What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

According to our PLA General, the US has planned to implant a new color revolution in Vietnam.

The US wants to move its military base back to Vịnh Cam Ranh, but they still view VCP as not trustworthy to be their ally.

The ideal way is to overthrow VCP in a color revolution by installing a new puppet regime.

Vietnamese doctor confirm the dead toll was over 20 people and more than 90 people were injure, Vietnam government want to put a lid on this incident, they try to suppress the figure initial report in the news.
do you accuse the governments of China and Taiwan are liars?

do you accuse the governments of China and Taiwan are liars?

I don't know what going on behind the scene negotiation between Vietnam, China and Taiwan government. You can't go wrong with the initial report from the doctor mouth.

Report been confirm by Reuter news outlet over 21 ethnic Chinese were killed, you can't dance around with fact, you are sure a good dancer.

Dude, i know that you are itching to see China bombing Vietnam in live action.

Although it won't happen in real life, you still won't be disappointed as the US now has intented to trigger a civil war in Vietnam.

Now Vietnam has the potential risk to become the second Syria.

Excuse me, what do you want to express for with these? is there are something with the event?

We are human, not animal, ok, don't know what's understanding? if not, So, what's your intention of posting those pictures?

Seems you do more than me for own country, what do you do in the event, "warrior"?!
Whether I shut my mouth or not, I don't need your permission.
Seem like you're so stupid to understand this normal:
1. It related to your "ridiculous" ideal, like to give speech, fantasy about other people's words.
It's so strange with mock-grape when people help the other, so strange with Chinese, when Chinese adults scared to help other, the scary so much that they even don't want to help a pitiful little girl.
And now, barking out about: logic, thankful, stupid, madness ... in this RIDICULOUS TITLE THREAD.

2. No, only your mental "intelligent" brain want other beg your "thank". ( It's strange again, I think you like things stink, hot ... that you want to feed yourself and your people !?)

3. What I do for my country, not change fact about you as we said, mock-grape. Do you want to return early topic about Chinese society that you brought up, swanky, laugh and vanish before the fact !?

According to our PLA General, the US has planned to implant a new color revolution in Vietnam.

The US wants to move its military base back to Vịnh Cam Ranh, but they still view VCP as not trustworthy to be their ally.

The ideal way is to overthrow VCP in a color revolution by installing a new puppet regime.
No, US will support pro US group in our politburo to take power and we will fight against China together with US.:pop:

This should be interesting.

No, US will support pro US group in our politburo to take power and we will fight against China together with US.:pop:

Then you have to change your color first.

Not all of your politburo members are pro-US, there will sure have the incoming conflict.

since when you cite the truth from a PLA General? you have humour.

Back
Top Bottom