What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

I never deny we get support from SU.

We are talking about why you viet ask help from us.

Do not shift the topic.

You mean all the Chinese workers are illegal ?

Do you have evidence or just make it up ?

On the other hand , killing illegal workers is legal in Viet ?

I believe Viet has many more illegal workers in China ,what do you think ?
Vietnam has a lot of local worker, so we needn't foreign worker in our home, so if there were any foreign worker, they were illegal

Do not shift the topic.
So why u had to help VN when we surely dont say Thank to ur 'help'?? u can refuse, too. Dont ask stupid question when u know Nothing abt communist ideology

Our law is not allowed any foreign worker to work in VN to save VN workers's job unless VN worker can not do this job. So, all foreign workers including Chinese workers in VN r illegal base on our law.

Do not shift the topic.

In my province Khanh Hoa, may chinese work illegally.
Thevisa360f8.jpg

Khánh Hòa: Sẽ trục xuất 8 người Trung Quốc cư trú bất hợp pháp | Infonet

Vietnam has a lot of local worker, so we needn't foreign worker in our home, so if there were any foreign worker, they were illegal
You mean an foreign guy do not have any chance to have a legal job ?

So why u had to help VN when we surely dont say Thank to ur 'help'?? u can refuse, too. Dont ask stupid question when u know Nothing abt communist ideology

Our law is not allowed any foreign worker to work in VN to save VN workers's job. So, all foreign workers including Chinese workers in VN r illegal base on our law.
We help you because Your great leader come to us

We help you because We do not like US

It is Viet who has the history complex "China Invade us many times", not china

It is nothing to do with the so called communist ideology .

What kind of warning !? your patience !? What's kind of patience !?

Taiwanese keep up with the case, their viewpoint is peaceful and support Vietnamese on the issue.

10273413_503750029729484_3419635271521798499_n.jpg

Vietnamese killed Chinese in Vietnam but warn their expatriate live Taiwain lock themselve up inside their home and avoid being retaliate by Taiwainese.

Just to clarify

Viet do not have any foreign workers or Viet do not allow local company hire foreign worker?

If foreign company sets up a factory in Viet , this company must 100% hire Viet ?

They can have a legal job if they r profesor or expert (in means the jobs require high educated skill and level , not the simple job like worker )

For example , obama has a company in Viet , he sends an US guy travels to Viet and stay there for long time , is that ok ?

Taiwain, Singapore should pull out their investment in Vietnam that the best solution, let Vietnam bring in investment from other country. They can't safeguard foreign investment can only incure serious lost to Taiwainese and Singapore business.

Just to clarify

Viet do not have any foreign workers or Viet do not allow local company hire foreign worker?

If foreign company sets up a factory in Viet , this company must 100% hire Viet ?
This is the law for foreigner to work in VN.
Theo đó, việc đưa lao động nước ngoài vào Việt Nam làm việc chỉ được chấp nhân sau khi không thể tuyển được công dân VIệt Nam.
Về tình hình lao động nước ngoài tại Việt Nam
Translate : According to the law, foreign laborers working in Vietnam is accepted only after being unable to recruit citizens of Vietnam to work for this job.

Vietnamese killed Chinese in Vietnam but warn their expatriate live Taiwain lock themselve up inside their home and avoid being retaliate by Taiwainese.

Hua people can go out from Vietnam now.

our ancestors made a big mistake when they permitted huge amont of Hua people, they escaped from China's famine to overlive here in Vietnam and taken care about them like brothers.

When Hua people went to west after Vietnam war 1975, HHua people is lying about Nan Kieu to got a mercy of White man. They insulted Vietnamese badly if they can.

You are Hua too. You making washing plates in US now.

Hua people can go out from Vietnam now.

our ancestors made a big mistake when they permitted huge amont of Hua people, they escaped from China's famine to overlive here in Vietnam and taken care about them like brothers.

When Hua people went to west after Vietnam war 1975, HHua people is lying about Nan Kieu to got a mercy of White man. They insulted Vietnamese badly if they can.

You are Hua too. You making washing plates in US now.

No one need to badmouth Vietnam, Vietnam did it to yourself. Not many pure Vietnam-Chinese in Vietnam, most already mix blood with Viet, you can killed them all if you feel the minority in Vietnam shouldn't be there.

No one need to badmouth Vietnam, Vietnam did it to yourself. Not many pure Vietnam-Chinese in Vietnam, most already mix blood with Viet, you can killed them all if you feel the minority in Vietnam shouldn't be there.
VNese r very nice to Chinese, we r angry with u bcz ur Govt. make the bad things to us first and bcz ur illegal worker take away VN worker's job too.

at least, We dont let our kids to say:'kill al Chinese' like kids in USA:pop:

VNese r very nice to Chinese, we r angry with u bcz ur Govt. make the bad things to us first and bcz ur illegal worker take away VN worker's job too.

at least, We dont let our kids to say:'kill al Chinese' like in USA:pop:

You can kill all the Chinese if I care. I really don't care you mad at the Chinese or China government, both China and Vietnam can have a war for all I care.

You can kill all the Chinese if I care. I really don't care you mad at the Chinese or China government, both China and Vietnam can have a war for all I care.

turn back to China and join to PLA, don't open big mouth with bullshit here.

No one need to badmouth Vietnam, Vietnam did it to yourself. Not many pure Vietnam-Chinese in Vietnam, most already mix blood with Viet, you can killed them all if you feel the minority in Vietnam shouldn't be there

What kind of Hua people is tolken to US and west media that you were badly discriminired in Vietnam. In fact Hua people sold of poverties to pay for boat, benzil, food etc.... But Hua people is lying that and acause a bad thing for Vietnamese.

turn back to China and join to PLA, don't open big mouth with bullshit here.

What kind of Hua people is tolken to US and west media that you were badly discriminired in Vietnam. In fact Hua people sold of poverties to pay for boat, benzil, food etc.... But Hua people is lying that and acause a bad thing for Vietnamese.

Danh tu san, bac di vung kinh te moi la su that chu khong phai la bia dac ra? forcefully confisticated Vietnam-Chinese property and forcefully deportated them to hindlerland, never one said Vietnam-Chinese being discriminate in Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom