What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

Jamaica is good place but jamaicans are the most hostile black people on earth. :lol:

Really? I haven't found them hostile at all.

You are mistaken brother. These countries are not allies of Pakistan. Not even close. Most of these countries don't even represent the true spirit of Islam.

Your post does have an element of truth in it, but so does mine. Arabs aren't monolithic group.

Last edited:
Really? I haven't found them hostile at all.

Your post does have an element of truth in it, but so does mine. Arabs aren't monolithic group.
That's surprising! Maybe they are more hostile towards other Blacks, who knows?

i just don't like pakistanis
i love pakistan but i have a great amount of contempt towards pakistanis
What about tarik fateh? Do you like him?

i wanted to throw a cold glace of coffee ice cap at him (i.e. milkshaking) but the idea of being convicted discouraged me

Ofcourse I guess experiences vary. However I found black English-speaking people in the Carribean love Pakistanis and everyone knew who our cricketers like Imran Khan, Shahid Afridi, Javed Miandad were.

I also found that everywhere international flags were, always a Pakistani flag could be found waving.

Initially some of Rastafarians seemed insular, but they open up very quickly. Most people are friendly and know about Muslims or have Muslim friends from outside the country.

Bollywood has put Indian culture firmly in the hearts and minds of Moroccans. Perhaps this explains as to when my family travelled their for a holiday Moroccans knew very little about Pakistan and everything about India.

Why should people know about "Pakistan" in the first place, there are 200 countries in the world and I am sure most people in Pakistan also don't know anything about the culture of the 90% of those foreign countries, it is the same case with the people of other countries. Because both india and china are the biggest countries with respect to population so almost everyone around the world knows about them, there is no rocket science behind it. It has nothing to do with so-called soft power of India, in reality most people in the world have many degrading slurs about india and indians.

Actually in my case I even like the situation when no knows about the details of my country of origin in Germany because I don't need to explain any BS to them, I heard a local punjabi saying in Gujranwala in my childhood "Ohla changa honda ay", "To be out of lime light is a good thing".

Last edited:
Inshallah

Cannot happen until Iranians change their behavior towards Pakistan and Arab regimes become more representative of their people.

Pakistan's political future is toward Central Asia as Ch. Rehmat Ali firmly believed, and through Turkestan all the way to Turkey and Azerbaijan.

Why should people know about "Pakistan" in the first place, there are 200 countries in the world and I am sure most people in Pakistan don't know anything about the culture of the 90% of those foreign countries, it is the same case with the people of other countries. Because both india and china are the biggest countries with respect to population so almost everyone around the world knows about them, there is no rocket science behind it. It has nothing to do with so-called soft power of India, in reality most people in the world have many degrading slurs about india and indians.

Actually in my case I like whenever no knows about the details of my country of origin in Germany because I don't need to explain any BS to them, I heard a local punjabi saying in Gujranwala in my childhood "Ohla changa honda ay", "To be out of lime light is a good thing".

Well maybe 20 years ago but 9/11 freaking changed that for sure Pakistan was plaster as the OBL hideout and being a "terrorist country"

Cannot happen until Iranians change their behavior towards Pakistan and Arab regimes become more representative of their people.

Pakistan's political future is toward Central Asia as Ch. Rehmat Ali firmly believed, and through Turkestan all the way to Turkey and Azerbaijan.

Without Iran,Turkey,Russia and China there will be no Pakistani influence in those areas

That's what I meant. Our relationship with China and Turkey in the main, is of paramount importance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom