What's new

'More than 100' feared dead in Indian ferry sinking

Swimming lessons should be made mandatory especially in regions where people use ferry to get across rivers.

There are probably kids and elders too so while it may not be the best stratedgy, one should always make sure that the ship,ferry or an airplane is in good condition and the maintenance is up to date. Sad incident regardless!

There are probably kids and elders too so while it may not be the best stratedgy, one should always make sure that the ship,ferry or an airplane is in good condition and the maintenance is up to date. Sad incident regardless!

True..but atleast if everyone knows how to swim, the tragedy would not be so big.

Very sad incident indeed sout asia saw a bloody month this time :(

Very sad incident indeed sout asia saw a bloody month this time :(

and many are dying due to man made disasters. One can blame the storm in this case, but there is no excuse for negligence on our part in not taking adequate precautions.

True..but atleast if everyone knows how to swim, the tragedy would not be so big.

Man not possible in case of Brahmaputra.The rive is 10Km wide at some points and one of the few rivers in which tidal waves are formed.

very very sad... How the hell a large boat carrying 250 just capsizes ?

A real tragedy. Condolences to Indians and those people who lost their loved ones!

R.I.P - may God give courage to bear this loss who have lost their loved ones

I heard the boat is double decker with full of people. The people who are at the above floor was lucky to escape and even swim away. the below people were trapped.

I heard the boat is double decker with full of people. The people who are at the above floor was lucky to escape and even swim away. the below people were trapped.

so what exactly was the condition of the boat before it capsized ? did it just break into two ? :O

Our govt. won't care abt anything it just a news and they throw some money ,problem solved.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom