What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

don't cry so why Japanese has been enslaving you in the past. You can not facing with Japan, only bullying small neighbors. idiot chinese

don't troll nonsense, idiot Chinese.

When our troops in the Songhu battle invested millions of troops to war. When our millions of troops in battle. The French and Japanese are enslave you. And we in to battle. You are a slave

don't cry so why Japanese has been enslaving you in the past. You can not facing with Japan, only bullying small neighbors. idiot chinese

don't troll nonsense, idiot Chinese.

What kind of era of China to day ? era for one new hooligan ?

Ah Q chinese can not understand .
I do not know, I do not want to know. I just know that Vietnam is a coward, a thief and a liar.

When our troops in the Songhu battle invested millions of troops to war. When our millions of troops in battle. The French and Japanese are enslave you. And we in to battle. You are a slave

every newbie forumers said like you. brainwashed Chinese, look at yourselves first.

Dont forget that Mongolian, Manchurian, Japanese, Portugal, Britain ruled you until 1999.

I do not know, I do not want to know. I just know that Vietnam is a coward, a thief and a liar.

when you don't know, don't say stupid words. It disclosed that you are low educated chinese boy.

every newbie forumers said like you. brainwashed Chinese, look at yourselves first.

Dont forget that Mongolian, Manchurian, Japanese, Portugal, Britain ruled you until 1999.

when you don't know, don't say stupid words. It disclosed that you are low educated chinese boy.
But now, we ruled Inner Mongolia, Manchuria. Also, the British ruled Hong Kong, Macau was ruled by Portugal, but now we ruled Hong Kong and Macau.
We have to resist imperialism, but you did not do anything, you are truly a slave.

Maybe I was a low degree, but I have a strong country.Do you have it?

Last edited:
You should think about is who destroyed the declaration. Who first provocation. Who is in the tolerance. Who is to China cooperation with ASEAN to consider. It is China. Who is in the destruction of Chinese Vietnam cooperation. It is a superpower. It is America. They destroy the China and South Korea, Japan, ASEAN‘s cooperation.

I agree. All the joke aside, I see a potential dominating force in the unity of the Confucius- sphere.

I was doing TA in the US for a Political Science (seminar) class and had over 80 undergrad students. Being a southern town, we had Blacks, Whites and a lot of Latinos. And once I had a Vietnamese student.

In all my honesty, when I did the grading, I used to readily give A+ to the Vietnamese student before I read his papers because his grasp of and critical approach to the subject matter was well beyond his classmates although his major was Computer Programming. (That was a required class, American National Gov't). I did all I could to ensure he was on the Dean's List for the semester.

Once I showed an independent documentary about the Vietnam War to the class (Mai Lai Massacre and all US atrocities) and I saw him to be in tears and after the documentary I asked them what they think of it, and my Vietnamese student and friend (we rented a house together) told us: "Despite all the atrocities, the US did not win. We are still a Communist country!"

I wish we could bring our powers together and face the common enemy, the US-led Western order. The force unleashed from such unity would be unbeatable.

I failed many Blacks and Latinos in that class because of bad performance although they were US citizens. Some failed due to plagiarism.

Last edited:
If I am a vietnamese , I will feel so ashamed of vietnam being a nothing and I will jump off the floor to kill myself. :lol:

Fortunately, I am not! :lol:
you troll.

our PM condemns your act on the ASEAN summit in Burma. He says Vietnam is determined to defend the country at any cost. we will draw the other 9 nations to our side. our war on diplomacy is rolling.

BBC News - China and Vietnam's South China Sea clash dominates ASEAN summit

ASEAN-Foreign-Ministers-1.jpg

Have you seen the handsome rogue?
so you admit China is a rogue state?

Last edited:

I almost laugh out loud,who say the“stuipid words”?do you know Chinese history?or you just say a joke to us

you troll.

our PM condemns your act on the ASEAN summit in Burma. He says Vietnam is determined to defend the country at any cost. we will draw the other 9 nations to our side. our war on diplomacy is rolling.

It's just your wishful thinking. You can not control the ASEAN. And we have a lot of money. Between Vietnam and China, do you think which is important?

you troll.

