What's new

More than 60 Indian soldiers killed since 27 Feb beside many injured & bunker destroyed : DG ISPR

60 *pigs is the right term.

Btw what happened to that Indian clown general who gone down with Made in India tatti heli dhruv?

Dont know full details, some say in critical condition, some say dead. But it has been reported a new chief northern command has been appointed, make of that what you will.

Dont know full details, some say in critical condition, some say dead. But it has been reported a new chief northern command has been appointed, make of that what you will.
Probably not in a condition to continue his duty in foreseeable future. :D

Look like he had some news and india is hiding it.
He is seriously injured.

The senior officials on-board of that heli will be out of screen for months like Bipin disappeared after 27th February, 2019. The less talk & silence like they were for Mi-17 in Byudgam; is however loud and can be heard clearly now. DG ISPR wouldn't say as such or in-fact he just schooled whole Indian Military at once.

Talks about Air Force, addresses Indian Army and then tells the condition of Indian Navy as well. What I see is that, things aren't that normal as people can imagine.

This helicopter is not shot, at least by a missile. Otherwise that would be a tattered wreckage.. if friendly, then may be by small arms as it was close to border but that communication lapse is not possible.
What about by a Pak sniper :azn:

There are news of families moving out of neelum valley... the longstood peace has come to an end in neelum sector... things will get worst

We could've shot this one and called it fratricide to humiliate them further
Could be an assassination of some higher up
Or maybe they really are stupid to shoot down their own helo twice.

Salaam

I'm more intrigued by the repeated mention of #CostforCDS by DGISPR.

That seems like a specific angle he is aiming at. Probably based on some intelligence regarding some internal politics in the top military brass in India.

I wonder what the story is behind this.

I think when india killed 44 soldiers in pulwama falseflag for politics of modi life of these 60 soldiers not matters for modi and rss who are in haste to fullfil their evil and ignorant designs which are full of wetdreams and far from reality.It is better indian soldier resign from army to avoid such loss and humiliation

1 ghafoor sary india ko heejra bana dita ha aik tweet sa... :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom