What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

Interesting brothers. From my experience, most Somalis though are firmly pro-Pakistan. We have done alot of good for their country too.
Somalis are decent people. They are not anti Pakistani, on the contrary they are fond of Pakistan. With a minority being fans and able to sing Hindi songs just shows how Bollywood culture has also infiltrated parts of their land and culture.

rape habibis.
Xenophobia and Genocidal desires to wipe out muslims.

Somalis are decent people. They are not anti Pakistani, on the contrary they are fond of Pakistan. With a minority being fans and able to sing Hindi songs just shows how Bollywood culture has also infiltrated parts of their land and culture.
There was a haitian girl "not me" who was fond of bollywood and went to india.
She went to india and got treated like dirt,there might be a thread on it.

Xenophobia and Genocidal desires to wipe out muslims.

There was a haitian girl "not me" who was fond of bollywood and went to india.
She went to india and got treated like dirt,there might be a thread on it.

Sister, are you really from Haiti?

I went to the West Indies for tourism, it is a very beautiful part of the world. I found the people especially down to Earth and respectable.

Sister, are you really from Haiti?

I went to the West Indies for tourism, it is a very beautiful part of the world. I found the people especially down to Earth and respectable.
I have been there once in my childhood didn't get a chance to go again.
What parts of west indies have you been to?

Bollywood is a powerful entity which has been able to influence the Arab and north African world. Pakistan should have done much more to forge closer ties with these nations in regards to culture, food, language and tourism. I suppose it's too little too late.

The sad reality is today Moroccans and other Arabs are exposed to watching exaggerated Bollywood war films depicting defeat of Pakistan and Pakistan as an evil terrorist nation. No doubt this will negatively influence their thoughts regarding the 'brotherly' country Pakistan.

These Arabs and North African nations were always closer to Hindustan than Pakistan. That is just the bitter reality. If you look at current and past Arab leaders, their preference for Hindustan speaks volume. UAE handing out a medal to Modi is not a coincidence at all. Most Arab nations are the Mir Jafar's of our world. These are the same people that plotted against Turks and Ottomans.

I have been there once in my childhood didn't get a chance to go again.
What parts of west indies have you been to?

Jamaica and nearby Black Carribean islands like St. Marteen.

I have been to Puerto Rico also.

These Arabs and North African nations were always closer to Hindustan than Pakistan. That is just the bitter reality. If you look at current and past Arab leaders, their preference for Hindustan speaks volume.

Our political self-imposed isolation didn't help matters.

I view these countries as natural allies of Pakistan.

Jamaica and nearby Black Carribean islands like St. Marteen.

I have been to Puerto Rico also.

Our political self-imposed isolation didn't help matters.

I view these countries as natural allies of Pakistan.

You are mistaken brother. These countries are not allies of Pakistan. Not even close. Most of these countries don't even represent the true spirit of Islam.

Bollywood has put Indian culture firmly in the hearts and minds of Moroccans. Perhaps this explains as to when my family travelled their for a holiday Moroccans knew very little about Pakistan and everything about India.
Great to see. India and MENA countries should continue to enhance their economic and cultural relations.

Bollywood has put Indian culture firmly in the hearts and minds of Moroccans. Perhaps this explains as to when my family travelled their for a holiday Moroccans knew very little about Pakistan and everything about India.

Cultural invasion is very powerful so it’s just a fact

as long as religious parties and elements are not controlled there is no future for pak

Example Bangladesh

Cultural invasion is very powerful so it’s just a fact

as long as religious parties and elements are not controlled there is no future for pak

Example Bangladesh

Anyone who knows the Arabs also knows the soft spot they hold for Hindustan. This is long before even Bollywood came to the scene. Arabs have never been well-wishers of Pakistan. All you have to do is look at history.

@waz , @AgNoStiC MuSliM - Is this post consistent with the standards of the forum?

Your presence here is not consistent with this forum. RSS troll.

RSS will teach the Arabs why their love for Hindustan is fake and unsubstantiated. The Arabs can hand out as many medals as they like. The same Bollywood Khan's that Arabs love are living in fear in Hindustan. RSS is lynching Indian Muslims as we speak. Arab love for Bollywood can only go so far.

its not JUST morocco or Mideast ………...ITS the ENTIRE PLANET.

Europeans Americans Mexicans now watch Bollywood.

The Films HAVE CHANGED and indian actors can match hollywood actors for Charisma toe toe

its not JUST morocco or Mideast ………...ITS the ENTIRE PLANET.

Europeans Americans Mexicans now watch Bollywood.

The Films HAVE CHANGED and indian actors can match hollywood actors for Charisma toe toe

LOL Bollywood is the same shit that it used to be decades ago. Monkeys dancing after every 10 minutes and defying physics. Don't kid yourself.

Back
Top Bottom