What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

so you guys hate Chinese so much so that you killed 20 of your own people as a revenge!!
that is a biased report. 1 Chinese casualty is confirmed. He worked for a Taiwanese company in Ha Tinh province.

Don´t generalize the Viet people with the hooligans.
I don´t generalize Pakistanis with the Talibans.

so you guys hate Chinese so much so that you killed 20 of your own people as a revenge!!

It's called backfire, and the hatred is slowing driving Vietnamese mad, they already lost of reasonable thinking. What can you expect from them?

that is a biased report. 1 Chinese casualty is confirmed. He worked for a Taiwanese company in Ha Tinh province.

Don't defend the criminals in Vietnam. We all see what they've done to Chinese workers.

Vietnamese are just a bunch of jungle crawlers.

Don't defend the criminals in Vietnam. We all see what they've done to Chinese workers.

Vietnamese are just a bunch of jungle crawlers.
if there is a price for best acting clown, nearly all chinese posters including CCP win this prize.

where do I defend the criminals?

have you forgotten, chinese terrorists killed 2 our border guards lately? did we use this event as propaganda as China uses it now? you are pathetic.

if there is a price for best acting clown, nearly all chinese posters including CCP win this prize.

have you forgotten, chinese terrorists killed 2 our border guards lately?

You little shady Vietnamese jungle crawlers, stop being silly.

China should sue you for illegally seizing China islands in SCS.

Last edited:

have you forgotten, chinese terrorists killed 2 our border guards lately? did we use this event as propaganda as China uses it now? you are pathetic.
Very ridiculous, You vietnam want accuse China in the international court because Chinese terrorist killed 2 vietnamese soldiers? you compare these two completely different events, you are pathetic.

Last edited:
Feeling so good to see those Chinese running for their lives away from VN :woot:

struggling with a super power in the world ?? U think China is super power when lots of Chinese here disagree with u ?? Dude, lots of Chinese poor people just try to get warm shelter and enough healthy food to survive, lots of poor Chinese have to risk their lives to illegally immigrate into VN to work (and got kill), so pls dont talk to VNese with some Big but hollow words like that, its no use:pop:

btw: I think ur wife's family in VN must hang the Norway flag, so people will not misunderstand that she got married with a Chinese. In Hai Phong is still quite safe, but who knows what will happen next. Things going mess now. What I say is trully from the bottom of my heart, pls protect ur family in VN.
How many people in USA still suffeing hunger? As your thinking, USA is not a super power because lots of black people and Latin people are still worrying their food and shelters everyday. Whether China is a super Power or not doesnt depends on me or you, but the opinion of whole world. If your Vietnamese police or army cannot protect people's legal rights, all the EU countries' embassy and officer will give them a help, and the imagine of Vietnam will be a 100% shit. "Hollow" Words? For China, setting an oil field in SCS is just the first step, No one knows what China's next step is in the future. You can continue loving the former USSR if you want, and you can continue post the photo of 1979 if you want, but everybody in the World except Vietnam knows what China's power is now, and the struggle in SCS is for resource. If continuing, Vietnam will be the only victim.

People dont hope those thugs will check your passport if you are Chinese or not, and what they did have been over the patriotism. Lots of people among them just want to take the chance and rob something. No one can ensure Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean America's safe if Vietnam government cannot control the situation. If the reason of the riot this time just because China set a oil field in SCS, I can hardly suspect the similar riot will not happen in the future! It will be a long-term problem and Investors will take it into account.

Very ridiculous, You vietnam want accuse China in the international court because Chinese terrorist killed 2 vietnamese soldiers? you compare these two completely different events, you are pathetic.
read my post again, you moron.
I never said such thing.

You little shady Vietnamese jungle crawlers, stop being silly.

China should sue you for illegally seizing China islands in SCS.
do it you little shady moron

Vietnam may bring this Paracels dispute to the international court of justice.

People dont hope those thugs will check your passport if you are Chinese or not, and what they did have been over the patriotism. Lots of people among them just want to take the chance and rob something. No one can ensure Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean America's safe if Vietnam government cannot control the situation. If the reason of the riot this time just because China set a oil field in SCS, I can hardly suspect the similar riot will not happen in the future! It will be a long-term problem and Investors will take it into account.
Vietnam has never seen such scale of violence before. the police was caught by surprise.
that is a lesson for the security forces to be better prepared for the future.

have you ever been in Vietnam?
Vietnam is a safe country. why? we have one of the dense public security networks in the world.

a criminal can never escape the net. he can try to hide, but in Vietnam sooner or later he will be caught. Look, in just 1 or 2 days, the police arrested and detained over 1,000 rioters, violent protesters, thieves and other criminals.

Vietnam has never seen such scale of violence before. the police was caught by surprise.

Vietnam is a safe country. why? we have one of the dense public security networks in the world.

a criminal can never escape the net. he can try to hide, but in Vietnam sooner or later he will be caught. Look, in just 1 or 2 days, the police arrested and detained over 1,000 rioters, violent protesters, thieves and other criminals.

lol, your government is so poor to host a tiny Asian Game, then forget about a such huge compensation for the vandalized properties.

Most investors will simply run away from a country who can't even ensure the safety of their investment.

I also hope Vietnam police and army were just caught by suprise this time. Hope they can protect people who comes from all over the world's legal rights in Vietnam.

"Great" achievement, hehe!

How many people in USA still suffeing hunger? As your thinking, USA is not a super power because lots of black people and Latin people are still worrying their food and shelters everyday. Whether China is a super Power or not doesnt depends on me or you, but the opinion of whole world. If your Vietnamese police or army cannot protect people's legal rights, all the EU countries' embassy and officer will give them a help, and the imagine of Vietnam will be a 100% shit. "Hollow" Words? For China, setting an oil field in SCS is just the first step, No one knows what China's next step is in the future. You can continue loving the former USSR if you want, and you can continue post the photo of 1979 if you want, but everybody in the World except Vietnam knows what China's power is now, and the struggle in SCS is for resource. If continuing, Vietnam will be the only victim.
Im really disappointed with u. U know clearly that China break the international rule and harm ur wife's country, but u still defend China and threaten to VN that : China is 'super power' .

Sorry, U should know that there is No use to threaten VN just by some cheap words like that, specially China was defeated badly in 1979 war. We are the victim or not, No one can be sure now, but they surely see the victim is Chinese, they r killed and looted in VN, they r killed in their own land every day by terrorism and ur belove China govt.can not stop it :pop:

Just have new case of terrorist in China, a man blowed himself, killed one innocent guys and injured many others, did u hear it yet ??:pop:

I also hope Vietnam police and army were just caught by suprise this time. Hope they can protect people who comes from all over the world's legal rights in Vietnam.
We sure will protect investors from all over the world coz they help VN to have jobs, but we not sure if any VNese wanna protect Chinese investors coz China is our enemy for thousand years:pop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom