What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Well this is definitely bad for vietnams image/FDI. They have made it hard for even thoer ASEAN partners/others to support them.
However concerning the destruction of Taiwanese factories(which was he most affected), it isnt really out of place for those rioters who committed it. Taiwan is still an ethnic chinese country, and even more chinese than the mainland(they preserved the traditional mandarin/chinese culture which the mainland lost during the cultural revolution). Taiwan still holds the largest/most habitable island in the sprastly islands. Also it was taiwan government(KMT) who claim the nine dash line, the communist just took over from them after the civil war. So the ROC(taiwan) is a valuable target since they are still Chinese people(doesnt matter if they have issues with the mainland). im not condoning the violence. just stating that the rioters mistake was targeting some south koreans and japanese factories instead of ethnic chinese.:D

Why are average citizens so concerned about some rocks in the middle of nowhere when they might be losing jobs? I don't get it. You can call me short sighted, but I am a pragmatist, and that's why I condemn every riot, be it in China or anywhere.

In a way, riots can be attributed to poor economy. Middle class doesn't want riots disrupting life; only hotheaded poor people with nothing at stake will riot. I might be wrong, but I will never resort to street protesting as resolution to any problems.

I wish average Chinese will learn from riots in Vietnam and stop rioting in future.

Well this is definitely bad for vietnams image/FDI. They have made it hard for even thoer ASEAN partners/others to support them.
However concerning the destruction of Taiwanese factories(which was he most affected), it isnt really out of place for those rioters who committed it. Taiwan is still an ethnic chinese country, and even more chinese than the mainland(they preserved the traditional mandarin/chinese culture which the mainland lost during the cultural revolution). Taiwan still holds the largest/most habitable island in the sprastly islands. Also it was taiwan government(KMT) who claim the nine dash line, the communist just took over from them after the civil war. So the ROC(taiwan) is a valuable target since they are still Chinese people(doesnt matter if they have issues with the mainland). im not condoning the violence. just stating that the rioters mistake was targeting some south koreans and japanese factories instead of ethnic chinese.:D

This is not true.

This is like saying the Ukrainians are more 'Russian' than Russians themselves.

Russian know about you more than us. The cold war is end.

Russian know well how to handling with you. don't forget that Russian Navy opened fire to warning Chinese boats when you invaded in to their sea territory.
There is a saying when the little brother got mad at his big brother, he doesn't listen but only listen to outsider. We hope you cool down your head and not let outsider tricks you. Take our advice, my friend.

There is a saying when the little brother got mad at his big brother, he doesn't listen but only listen to outsider. We hope you cool down your head and not let outsider tricks you. Take our advice, my friend.

What is the funny story here, China is tricked us not "outsiders". Big brother with his unstable mentality, some time he got mad and tried to cheat his little brother.

now the cold war is dead, the world became small with the globalism, the relation of countries on earth is in equality. You could say "brother relatiónship" to Taiwan, but Taiwanese do not listen to you.

What is the funny story here, China is tricked us not "outsiders". Big brother with his unstable mentality, some time he got mad and tried to cheat his little brother.

now the cold war is dead, the world became small with the globalism, the relation of countries on earth is in equality. You could say "brother relatiónship" to Taiwan, but Taiwanese do not listen to you.

We trolled you, then you shot yourself on the foot at the end. :lol:

Damn, you have exposed us.

Reading this post, every Vietnamese is going to stop these riots, and protest in reverse against Vietnamese Govt for Better relations with China.

I think Mao's red book will hit sky rocketing sales in Vietnam, plus China's leadership will be accepted all across Asia.

Alright, playing funny happy soul here. Cute Hindu. Mocking your oppenent by exaggerating their argument to stupid heights is a classic tactic to deemphasize the debate and argument. A de-ionized salt consuming Hindu can come up with such a brilliant strategy. Let me go further: “India leads China in one human index.” Well, that’s even funnier.
it is too early at this stage to say China is the winner.

haven´t you forgotten you have escalated the tension?

That is no longer important. You shed the first blood. You are a lunatic murdering lot. When your economy tanks, the young Kim might offer a hand. Do not go to John McCain, his government is broke. He cannot lend you the money he borrowed in the first place.
when will China and Japan sign the pact? this year? next year? will Xi Jinging meet with Shinzo Abe? this year?
Japan will stage soon a military excise next to your door. Let see how you react. I will enjoy the show.

if you haven´t noticed Vietnam mit ASEAN and China have signed free trade pact years ago. And Vietnam and China both keep talking despite the dispute and current tension.

That is your problem, you cannot separate business from geopolitics. Even when Japan hates us, they know they still have people to feed. China-Japan and SK will eventually sign an FTA. That is writing on the wall. Our biletaral trade is already over 300 billion USD. Almost larger than your entire GDP.

Why are average citizens so concerned about some rocks in the middle of nowhere when they might be losing jobs? I don't get it. You can call me short sighted, but I am a pragmatist, and that's why I condemn every riot, be it in China or anywhere.

In a way, riots can be attributed to poor economy. Middle class doesn't want riots disrupting life; only hotheaded poor people with nothing at stake will riot. I might be wrong, but I will never resort to street protesting as resolution to any problems.

I wish average Chinese will learn from riots in Vietnam and stop rioting in future.
U dont understand ?? Okay, if u was born in a country that was dominated, burned down many times by China in history, and u lost ur brother, ur dad, ur sister in the latest war against China, then u will understand why.:pop:

Okay, it will look bad in the short term, but in the long term, we r having better relationship with US-EU, so, US-EU investors will invest more in VN ,sas long as we pledge to protect them well (of course we will protect them well, in this situation, we just try to kick China investor out by all mean)

Last edited:
U dont understand ?? Okay, if u was born in a country that was dominated, burned down many times by China in history, and u lost ur brother, ur dad, ur sister in the latest war against China, then u will understand why.:pop:
If so , Viet should not accept the help from China during Viet War according to your logic.

20 Chinese dead ?

If so , Viet should not accept the help from China during Viet War according to your logic.

20 Chinese dead ?
We accepted help from Communist China who was received help communist Soviet union, we didnt ask for help from Republic of China (TW now).

Read more abt communist ideology before giving more question abt why VN accepted help from Communist

We accepted help from Communist China who was received help communist Soviet union, we didnt ask for help from Republic of China (TW now).

Read more abt communist ideology before giving more question abt why VN accepted help from Communist

You mean we are not china because we are communist or what ?

Today inside China, local mainstream medias start to massive report Vietnam anti-China riots and Chinese citizens died in Vietnam.

Just see what's the result in the future. > 20 Chinese died ?! Before any PLA military action, China should require trade punishments to Vietnam.

You mean we are not china because we are communist or what ?
Seem like u dont understand anything abt communist ideology, so read it again, u will find out the answer.

Today inside China, local main medias start to massive report Vietnam riots and Chinese citizens died in Vietnam.

Just see what's the result in the future. > 20 Chinese died ?! Before any military action, China should release trade punishments.
Yeah, show us ur military action now, and u should join the army and stand in the front line, too. we will give u a free body bag to go home.:pop:

No one give a damn care to the death of illegal immigrant. No law in the worl care abt them too.Dont use jungle law here.

Seem like u dont understand anything abt communist ideology, so read it again, u will find out the answer.
I do not thing you really know about communist ideology also.

Viet is communist country also , you should not talk about china invaded viet in history all the time according to your logic or reason .

Back
Top Bottom