What's new

More recent overt sign of indigenous Hindu terrorism: CRS

Can anyone explain Khalistan Issue to me I'm fairly new on this topic.

map+3+labeled.bmp

some sikhs in Canada and Pakistan want to re-create a sikh empire from the past, largely comprised of what is today pakistan. Lots of pakistanis, given the traditional lack of critical thinking, support further dismembering of their state. Its funny.

729pxKhalistan.jpg

some sikhs in Canada and Pakistan want to re-create a sikh empire from the past, largely comprised of what is today pakistan. Lots of pakistanis, given the lack of critical thinking, support further dismembering of their state. Its funy.

Thank for the info how possible is it ? I thought Sikhs were happy in India ?

Thank for the info how possible is it ? I thought Sikhs were happy in India ?

Ask an Indian Sikh yourself, they are the most successful community in India. BTW make sure the sikh is Indian.

Superkaif, thanks for the advice, trolling and horse manure is a problem. Particularly at the beginning of a thread. Check this first post on the first page by your bro!

This will make it more difficult for Indians economy to move forward as it is already stalling, I do hope this problem is nipped in the bud then India can like China pull its people out of poverty and feed them

lool aren't these the same Pakistanis who always say 'Terrorism doesn't have any religion.' loooool funny.

What you are referring to is nothing but revenge attacks by 10-20 Hindu terrorists, the same kind that could be seen in 2011 Norway Christian terrorism attacks.

I don't think terrorism has any religion but since we're on it. How many Hindu/Christian terrorists are there in the world and how many countries do they affect? Maybe couple of hundreds but how many Muslim terrorists are there? Couple of hundreds of thousands to say the least affecting so many countries.

War_on_terror_attack_map.svg

these are the countries which have suffered from Islamic terrorism between 2001-2008. New and recent attacks aren't even updated.

Back
Top Bottom