What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Very ridiculous, Vietnamese killed Chinese, and burn the factory, hurt Chinese, now, some vietnamese help Chinese in Viet, then here ask for "Thanks" from China, show how good are they to Chinese, What a ridiculous logic!
It's ridiculous with you dick head, when even Chinese people killed each other so easy, and scared a little girl like Yue Yue, and let she died in pitiful.

Did I say anything like "thank", or "please" or ... to your mental brain !???

I never ask for any shit from stupid mock-grape coward like you, hide behind monitor and give speech about life, smart, logic, wealth ... but shut mouth and vanishes like smoke when face the truth.

VN media said that, we didnt kill the legal Chinese expert, so we dont have to pay any compensation for that unlucky guy.

Riots in Ha Tinh, 1 Chinese worker killed

More than 20 deads in the riot across Vietnam, Vietnam government and Vietnamese want to play down the deads count to win sympathy from the world. Hide the ugly truth to win support.

More than 20 deads in the riot across Vietnam, Vietnam government and Vietnamese want to play down the deads count to win sympathy from the world. Hide the ugly truth to win support.
Hey, dont blame us, China Govt. dont say our news is 'Wrong' too. So, only one poor Chinese guy died. Case closed.

bloody riot in Vietnam surely will happen again if Chinese still try to work illegally in VN as people really feel so angry with thousand illegal Chinese worker come to VN and take away their jobs.

Do u know that during VN war against US, many families who had daughters got married and worked with American got killed mercilessly, right ?? So, I hope u should find out the best way to protect them.

Many 'super power' were defeated in VN, even if China is a real super power now (of course infact u r Not), u still got bloody defeated again. Nothing different.

Virtually all your posts are about illegal Chinese working in Vietnam. First of all, it pays more in China, why the hell would Chinese go into Vietnam illegally unless they are running from the police? Second, do you know how many Vietnamese illegals are in China? Third, suppose you are right for one second that these are illegal Chinese, does that give you Viets the right to kill illegals? In civilized countries, illegals are dealt by law officials.

Stop posting so much BS because it only make your kind look bad.

I think my former guess, all come true now. Vietnam anti-China riot will become a anti-VCP color revolution, let's see what 5.17 and 5.18 big protests called by foreign anti-VCP groups will happen in Vietnam ? The storm coming fast in many Vietnam cities, hope VCP did not lose controls to Army & local police, or Vietnam will become 2nd Ukraine the conflicts between N.Vietnam and S.Vietnam ppl, also between VCP and anti-VCP groups.
My old words, you can keep your dream ... and stop stupid rumor !

Illegally should be arrest and deport back to their home country, not savagely butchered to dead.

So killing illegal worker is ok ? Vietnam will be backward forever. Maybe I should go out and kill some illegal Viet workers then.
china has plenty of illegal Viets. Maybe Chinese should kill them?

It's ridiculous with you dick head, when even Chinese people killed each other so easy, and scared a little girl like Yue Yue, and let she died in pitiful.
Excuse me, what do you want to express for with these? is there are something with the event?

Did I say anything like "thank", or "please" or ... to your mental brain !???
We are human, not animal, ok, don't know what's understanding? if not, So, what's your intention of posting those pictures?

I never ask for any shit from stupid mock-grape coward like you, hide behind monitor and give speech about life, smart, logic, wealth ... but shut mouth and vanishes like smoke when face the truth.
Seems you do more than me for own country, what do you do in the event, "warrior"?!
Whether I shut my mouth or not, I don't need your permission.

Back
Top Bottom