What's new

More than 165,000 Afghans flee Pakistan after deportation order: officials

By the way I am against removing the Afghanistani refugees from Pakistan, because these Afghanistani refugees can go into construction, manual labour or join the Pakistani military.

These Afghanistani refugees will boost our Pakistani economy.

Are you an economist? If not, please shut up then!
Nah these are addicted to crimes and no Afghani can you be inducted into military without nationality

You can't even feed your 1.42 billion people in India. :lol:

First worry about slumdog India, before worrying about Pakistan 250 million population! :disagree:

So do you concede Pakistan has more Muslims than India, you Indiot! :enjoy::omghaha:
Pakistn has 25 crore people. Muslims hardly 25 million, rest are Pakistanis!!!

By the way I am against removing the Afghanistani refugees from Pakistan, because these Afghanistani refugees can go into construction, manual labour or join the Pakistani military.

These Afghanistani refugees will boost our Pakistani economy.

Are you an economist? If not, please shut up then!
I believe Imran Khan would help bring them back and provide them with jobs once in power.

I believe Imran Khan would help bring them back and provide them with jobs once in power.
Sorry Indiot, Pakistan has 250 million Muslims, and India has only 194 million Muslims. 8-) :enjoy:

Now fvck off mate! :omghaha:

And would hardly say India has 19 million Muslims, when many of them claim to come from pseudo sects of Islam. :enjoy:

Same logic can be applied to Indian Muslims you hypocritical Indiot. :)

Pakistan has 245 million people, but how many of them can be called Muslim? 1971 genocide and rape of Bengali women, Black September massacre of Palestinians, helping China rape muslimahs and turn mosques into toilets. Which Muslim would support that? Only a nation built on the gin-drenched pig-eating Jinnah's principles can do that.

So think for yourself, how many Muslims are there in Pakistan?

Taangein tumhari kaap rahi thi, hamari nahi.

Waise bhi, India has a no first use policy for nuclear missiles. Tum mein himmat hai to aa jao, let's finish it once and for all.
You are one hell of a funny guy, instead of admitting that Pakistan has more Muslims than India, then you say how many of Pakistani Muslims can be called Muslim?

Why don't you also apply the same logic to Indian Muslims, you fvcking hypocrite. lol.

There are many Indian Muslim who do not say Salat, commit crimes like rape, etc, they too should not be considered Muslim because of their crimes and sins? :D

Last edited:
Pakistan has 245 million people, but how many of them can be called Muslim? 1971 genocide and rape of Bengali women, Black September massacre of Palestinians, helping China rape muslimahs and turn mosques into toilets. Which Muslim would support that? Only a nation built on the gin-drenched pig-eating Jinnah's principles can do that.

Waise bhi, India has a no first use policy for nuclear missiles. Tum mein himmat hai to aa jao, let's finish it once and for all.
You clever little bastard, instead of admitting that Pakistan has more Muslims than India, you cleverly change the subject. :D

You should admit defeat, and say Pakistan has more Muslims than India does. :D

Last edited:

Sorry indiot we have 250 million Muslims referred by various respected sites you egoistic nonsense indiot

Sorry indiot we have 250 million Muslims referred by various respected sites you egoistic nonsense indiot
ignore @Bevvy Rosh, he is an indiot.

He doesn't even have the decency to admit Pakistan has more Muslims than India, when many respected sources say so. :D

I even posted what wikipedia said, which is pretty much common knowledge. Wikipedia says Pakistan has more Muslims than India does. :D

@Bevvy Rosh think that we are slaves of India but slaves don't humiliates their masters on world level on 26/27 Feb 2019
How are we slaves of shit-slumdog India, we do not depend on anything from India. :omghaha:

You genuinely believe having more population is "winning"? You have no wheat to feed these 245 million.
Haha Indiot, as someone previously mentioned here, why do Indian diplomats and businessmen keep harping that India has the world's largest population which means a big market. :lol:

Man, these hypocritical Indiots know no bounds! :disagree:

And how many Hindus can be called Hindus in India, when they commit murder, rape, and theft as well you shitmouth?

Last edited:
India can not only feed it's population but is a major grain exporter.

Pakistan is bankrupt, has no foriegn reserves and imports wheat every single year. The difference is stark. https://www.indexmundi.com/agriculture/?country=pk&commodity=wheat&graph=imports Pakistan wheat imports are increasing every year as 25 crore people cannot be sustained by the shrinking farmlands and reducing water availability.

If you can feed all of your people and educate some/most of your people, only then does a human become human resource. Otherwise, s/he is a liability and a burden.
You idiot, Pakistan is a major exporter of rice to Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia. Seriously stop lying on a Pakistani forum. :lol:

Personally I don't mind Afghanistanis in Pakistan. We could use the human resources.

large population drives the economy.

Again your idiocy. The larger population has hurt our economy.

You seem to love economic growth but don't see what the world's fourth largest economy is. How many times does it have to be explained to you that large economies are not the solution.

Why has their presence contributed to hurting our economy? When will you ever learn?

Again your idiocy. The larger population has hurt our economy.

You seem to love economic growth but don't see what the world's fourth largest economy is. How many times does it have to be explained to you that large economies are not the solution.

Why has their presence contributed to hurting our economy? When will you ever learn?
You moron, population growth drives the economy. Thats why the West wants immigrants to boost their economies.

Stop acting as if you know everything you thick-skulled retard.

You moron, population growth drives the economy. Thats why the West wants immigrants to boost their economies.

Stop acting as if you know everything you thick-skulled retard.

You're the retard here. Not everybody in the West wants economic growth. India has a larger economy than most Western countries.

Go live there. Bangladesh has surpassed the economies of Finland, New Zealand, Denmark. Go tell people from those countries to live there.

Large economies drain resources and are not sustainable. Your idiotic posts got you banned and yet you're back here posting the same backwass.

How old are you? Or are you an adult with the ego of a six year old. Retardation at it's best definition.

You're the retard here. Not everybody in the West wants economic growth. India has a larger economy than most Western countries.

Go live there. Bangladesh has surpassed the economies of Finland, New Zealand, Denmark. Go tell people from those countries to live there.

Large economies drain resources and are not sustainable. Your idiotic posts got you banned and yet you're back here posting the same backwass.

How old are you? Or are you an adult with the ego of a six year old. Retardation at it's best definition.
I hope you are not talking about moronic person that is yourself.

Large population does drive economic growth, there are more human resources. And when was I banned?

You have a low post count for someone who joined in 2009.

Having a large population means there is a larger market for consumer goods.

Please don't teach me about bakwass, you post enough of bakwass here in this forum. :disagree:

I hope you are not talking about moronic person that is yourself.

No am not, so you hoped right. I am referring to the moron I am interacting with.

Having a large population means there is a larger market for consumer goods.

How are you going to sustain that large population? Do you think food and water resources are infinite?

So you want to sell lots of consumer goods on the market. Where the hell are you going to get so many resources to produce all those consumer goods? Do you think they're infinite.?

Large economies don't work.

And no the West does not want migrants. People in Canada are complaining about immigration putting pressure on the housing market and other resources.

Were you even born with common sense? Pathetic fool.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom