What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

What kind of Hua people is tolken to US and west media that you were badly discriminired in Vietnam. In fact Hua people sold of poverties to pay for boat, benzil, food etc.... But Hua people is lying that and acause a bad thing for Vietnamese.

The Hoa people are Vietnamese, just stop your racism against them.

They view Hoa people as the traitors and can't be trust, less than 2% of Vietnam-Chinese in Vietnam and most of them probably mix blood with Viet.

That's why the Hoa people should be considered as Vietnamese, since their phenotype is generally more southern than even the most southern looking Han Chinese.

Don't get why the Viets hate them so much. It is not ok to treat its own people like that.

Congrats China for earning yourself yet another Cuba in your backyard.

That's why the Hoa people should be considered as Vietnamese, since their phenotype is generally more southern than even the most southern looking Han Chinese.

Don't get why the Viets hate them so much. It is not ok to treat its own people like that.

There aren't any hatred but they always take their anger out on nguoi Hoa when Vietnam and China have some conflict.

Danh tu san, bac di vung kinh te moi la su that chu khong phai la bia dac ra? forcefully confisticated Vietnam-Chinese property and forcefully deportated them to hindlerland, never one said Vietnam-Chinese being discriminate in Vietnam.
Very funny , did u use google translate to write in VNese ??

As I said: we dont hate Chinese unless they try to take away our jobs first. We dont teach our children to ' kill all Chinese ' like in US

As I said: we dont hate Chinese unless they try to take away our jobs first. We dont teach our children to ' kill all Chinese ' like in US

I don't need to use google translate to fully understand Vietnamese language.

When has American education advocated for systematic eradication of Chinese?

Danh tu san, bac di vung kinh te moi la su that chu khong phai la bia dac ra? forcefully confisticated Vietnam-Chinese property and forcefully deportated them to hindlerland, never one said Vietnam-Chinese being discriminate in Vietnam.

This is an idiot economy policy applied in Vietnam, for all Vietnamese citizen, not focused only to Hua people. What is idiot propaganda about nam kieu, for which Hua people were playing as a victims of racism in Vietnam after Vietnam war ?

This is an idiot economy policy applied in Vietnam, for all Vietnamese citizen, not focused only to Hua people. What is idiot propaganda about nam kieu, for which Hua people were playing as a victims of racism in Vietnam after Vietnam war ?

Did I said Vietnam-Chinese suffer racism in Vietnam? fact are fact, doesn't matter forcefully confisticate and deportation policy apply to all or just Vietnam-Chinese, this policy apply to most Vietnam-Chinese and most of the Linh Bai Tran Vietnam Cong Hoa in South Vietnam.

When has American education advocated for systematic eradication of Chinese?
U should ask ur law maker when they r allowed US kids to have an idea abt 'killing all Chinese '
'Kill everyone in China': Outrage over comment during Jimmy
www.scmp.com/.../china.../kill-everyone-china-outrage-o..
23-10-2013 - I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF THE CHINESE PEOPLE IN DISGUST .... Why we should kill ALL the Chinese to solve our own problem?

Did I said Vietnam-Chinese suffer racism in Vietnam? fact are fact, doesn't matter forcefully confisticate and deportation policy apply to all or just Vietnam-Chinese, this policy apply to most Vietnam-Chinese and most of the Linh Bai Tran Vietnam Cong Hoa in South Vietnam.
And North Vn soldiers died alots during war in Cambodia-Boder with China thats time. So what did u chose between dying in the battle and working in new economical zone ??

U should ask ur law maker when they r allowed US kids to have an idea abt 'killing all Chinese '

And North Vn soldiers died alots during war in Cambodia-Boder with China thats time. So what did u chose between dying in the battle and working in new economical zone ??

Vietnam-Chinese never consider being loyalt to Vietnam at that time, Vietnamese view nguoi Hoa can't be trust and traitors in Vietnamese eyes.

Hey retard, most Americans don't teach their children to kill Chinese, maybe vietcongnese.

Back
Top Bottom