What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

@cnleio
P/S: rumor about the protest call in 05.18 is true, it's call by anti-VCP groups want to made a revolution and overthrow VCP.
But Vietnamese government know that, their communication and propaganda system was running at full capacity to secure and
stabilize situation. They're also mobilize all police forces to ensure everyone safety, include foreigner in Vietnam.

People, foreigner investor, worker, are all claim down now, more than 800 suspects was arrested by police.

So tell your people stop spread bad rumor and make the situation become worse.

Vietnam are marching into the destiny of Egypt and Ukrain. If your government dare to supress people's freedom and democracy apealing, be ready for western nation( including Japan)'s saction and no-flight zone. Do not **** with uncle sam

Vietnam are marching into the destiny of Egypt and Ukrain. If your government dare to supress people's freedom and democracy apealing, be ready for US's saction and establishment of no-flight zone.
Ur words can change Nothing, the truth still move on. After burning China company, France-US come to Vn and offer support , we feel so good with better relationship with US-EU and we also feel so good that No illegal Chinese dare to work in VN now. :pop:

They want to win world support, anyone can figure it out all just for the show.
No one oppose Vn for killing illegal Chinese worker yet. Who cares if some illegal immigrant die ??:pop:

Ur words can change Nothing, the truth still move on. After burning China company, France-US come to Vn and offer support , we feel so good with better relationship with US-EU and we also feel so good that No illegal Chinese dare to work in VN now. :pop:

No one oppose Vn for killing illegal Chinese worker yet. Who cares if some illegal immigrant die ??:pop:

There more illegal Vietnamese in China compare to Vietnam, do you know for the fact those dead ethnic Chinese were illegal working in Vietnam?

You like more and more the begger of "support", and a idiotic bloody moron, hehe!

There more illegal Vietnamese in China compare to Vietnam, do you know for the fact those dead ethnic Chinese were illegal working in Vietnam?
Man, from his previous comments, you will find you waste time argue with him on whether the Chinese worker in Viet are legal or not, or whether they should be killed?

VNese can work in China the job that Chinese there dont wanna do. And u can send those VNese back home now, there r thousand jobs for them now after illegal Chinese worker leave .

VN media said that, and China didnt said 'its wrong' yet, too. any more question abt the case ??

It aloof me that there's someone that still believes in "truth" from a Communist state. Might I remind you that your government even arrested bloggers for "voicing their opinions."

in VN most illegal worker are Chinese and people from Africa with black skin. If we see yellow skin workers, then thats surely Chinese worker, no need to check the passport, bro.
So give an explaination why they attacked Japanese, Korean and other countries' intrest?
Japanese, Korean companies showed their flag, but those mobs in Binh Duong province just like robbers, they robbed everything even they know that were Japanese, Korean company ,and they all got arrested now.

In Ha Tinh province, people attacked and killed Chinese workers after some one said: "there r VNese killed by Chinese". in this case, NO Japanese, Korean were attacked
Whatever robbers or riot, It's not me but the imagine of Vietnam that can decide those factories will leave or not. If Vietnam wants economy, to be frank, have a good relationship with China is a necessary factor(dont tell me China Always bully,,,,,) There is a day coming that even USA cannot limit China in SCS area, so it's more and more hardly for Vietnam to play a balance role in the future. Just say the truth. If such things happened again and again, I'm not a Japanese or Korean factory owner, but they have their own choice. the reason people trust Vietnam but not Thailand or Burma is Vietnam can give a stabil political status and good society environment.

You like more and more the begger of "support", and a idiotic bloody moron, hehe!
No, I feel sorry for the death, but its true that No law in the world care and protect illegal immigrant

It aloof me that there's someone that still believes in "truth" from a Communist state. Might I remind you that your government even arrested bloggers for "voicing their opinions."
Even China govt. also dont care abt their dead people in VN, so why should u care for them ??

Whatever robbers or riot, It's not me but the imagine of Vietnam that can decide those factories will leave or not. If Vietnam wants economy, to be frank, have a good relationship with China is a necessary factor(dont tell me China Always bully,,,,,) There is a day coming that even USA cannot limit China in SCS area, so it's more and more hardly for Vietnam to play a balance role in the future. Just say the truth. If such things happened again and again, I'm not a Japanese or Korean factory owner, but they have their own choice. the reason people trust Vietnam but not Thailand or Burma is Vietnam can give a stabil political status and good society environment.
TW Govt. forgive our fault, u can read my last post on this thread.
Taiwan seeks to establish diplomatic relation with Vietnam | Page 3
France-US come and offer help after the riot, we also pledge to protect foreign investors ,too. So No one (except Chinese) have to worry when investing in VN now :pop:

Last edited:
No, I feel sorry for the death, but its true that No law in the world care and protect illegal immigrant
Is it anti-illegal working protest? your excuse for your bloody action too suck.

Even China govt. also dont care abt their dead people in VN, so why should u care for them ??
You mean China Government should send army on your land to express its "care"? you are asking for War.

TW Govt. forgive our fault, u can read my last post on this thread.
Taiwan seeks to establish diplomatic relation with Vietnam | Page 3
France-US come and offer help after the riot, we also pledge to protect foreign investors ,too. So No one (except Chinese) have to worry when investing in VN now :pop:

Taiwain seek to establish diplomat relation with Vietnam have nothing to do with riot in Vietnam.

Is it anti-illegal working protest? your excuse for your bloody action too suck.

He came up with all kind of defendless excuse to justified the killing of innocent.

We dont need to find any excuse for the death of illegal immigrant. who cares if they die ?? No law in the world protect them.

I simply just explain the situation for u. VNese didnt kill the legal Chinese expert but illegal worker.

We dont need to find any excuse for the death of illegal immigrant. who cares if they die ?? No law in the world protect them.

I simply just explain the situation for u. VNese didnt kill the legal Chinese expert but illegal worker.

How do you know the dead were illegal Chinese? Were you participated in the killing? Did you demand to see their immigrant status before you proceed to butcher them to death?

Was Vietnam government gave direct order to kill illegal Chinese to the mob during the riot?

Back
Top Bottom