What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

UN and USA are out of service, please redial later.
which country? For example......
US, Japan, Philippines. many other did not say it in public, but they know PRC action is provocative.

They are jealous of China of cos, they will cry foul. Main thing is we learn all the tricks from you dirty vietnamese who have been drilling our oil for so long. So now don't cry foul. Taste your own medicine. As I say oil rig is still there and we are still drilling. Cry baby Cry! :lol:
So What's your Govt speak about that rig in officially until now !?
Chinese Govt madness aggressive actions are danger for everyone, include Chinese people.

So What's your Govt speak about that rig in officially until now !?
Chinese Govt madness aggressive actions are danger for everyone, include Chinese people.

Why do they need to speak? Most important thing is the oil rig extract oil and serve the economy of PRC. Its within our means and right. If you are not happy, what can you do beside useless rant here? :lol:

US, Japan, Philippines. many other did not say it in public, but they know PRC action is provocative.

Oh, US. she is being business with Russia in Ukraine, isn't she? Oh, Japs. How much material support you guys got from them? Will it make a difference? Oh, Philippines. Someone you can completely ignore. If, if China really do anything wrong, please, please ask those "many other did not say it in public" show their real position and say something for you.

Why do they need to speak? Most important thing is the oil rig extract oil and serve the economy of PRC. Its within our means and right. If you are not happy, what can you do beside useless rant here? :lol:
I guess you don´t know where your oil rig is, do you?

It's protests. Do you know what's mean protests !?
We're not damn uncivilized protesters made riot in China to show off to Japanese.
Hehe, interesting, "democratic" protests, very "democratic" and "freedom", self rightous frog in the wel1, it is funny that Vietnamese here teach me what's democracy and freedom.

Vietnam Government or VCP will be scared !?
Did you know what's write on bandroll !? LOL, you should shut off your mouth.
Hehe, kids, you don't understand, should more vietnamese join the protest against China, hehe, I support you do that.

Why should I shut off my mouth? you know "freedom" and "democracy", you are violate "human right", hehe!

LOL, nobody crying but your madness Government and some mental boys.
We speak the truth, and many countries support us, they condemned PRC actions.
Many countries? how many, show it, we need the proof, don't just with a mouth.

Hehe, interesting, "democratic" protests, very "democratic" and "freedom", self rightous frog in the wel1, it is funny that Vietnamese here teach me what's democracy and freedom.

Hehe, kids, you don't understand, should more vietnamese join the protest against China, hehe, I support you do that.

Why should I shut off my mouth? you know "freedom" and "democracy", you are violate "human right", hehe!

Many countries? how many, show it, we need the proof, don't just with a mouth.
Seem like you don't know and don't understand what I said, and try to pretend to understand ... so poor.
You can enjoy your delusion about us.

Seem like you don't know and don't understand what I said, and try to pretend to understand ... so poor.
You can enjoy your delusion about us.
Hehe, you know what I mean? we delusion about you, funny, you are very delusional!

So you know? Care to enlighten me? Or you are going to create some lies and say the oil rig goes back and vietnam nationalist truimph? :lol:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303417104579542722782830580?mg=reno64-wsj&url=http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303417104579542722782830580.html
why should I lie?
it is you who says the oil rig digs and sucks oil. can you proof?
hence I asked you the position.

WSJ says the oil rig is about 130 nautical miles from our shore.
you have 80 vessels there, we have 36.

P1-BQ052_LIONDO_G_20140507181510.jpg

why should I lie?
it is you who says the oil rig digs and sucks oil. can you proof?
hence I asked you the position.

WSJ says the oil rig is about 130 nautical miles from our shore.
you have 80 vessels there, we have 36.

P1-BQ052_LIONDO_G_20140507181510.jpg

Oil rig is there to drill oil, if not for what? For jay chow concert platform? Don't ask stupid question.

PRC Govt madness aggressive move made many Chinese mental boys jump up and down for delusional.
Just wait and see if PRC can suck oil from that area.

10155146_714846215240003_2542185078411232093_n.jpg

10298662_714512948606663_8846725656439301157_n.jpg

PRC Govt madness aggressive move made many Chinese mental boys jump up and down for delusional.
Just wait and see if PRC can suck oil from that area.

10155146_714846215240003_2542185078411232093_n.jpg

10298662_714512948606663_8846725656439301157_n.jpg

Sure it can, we got more ships, more money. Your economy is not doing well and yet we set this trap to waste more of your precious money for this kind of game. China can afford it while you can't. We can even shut off the border trade and do more damage to Vietnam. Let see who is the boss.

Sure it can, we got more ships, more money. Your economy is not doing well and yet we set this trap to waste more of your precious money for this kind of game. China can afford it while you can't. We can even shut off the border trade and do more damage to Vietnam. Let see who is the boss.
I just hope your Govt do it quickly. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom