What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

If the immediate withdrawal of South Vietnam Chinese sea drilling platform, China after 20 years can consider withdrawing it

You're right, Vietnam is the world's Third Military power. The Vietnamese army can call directly to Beijing. Vietnam's poisonous spider missile boats and kilo class submarines, Gepard class frigate can beat Chinese aircraft carrier battle groups. Chinese version of Aegis combat system is not fighting force. Chinese DDG, CV, SS, SSN are rubbish

Vietnamese armed force and their troll are just keyboard warrior :lol: They don't dare even dare to spray water cannon on our ship... :lol:

0509_vietnam_970-630x420.jpg

Look at how small vietnamese patrol craft compare to China one. :lol:

Vietnam, ASEAN .. cannot make concession for this, because next oil rigs would be in our beach.
ASEAN ?It's just your wishful thinking Vietnamese. In fact you can not dominate ASEAN. And this sea is China. We work there. Should leave that to you.

Vietnamese armed force and their troll are just keyboard warrior :lol: They don't dare even dare to spray water cannon on our ship... :lol:

0509_vietnam_970-630x420.jpg

Look at how small vietnamese patrol craft compare to China one. :lol:
Haha, I agree with you. Because Vietnam is a coward, a thief and a liar.

yeah, we do it on our purpose.
PRC Govt announced in press conference that Vietnamese ship ram and attack on Chinese ships 171 times, but show nothing. They said Vietnamese side used military ships, and again, show no evidence, until now. ( we're still self-refrain to respond with peaceful manner like when they signed on DOC )

Like always, Chinese act like coward and liar.
If you're do right and you don't scare or don't care about us or what's other side saying, why did you need to lie !?

You should think about is who destroyed the declaration. Who first provocation. Who is in the tolerance. Who is to China cooperation with ASEAN to consider. It is China. Who is in the destruction of Chinese Vietnam cooperation. It is a superpower. It is America. They destroy the China and South Korea, Japan, ASEAN‘s cooperation.

chinese=the new hooligan of Asia

When you are in the Qin Dynasty, Han Dynasty, Tang Dynasty, the Ming dynasty. When you are affiliated country. When you are barbarians. Why not completely defeated Chinese. Now you are the Third Military power. Ha ha, what a third strong military power. It is really the third in the world

When you are in the Qin Dynasty, Han Dynasty, Tang Dynasty, the Ming dynasty. When you are affiliated country. When you are barbarians. Why not completely defeated Chinese. Now you are the Third Military power. Ha ha, what a third strong military power. It is really the third in the world
The problem is that the era of the Vietnamese still savages.

don't cry so why Japanese has been enslaving you in the past. You can not facing with Japan, only bullying small neighbors. idiot chinese

If I am a vietnamese , I will feel so ashamed of vietnam being a nothing and I will jump off the floor to kill myself. :lol:

Fortunately, I am not! :lol:

don't troll nonsense, idiot Chinese.

The problem is that the era of the Vietnamese still savages.

What kind of era of China to day ? era for one new hooligan ?

Haha, we are Chinese. What is the Vietnamese? I do not know.

Ah Q chinese can not understand .

don't cry so why Japanese has been enslaving you in the past. You can not facing with Japan, only bullying small neighbors. idiot chinese

You see the problem with vietnamese is they always live in the past. And they like to use one standard on others while they expect they themselves to be exempted from it. :lol:

Look into the mirror and see yourselves enslave in the past by Chinese and French before you say about the China. :lol:

don't troll nonsense, idiot Chinese.
You should know that Vietnam is not Japan. Japan using our Chinese character. And, we have control of the Diaoyu Islands.

Back
Top Bottom