?? you are in unter DENIAL!!!! You want to ban me cause i spoke my mind with evidence of pictures... no surpise from a Chinese person here, BANNISH ME JUST LIKE YOU GOVERNMENT

and you think that^ example is anywhere close to being compared to Tinamen Squre

India has done much worse than Tiannemen. One example is the Gujerat riots.

Hindus start a fire on a train. Blame it on Muslims. 3,000 Muslims get burnt alive. The police help in the burning. The Modi mayor or whatever he is is implicated in the rioting. State organized massacre.

Example being close or not doesn't matter, it goes to show that China isn't the only one that uses force. USA the father of Demoncracy did it and you are questioning China after the troublemaker's reluctance to co-operate and leave? instead they stayed there for over a month?

I think the one in denial is yourself, your demoncracy is bad and it clearly corrupted your mind and soul. You are like the Bull in the arena that blindly charges at anything that is red. Your rage, your anger for the colour red are undeniable. I pray for God to ease your pain and your sufferning (yes you must be very angry seeing how China is defying all odds and being so successful). May you have a better life and be born a Chinese instead. :cheers:

HELL NO, India is not any less succesfull than CHINA!!! we are just 1 DECADE behind... I am sorry but we will see when, Come talk to me when a Democracy kills it's own citizens...

:triniti: I like my women taller than 5'5 and look hot and sexy like Aishwarya Rai or Katrina Kaif(muslim Indian girl)... Indians have all we want!

Hindus start a fire on a train. Blame it on Muslims. 3,000 Muslims get burnt alive. The police help in the burning. The Modi mayor or whatever he is is implicated in the rioting. State organized massacre.

Or the 1984 massacre of Sikhs in India. Thousands of unarmed men, women and children from the Sikh community, were butchered by India.

Shhhhhh :secret:... That was ISI paid Indian Police..

HELL NO, India is not any less succesfull than CHINA!!! we are just 1 DECADE behind... I am sorry but we will see when, Come talk to me when a Democracy kills it's own citizens...

:triniti: I like my women taller than 5'5 and look hot and sexy like Aishwarya Rai or Katrina Kaif(muslim Indian girl)... Indians have all we want!

Are you sure you want to see them without Make up?? :P

Katrina Kaif.. Aishwariya Rai

This is definite hallucinogenics. Most of Bollywood doesnt look anything like India.

Or the 1984 massacre of Sikhs in India. Thousands of unarmed men, women and children from the Sikh community, were butchered by India.

That's a good comparison with Tiannemen.

The 2002 Gujerat riots weren't even political. It was just the Indian government wanting ot massacre some Muslims. There wasn't any political goal by Muslims. In fact no Muslims did anything wrong in the run up to the massacres. They just occurred with government help.

Back
Top Bottom