I know you're jealous of China.

you troll.

d009b3de9c82d1586e6a6c73810a19d8bd3eb13532fa6a3b.jpg

I can tell you that is all Chinese waters. Vietnam is bound to pay the price for your own greed.

ASEAN ?It's just your wishful thinking Vietnamese. In fact you can not dominate ASEAN. And this sea is China. We work there. Should leave that to you.

Haha, I agree with you. Because Vietnam is a coward, a thief and a liar.
What's Chinese Govt announced in Press conferrence about the case !?
Read it properly, kid.
Everyone know who is liar. That why ASEAN give announce about urges restraint in South China Sea disputes.

Chinese Govt said: "There's no clash"

And ASEAN, US, JAPAN said: "Yes, there is. We concern about it, that's provocative, should stop that for peaceful of region.

So its clear: Just lie everyone said: CHINESE GOVT IS FVCKING LIAR AND COWARD WHEN THEY DON'T DARE TO ADMIT THEIR ACTION.

PRC Govt announced in press conference that Vietnamese ship ram and attack on Chinese ships with 171 times, but show nothing. They said Vietnamese side used military ships, and again, show no evidence, until now. ( we're still self-refrain to respond with peaceful manner like when they signed on DOC ). They said Chinese ships are cilvillian and unarmed.

The videos and pictures provided by Vietnamese Govt show it very clear: Chinese attacked Vietnamese ram and spray water on Vietnamese ships, and heavy automatic gun on Chinese ships are ready for fire.

Like always, Chinese act like coward and liar.
If you're do right and you don't scare or don't care about Vietnamese or what's other side saying, why did you need to lie !?
The angry youth. Congress won't mind fever like you
Kid, can you please read what did I write, don't try to be cool, it's show your stupid.
Don't know so much how damage we will take by that, but many Vietnamese think like me.
Vietnam is trade deficit with China, economy relationship and trading with Chinese made our economy suffer damage.
So shuttting off for a while is good, we'll restructure our economy for time being.

Last edited:
What's Chinese Govt announced in Press conferrence about the case !?
Read it properly, kid.
Everyone know who is liar. That why ASEAN give announce about urges restraint in South China Sea disputes.

Kid, can you please read what did I write, don't try to be cool, it's show your stupid.
However, the fact that we are still working there. Where are you? I believe that ASEAN will make the right choice. You Vietnamese are always losers.

However, the fact that we are still working there. Where are you? I believe that ASEAN will make the right choice. You Vietnamese are always losers.
Tsk tsk tsk ... I said read it properly boy, Vietnamese was self-refrain on purpose.
Like we're still chit chat here, no oil for Chinese on that location.
HY-981 is not Rig drilling for oil, but drilling on political regional broad.

Well, Political is no need for kid when them enjoy the show on their mind. So ... go on and enjoy it.

Tsk tsk tsk ... I said read it properly boy, Vietnamese was self-refrain on purpose.
Like we're still chit chat here, no oil for Chinese on that location.
HY-981 is not Rig drilling for oil, but drilling on political regional broad.

Well, Political is no need for kid when them enjoy the show on their mind. So ... go on and enjoy it.
Haha, this is just an excuse for your cowardice. And contains your ignorance of history.

When you are in the Qin Dynasty, Han Dynasty, Tang Dynasty, the Ming dynasty. When you are affiliated country. When you are barbarians. Why not completely defeated Chinese. Now you are the Third Military power. Ha ha, what a third strong military power. It is really the third in the world

Use third world military power instead.

Haha, this is just an excuse for your cowardice. And contains your ignorance of history.
Sorry kid, but even your Govt was not dare to admit their action with Vietnamese.
They don't dare to speak it loud and howling like you about the issue.
:lol:

Chinese boys howling on internet broad: "Chinese ship crush Vietnamese, Vietnam is loser, we do everything that we want, Vietnamese don't dare to do anything". - chest beating
Chinese Govt whisper international press: "There's no clash between Vietnam and China, please believe us, we just have evidence about how did we acting like madness dog on sea.
Vietnamese ships attacked Chinese ships over 170 times and used military ships"
:rofl:

So funny when Chinese Govt piss on hot head of mental boys ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom