What's new

More Propaganda: ISI behind 26/11, Indian embassy bombing

Jab tuk Pakistani khud ek nahi hon gay hum par aisay izaam duniyaa lagati rahai gi. Why there is not blame on India for anything? just because they are stable and love there country we Pakistani love only one thing.............Money!!!! Bus apna pait bharoo neighbor gaya tail lainay...........

I am so sad to see my country going down each day from all the angel. Mulla ab kuch kar.........I beg you.......

You expect to find 'credible evidence' on the internet? Seriously?

If you want to see the evidence with your own eyes, you'll have to join your country's foreign or military service.

Or else, take others' word for it.

...Unless of course you're implying that somehow magically most of the cvilised world is wrong and there's something divinely blessed about your weltanschauung.
The majority of the world was also claiming Iraq.had WMD'S, so I see no reason to buy unsubstantiated BS without credible evidence, which, as you. Indians have admitted does not exist.

'Lakhvi in touch with LeT cadres from prison' - Hindustan Times

Anyway at least the world knows the truth now the cat is finally out the bag the rest is up to USA only they can stop the double game.

Frankly, for all the love I have for the US, I cannot deny the fact that they are simply making fools out of themselves.

It took them billions of dollars and 10 years of war along-with hundreds of their soldiers' lives to realise what they knew all along.

The majority of the world was also claiming Iraq.had WMD'S, so I see no reason to buy unsubstantiated BS without credible evidence, which, as you. Indians have admitted does not exist.

I doubt it was the majority of the world it was a report from FAS and even the UK security advisor at the time said Iraq has no WMD but Blair still went aganist the advice

The majority of the world claimed Iraq had WMD's and it was wrong.

Hence, when the majority of world claims that the Earth is round, it must be wrong there too.

Jab tuk Pakistani khud ek nahi hon gay hum par aisay izaam duniyaa lagati rahai gi. Why there is not blame on India for anything? just because they are stable and love there country we Pakistani love only one thing.............Money!!!! Bus apna pait bharoo neighbor gaya tail lainay...........

I am so sad to see my country going down each day from all the angel. Mulla ab kuch kar.........I beg you.......

Inshallah dude , for once believe that India is not your enemy and half of the problems will be solved. I wish for stable Pakistan.

either this is a fact and indians are cowards for taking no action
or the likely thing, it is total BS, and it is.
well if not then india is behind mehran

Frankly, for all the love I have for the US, I cannot deny the fact that they are simply making fools out of themselves.

It took them billions of dollars and 10 years of war along-with hundreds of their soldiers' lives to realise what they knew all along.

America knew this double game as soon as OBL escaped from tora bora but they had no choice but to work with Musharaf what else could they do? I think now they are fed up but again what option do they have? to end the war they need Pakistan like it or not thats the ground reality.

Hence, when the majority of world claims that the Earth is round, it must be wrong there too.

Recently USA also said that Pakistan had no role in Kabul attacks.. Must be wrong since iraq had no WMD's and US said they do..

Same with Pakistan state's involvement in sheltering Osama in Abbotabad

I would rather say that this is war and if ISI did that then at least, I'm, personally, proud of this act... We have evidence against RAW.... We also know who trained, funded, helped Mukti Bahini... the list is never ending.. We are enemies... Brave nations never say to their enemies "you did this, you are responsible, etc", instead they react and we will always keep on reacting hard! :)

If this is the case, then it should be alright when US kills civilians. They are just trying to kill people who they think are terrorists. Still it can not be compared with what you are proud of. As per your logic everyone should be proud whenever some innocents are killed across the border. This great attitude has got you where you are right now. Keep it up, its in India's interest as its gonna create more mess for you guys.

That was not true 3/4 knew Iraq had no WMD it was a rubbish report from FAS

Even now the US is co-operating very well with us, considering all this public bluster, in recent weeks advanced weapon transfers have continued as normal, this is a pressure tactic, the US is using it's media program (around the world) to get us to go into NWA, the day after a potential operation is launched, their will be silence, the Pakistani security establishment is clearly aware.

yet another baseless report --- we have so many threads that contain such garbage; no need to make a new one

but i guess since "BBC" reported it, its now official proof :lol:

as for the embassy attack --- that was allegedly carried out by the "Haqqani network" and they are purely an Afghan phenomenon. indians supported the northern alliance, which is opposed to the Afghan taleban. So naturally, there would be retaliation. The indians were ill-prepared for such a retaliation, and it cost them the life of their (former) defence attache

not our problem....

@agnosticmuslim..

i asked earlier,who will get benifit from indian embassy bombing??

Back
Top Bottom