What's new

More Propaganda: ISI behind 26/11, Indian embassy bombing

Do you know the areas where Haqqani network has strong hold?

Do you know where the most US/NATO causalities are taking place?

Do you have anything to say about US desire to negotiate a deal with Haqqani, reply must be in context of your post above?

If you don't have answers, please do something else!

Assuming i am completely wrong , I ask you what is your perspective regarding the actual reason why Americans want to go after the haqqanis ? what personal gain do Americans have in targeting the Haqqanis ?

The Pakistan Army/ISI is accused by the West (think tanks, media, as well as officials) of supporting/aiding/funding the Taliban, Al-Qaeda & the Haqqanis. When proof is demanded, even Obama admits that there were no clear links between the ISI aiding the militants. If there is any irrefutable proof of the ISI funding/aiding/supporting the militants, I would like to hear it.

Why can't the Western propaganda machine understand that there is a difference between supporting/aiding/funding militants, & not stirring the hornet's nest, which the US wants Pakistan to do? It'd be like saying that the US supports the TTP in Kunar, Nuristan Afghanistan because it hasn't gone after them, & hasn't taken action to root out the safe havens of the TTP.

It is quite clear to me that Taliban 'is its own entity/man' in Afghanistan, & not controlled by the ISI/Pakistan Army. In fact, they have on quite a few occasions expressed disdain for the Pakistan intelligence & Armed Forces. The Pakistan Army does not want to stir the hornet's nest as the US has in Afghanistan (& wants Pakistan to do), it is a failed strategy, & Pakistan is wise to abstain from the US pressure. The US can cut & run any time it wants, Pakistan & Afghanistan will have to face the brunt of their profligate & contradictory policies in the region.

The Pakistan Army/ISI is accused by the West (think tanks, media, as well as officials) of supporting/aiding/funding the Taliban, Al-Qaeda & the Haqqanis. When proof is demanded, even Obama admitted that there were no clear links between the ISI aiding the militants. If there is any irrefutable proof of the ISI funding/aiding/supporting the militants, I would like to hear it.

Why can't the Western propaganda machine understand that there is a difference between supporting/aiding/funding militants, & not stirring the hornet's nest, which the US wants Pakistan to do? It would be like saying that the US supports the TTP in Kunar, Nuristan Afghanistan because it hasn't gone after them.

It is quite clear to me that Taliban 'is its own entity/man' in Afghanistan, & not controlled by the ISI/Pakistan Army. In fact, they have on quite a few occasions expressed disdain for the Pakistan intelligence & Armed Forces. The Pakistan Army does not want to stir the hornet's nest as the US has in Afghanistan (& wants Pakistan to do), it is a failed strategy, & Pakistan is wise to abstain from the US pressure. The US can cut & run any time it wants, Pakistan & Afghanistan will have to face the brunt of their profligate & contradictory policies in the region.
Why would propaganda machines try to "understand" anything, is not their job to create propaganda, where truth might be something else.
Why do you think your assertion of pakistan is forced to not go after taliban is not a propaganda itself. If I was a decision maker in pakistan, it makes perfect sense for me to save taliban, so that I wont be encircled by enemies.

Why would propaganda machines try to "understand" anything, is not their job to create propaganda, where truth might be something else.

The job of the media is to report the truth (even though others might say it is about making money) & steer clear of the propaganda.

Why do you think your assertion of pakistan is forced to not go after taliban is not a propaganda itself. If I was a decision maker in pakistan, it makes perfect sense for me to save taliban, so that I wont be encircled by enemies.

The Taliban is an Afghan phenomena, not a Pakistan one. Hence Pakistan doesn't need to save it at all. Pakistan is indifferent to anything in Afghanistan as long as it doesn't pose a threat to, or threaten the sovereignty of Pakistan.

The established fact from last 10years;
Talibans are only friendly with Indian army and contractors working in Afghanistan, while they are so deadly against Pakistan army that they even wish to kill their children.
Remember the attack on Army mosque in westridge Rawalpindi, where Indian friendly TTP were shouting 'in ki nasal ko khatam kardo'

Talibans are only friendly with Indian army and contractors working in Afghanistan, while they are so deadly against Pakistan army that they even wish to kill their children.
Remember the attack on Army mosque in westridge Rawalpindi, where Indian friendly TTP were shouting 'in ki nasal ko khatam kardo'

You can say they are in favor of infrastructure development in Afghanistan .. they don't care who is doing it (except NATO and USA).. China is also involved big time in Afghanistan for mining .. they were never get attacked..

I think so Taliban is punishing their former master who gave them birth .. Pakistan and USA

Finally they are pain in bu** for you guys .. if they even try to do those things in India they know they will get their ba*l in their mouth ... (after cutting them).. bcos we don't hv secrete talibani sympathizer in pour army or in our politics or among people

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Pakistan is indifferent to anything in Afghanistan as long as it doesn't pose a threat to, or threaten the sovereignty of Pakistan.

What you mean by pose a threat how come Afghanistan .. can pose threat to you guys ... even if they try to do .. you guys are 1000 times more powerful then them .. you can eliminate threat in fraction of time .. if willing to do so ..
currently some body else is breaching the sovereignty of Pakistan and you guys are not doing any thing..
Bacche ko sab darate hai .. buri baat ..

you have to understand that proof doesnt really matter. If west(USA) has to do something they will do it regardless like they did in IRAQ

The job of the media is to report the truth (even though others might say it is about making money) & steer clear of the propaganda.

The Taliban is an Afghan phenomena, not a Pakistan one. Hence Pakistan doesn't need to save it at all. Pakistan is indifferent to anything in Afghanistan as long as it doesn't pose a threat to, or threaten the sovereignty of Pakistan.

Well propaganda machine is the word you used, not media, to describe those outlets which show such anti pakistan news. You should have called it western media instead.

Being a major non-nato ally, and after fighting 10 years of war against terror, you turn back and say we are indifferent!!! Did not the war begin with u-turn on taliban?

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Quite a few Indians died in afganistan. The case of TTP is different, it is more anti-establishment(pakistan) than pro-india.

Assuming i am completely wrong , I ask you what is your perspective regarding the actual reason why Americans want to go after the haqqanis ? what personal gain do Americans have in targeting the Haqqanis ?

Hi,

Right now they are totally confused---if you look at the afghan war as an analyst---from day onethey have not missed a beat

People need to understand that america went into this war with righteous arrogance and the swagger of the ignorant. They were just thinking neither with their heads or their feet----but for the very first time in the history of mankind---the superpower was thinking with it arse---(if it could be done)---.

Americans never prepared themseleves to fight a war with a third word poorest of the poor nations---they were programmed to fight---educated people---similiar weapons, similiar tactics---people who knew victory--people who knew and understood when they were defeated---like the whites ( russians )---the yellows---( the chinese ) or the japanese----people and armies who lived disciplined lives---.

This war was only a war of show of firepower---other than that---for strategy and tactics---it would grade as a failure---. The american forces have been running around like turkeys with no direction. We, indeed fear their firepower and resource---we fear their love of killing civilians and fighters alike---but we are sure that america has no known way of getting out of this mess just like that---miralces happens and sh-it flies---. They just keep shifting the blame---they just keep shifting the goal post---who can challenge them.

A case of media hype and defamation campaign to build Pakistan reputation as a villan..the whole documentry is based on allegations and not facts. Pakistan ideologically had nothing common with Al-Quaida lest alone support OBL. Pakistan government should take stern notice of such targeted defamation campaigns or else in near future they will start drawing parallels between Quaid -e- Azam and Al Quaida due to similarity in names.

London: Pakistan's ISI was behind the 26/11 attacks as well as the July 2008 bombing of the Indian embassy in Kabul, the BBC said in a damning report on the military-run spy agency that does not function "without the authority" of the Pakistan army chief.
In a new two-part series titled 'Secret Pakistan' on BBC two, Bruce Riedel, the CIA officer who served as advisor to US President Barack Obama, said he had informed the then president-elect about 26/11: "Everything pointed back to Pakistan. It was a defining moment.
"I told the President Pakistan was double-dealing us and that the Pakistanis had been double-dealing the United States and its allies for years and years, and they were probably going to continue to do so."

Riedel pointed out that "this (the attacks) had the signature of Lashkar-e-Taiba all over it, from the very moment the attacks began.
"And once you link it back to Lashkar-e-Taiba, you link it back to the Pakistani intelligence service, the ISI."
The second part of the programme, aired on Wednesday night also revealed the "CIA later received intelligence that said the ISI were directly involved in training the Mumbai gunmen".
About the car-laden explosives that went off at the Indian embassy in Kabul that killed 58 people and injured 141, Mike Waltz, who worked in the US vice president's office while George Bush was still president, said: "Through information and a series of events (not to mention preceding intelligence intercepts) it became pretty clear the Pakistanis were behind the (Jalaluddin) Haqqani network, which was behind the bombing."
He then damningly concluded: "The question was how high in the Pakistani state this went. And the answer was pretty high."
ISI behind 26/11, Indian embassy bombing: BBC - World News - IBNLive

To be truthful, there's nothing such as terrorism. This is called urban warfare. We do know who is behind TTP. Drone attacks kills dozens of innocents every week. Indian Army is mis-treating, killing, etc. millions of Muslims in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Innocent children, men and women are killed in Afghanistan everyday by Coalition Forces. And what about Palestine issue?
This leads to so-called terrorism. WHEN YOU ATTACK US, WE WILL OBVIOUSLY REPLY. WE WILL DO WHAT IS GOOD FOR US.

ISI was the one who "struck the first blow" to Soviet Union.

Treat everyone equally, justly and educate them instead of bombing them and I assure you that there will be no terrorism and everyone will live in peace :)

To be truthful, there's nothing such as terrorism. This is called urban warfare. We do know who is behind TTP. Drone attacks kills dozens of innocents every week. Indian Army is mis-treating, killing, etc. millions of Muslims in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Innocent children, men and women are killed in Afghanistan everyday by Coalition Forces. And what about Palestine issue?
This leads to so-called terrorism. WHEN YOU ATTACK US, WE WILL OBVIOUSLY REPLY. WE WILL DO WHAT IS GOOD FOR US.

ISI was the one who "struck the first blow" to Soviet Union.

Treat everyone equally, justly and educate them instead of bombing them and I assure you that there will be no terrorism and everyone will live in peace :)

millions killed in kashmir :disagree: too much rupeenews
terrorism isnt urban warfare,its just brainwashed people doing things that seem right to them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom