What's new

Pakistani involvement in bombing of Indian Embassy in Kabul proved

Friend you have no idea what are you talking about.Parliament attack was in 2001.You dont know the year.Thats single sentence
show your maturity.Forgot about mistake .You boast about terrorist attacks.I can tell you no Indian here will laugh like you when there is a terrorists attack in Pakistan.Because that is not the way where brave people acts.It is a coward act.One who resorts to terrorists attack like this be it embassy attack or Mumbai attack is pathetic and desperate which they cant show their spine.And boasting about that dirty acts is quite despicable .
I am an Engineer my friend .My friends both through NDA and CDS got a selection in Indian Armed Forces.
They cant talk more about the condition in border.But they told me one thing problem about Pakistan issue is just confined to Kashmir.But India and its foreign policy expanding through out this world
Happend in 2001 or 2002 it' still a drama just like 2008 bombay drama, that's a fact. About wich terrorist attack i am boasting? that's the problem with you indian, you conclude from your behind for nothing. I am laughting at how you are blaming us for the attack on indian embassy in kabul, since you have not a single proof as usual. Did we told you to go there? so why are you crying now? You are a typical indian (no offence).
Been an engineer and having friends both throught NDA and CDS mean nothing since they are not policy maker, they are simple soldier. That's how mature you are. And what's so special about indian foreign policy expanding through out this world, every country is doing same if you do a littel analysis of world geopolitics.

yeah,even this line was also expected

acc. to Pakistani govt. we didnt give enuff evidence in 26/11 also
acc. to Pakistani govt. Kasab wasnt Pakistani..........

even you know what the truth is...........so there is no point of playing hide and seek here.........
the evidence will be released to international bodies as India regularly does............

There is no relevance to that particular incident. That incident was proven at an international stage - this one, no one believes except Bharat and Afghanistan. It has not been proven at an international stage. A particularly bad analogy from you there.

This case is 6 years old. You're saying the evidence will be released to the international community now?

doesn't matter. Pakistan will deny. No proof is proof enough by Pakistani standards.

But the proof has to be present before it can even be said it's enough proof. It hasn't been presented yet. First present the proof then make the talk. Sounds to me like you want the story to believed without even presenting the proof.

Last edited:
There is no relevance to that particular incident. That incident was proven at an international stage - this one, no one believes except Bharat and Afghanistan. It has not been proven at an international stage. A particularly bad analogy from you there.

This case is 6 years old. You're saying the evidence will be released to the international community now?
maybe we didnt had enuff proof then
if we have it now then whats wrong in presenting it now

and regarding proving it in international forum,if both the countries(India and Afg) have agreed to the fact that Pak was involved then i wont take it as a conspiracy(if I were you)

ISI planning on insecure lines?? what a joke and if every covert operation can be proved than Intelligence agencies are Stupid??

maybe we didnt had enuff proof then
if we have it now then whats wrong in presenting it now

and regarding proving it in international forum,if both the countries(India and Afg) have agreed to the fact that Pak was involved then i wont take it as a conspiracy(if I were you)

Yes I am saying if you have it now, then present it. Where has it been presented?

Are you seriously kidding me? You're telling me if Afghanistan and India both accuse then I shouldn't ask for evidence? I will pretend I didn't hear that..

Happend in 2001 or 2002 it' still a drama just like 2008 bombay drama
Looks like being jealous of Indian dramas, you folks have started playing out dramas of your own (starring TTP and Lej) on weekly basis in Pakistan. Just one question though. Why are your dramas limited to certain areas in Khyber and Balochistan. Are people of Punjab and Sindh not fond of your so called dramas?

Looks like being jealous of Indian dramas, you folks have started playing out dramas of your own (starring TTP and Lej) on weekly basis in Pakistan. Just one question though. Why are your dramas limited to certain areas in Khyber and Balochistan. Are people of Punjab and Sindh not fond of your so called dramas?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When a man talks out of his *** it is obvious. Most dramas take place in Punjab or Karachi.

:lol:

read this article

this is not from an Indian source
the case was even investigated by a foreign source

ISI nailed in Kabul embassy outrage: 2008 bombing plan WAS hatched in Pakistan, new book claims | Mail Online

Yes, that's the "evidence" I am talking about. Nothing has happened in regards to it. Neither US nor UN has taken any action. This is not any new "evidence", it has existed since 2008. Present it at an international level like UN, the way you expect Pakistan to present the evidence. Then we can talk.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom