What's new

More Propaganda: ISI behind 26/11, Indian embassy bombing

Yes. We have discussed Mumbai enough. If we talk Kasab or David Headley that becomes non credible. so I dont want to repeat it.
Take this for evidence : Intercepts where individuals (identified) of the rank of Major (working in ISI) in conversation with Haqqani group just before launching an attack in Kabul. Giving last minute tips and guidance on how to execute the attack.
What intercepts? Where are they? Who is the alleged major? Voice samples to compare?

chap called Major Iqbal is behind it

Major Iqbal is a Pakistani national who has been indicted in United States district court in Chicago on April 25, 2011 as an alleged conspirator in 2008 Mumbai attacks. Iqbal occasionally went by the name of Chaudhery Khan

I don't understand why some Pakistanis give too much ear on these low class jokes, let them bark whatever they want to, automatically these nutcase jokes will die.

Interpol has issued warrants for the arrest of two serving officers in the Pakistan army for alleged involvement in the 2008 terror attacks on Mumbai, investigators said on Friday.

chap called Major Iqbal is behind it

Major Iqbal is a Pakistani national who has been indicted in United States district court in Chicago on April 25, 2011 as an alleged conspirator in 2008 Mumbai attacks. Iqbal occasionally went by the name of Chaudhery Khan

There is no conformed ID on these alleged 'officers', and even during the Headley trial/testimony this came out that the identities Headley mentioned could be fake - Headley had no way to confirm who he was talking to and whether they were actually 'Army officers'.

How many 'Iqbal's' are there in Pakistan? How many 'Major Iqbal's' are there in the PA, and how does anyone know if that was even the correct rank and name, and not just an alias?

This is the kind of nonsensical 'evidence' that is being blown out of proportion in an attempt to malign Pakistan.

What intercepts? Where are they? Who is the alleged major? Voice samples to compare?
Sir these indians are just creating speculations from their imaginations, that is the best they can come out with....realli sad for them...looks like they are so ignorant and uneducated,basing their knowledge just on speculations and believing in it as true....:smokin:

There is no conformed ID on these alleged 'officers', and even during the Headley trial/testimony this came out that the identities Headley mentioned could be fake - Headley had no way to confirm who he was talking to and whether they were actually 'Army officers'.

How many 'Iqbal's' are there in Pakistan? How many 'Major Iqbal's' are there in the PA, and how does anyone know if that was even the correct rank and name, and not just an alias?

This is the kind of nonsensical 'evidence' that is being blown out of proportion in an attempt to malign Pakistan.

Sir, I have a simple question, do you believe that there is no ISI support; material or logistical to the resurgent taliban in Afghanistan?

chap called Major Iqbal is behind itMajor Iqbal is a Pakistani national who has been indicted in United States district court in Chicago on April 25, 2011 as an alleged conspirator in 2008 Mumbai attacks. Iqbal occasionally went by the name of Chaudhery Khan
Looks like U've been knowing this guy Major Iqbal as if U both grewup together or he is ure next door neighbor???.....:eek:

I don't know how long are we gonna try proving the obvious? I believe such things can not be proved in court of law the only way forward is tit for tat. That's the only way if other side is hell bent to invite its destruction..

Sir, I have a simple question, do you believe that there is no ISI support; material or logistical to the resurgent taliban in Afghanistan?

This question in not so simple, it is same like if someone ask you that, can you assure that RAW is not involved in any activity in other countries?:azn:

Well thats not what interpol said according to them and Headleys confession he is a real person who was in the control room when 26/11 happened unless you think interpol is a stooge of India?

The other fugitive terrorists facing Interpol red-corner notices are Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin, LeT's Azam Cheema and Syed Zabiuddin Jabi, 2008 Bangalore blasts accused Rashid Abdullah and IC-814 hijacking accused Ibrahim Athar, Azhar Yusuf, Mistri Zahur Ibrahim, Sayeed Shahid Akhtar, Shakir Mohammad and Abdul Rauf.

This question in not so simple, it is same like if someone ask you that, can you assure that RAW is not involved in any activity in other countries?:azn:

the question is very simple because we are talking about Afghanistan theater of operations where Pakistan is supposed to be an ally of US/nato forces. Every Nato commander on ground unequivocally claims of ISI's double game . SO my question was does think tanks here actually believe ISI is innocent and there is no end game objective that Pakistan is trying to secure in Afghanistan. its a very simple question .

its a very simple answer my dear friend , ISI is not fool to take other pplz/countries headaches.They don't even have time to scrach their heads nowadays...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom