What's new

More India troops in disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okees....ami-to just ektu moja kore bolechilam,mr comrade.....

Any aggressive moves will certainly not aid the development of good relations with China. India should examine its attitude and preconceptions it will need to adjust if it hopes to cooperate with China and achieve a mutually beneficial outcome.

One clearly see that the communist gov't arrogance is in full scale. The paranoia of the Chinese gov't has hit the roof regarding this matter. Well I for one love it!!!

One clearly see that the communist gov't arrogance is in full scale. The paranoia of the Chinese gov't has hit the roof regarding this matter. Well I for one love it!!!

No arrogance but love for motherland, because India is planning to capture Beijing and occupy the whole of China, as India thinks the entire Asia is India's land. India has already stockpiled a great amount of chemical poisons to wipe out the entire Chinese population. Thats why 90% Chinese think India is the biggest threat to China's existence.

But it is a good news for you, you are gonna double your size. India is gonna strike China as soon as it moves 60000 troops and Chemical weapons in the NEFA.

Open a bear bottle and celebrate in advance.

No arrogance but love for motherland, because India is planning to capture Beijing and occupy the whole of China, as India thinks the entire Asia is India's land. India has already stockpiled a great amount of chemical poisons to wipe out the entire Chinese population. Thats why 90% Chinese think India is the biggest threat to China's existence.

But it is a good news for you, you are gonna double your size. India is gonna strike China as soon as it moves 60000 troops and Chemical weapons in the NEFA.

Open a bear bottle and celebrate in advance.

You are wrong . India is doing this just because chinese incursions are on the rise .
Doesn't china have enough of its own land that it wants more??

and if chinese want india to recall this order , in that case , they shud move all their troops from Aksai Chin.

No time for your BS. This is a China defence thread of Pakistan defence forum. :china::pakistan: Instead of putting on an sub-standard comedian show here by typing on the floor of a dirt-cheap call center, why don't you go educate yourself like getting a decent degree in order to chest-thumping for 10 seconds more in a software forum, before getting slaughtered easily by any kid there with a brush of a pen? Bye bye, curry boy :wave:

Working in call centers is much better than making fircrackers and cheap plastic toys

If anyone needs to be educated , its you.

The Tawang valley, the name is not an Indian name, is under Indian occupation right now. The inhabitants of the entire NEFA speak Chinese and look Chinese. Whether Indian military going to wipe out those poor helpless natives by using chemical weapons is a matter of great debate. Though there is no proof of building a non-stop chemical poison producing factory at this moment, but sources say that the population is decreasing mysteriously.

Hmm... Commie propganda machine in action.

Without commiting anything .. trying to sow seeds of doubt. The red book is being put to practice !!!

hey , Mr hong kong

yeah , this computer is definetely made in china except for a small part ...
the software - which is made in bangalore or in silicon valley (USA)

these parts can be made by any unskilled worker.

but the software , can only be made by intelligent people which you ofcourse are apparently not .

just go , read the forum rules and stop trolling.

ironical isn't it ?? a chinese guy trying to be racist

lol :victory:

What's up with the Indians, Blacks, South East Asians' obession with accusing people of being racist? Aren't you guy never tired of saying racist this and racist that?

The Indians along with the South East Asians in Hong Kong have a never ending obession with accusing people of being racist. When you say it once, fine, your voice is heard. When you say it on a never ending basis, it's ANNOYING!

hey , Mr hong kong

yeah , this computer is definetely made in china except for a small part ...
the software - which is made in bangalore or in silicon valley (USA)

these parts can be made by any unskilled worker.

but the software , can only be made by intelligent people which you ofcourse are apparently not .

just go , read the forum rules and stop trolling.

ironical isn't it ?? a chinese guy trying to be racist

lol :victory:

You are not getting the point. We Chinese are not bashing the American-made software and therefore we do not have to stop using it. You Indians, on the other hand, are bashing Chinese products and therefore, should honor your action of bashing and opinion by stop using Chinese products.

For example, I bash Indian products and therefore I never use Indian products and live just fine! You Indians should do the same and stop using Chinese products that you bash on a regular basis. Start with your PC! Then move to the IPOD, WII, and eventually everything with a Made in China lable on it! I'll be glad to see fewer Indian people on the internet for not being able to use Chinese-made PCs. Beside, you guys should also stop using gun powder weapons! From that, move to compass, rocketry, printing, paper. These are all Chinese inventions. I'll be glad to see India back to the stone age! India should stick with Made in India and be happy living in the stone age!

In Hong Kong, people with bucks are considered as intelligent people. We Hong Kong Chinese have big bucks unlike most of India and America where people are poor! Yes, most of America is poor!

For your info, according to the United Nations, the average networth (assets owned per capita) of Hong Kong is 208,000 USD per person, ranked first in the world vs America's average networth of only 164,000 USD, ranked only fourth.

The Indians, Africans, South East Asians, Koreans share one thing in common: They all have an inferiority complex that makes them overly sensative about being targets of racism. No one is racist. It's only your lack of confidence making you guys feel being targets of racism. This is the reason for their baseless and yet never-ending complaints in Hong Kong!

India should stick with Made in India and be happy living in the stone age!

Do not down play Indian production capability. India is good at producing different types of chemical weapons for mass destruction. The CNN-IBN video, I posted in the previous page, shows how India secretly producing biological poisons to use them against the Chinese.

One Indian member fateh71 claimed entire Asia as Indian territory. It reflects the mind of Indian military and political leadership. Do not think, that India follows Gandhian policies.

You are not getting the point. We Chinese are not bashing the American-made software and therefore we do not have to stop using it. You Indians, on the other hand, are bashing Chinese products and therefore, should honor your action of bashing and opinion by stop using Chinese products.

For example, I bash Indian products and therefore I never use Indian products and live just fine! You Indians should do the same and stop using Chinese products that you bash on a regular basis. Start with your PC! Then move to the IPOD, WII, and eventually everything with a Made in China lable on it! I'll be glad to see fewer Indian people on the internet for not being able to use Chinese-made PCs. Beside, you guys should also stop using gun powder weapons! From that, move to compass, rocketry, printing, paper. These are all Chinese inventions. I'll be glad to see India back to the stone age! India should stick with Made in India and be happy living in the stone age!

omg . where do you come from ?? have u been living in perpetual isolation??

do u even know how a computer works ??? looks like i'll have to do this rather sordid job of teaching an ignorant imbecile like you

lets start.
to run a computer , you need software. and those software chips are made by educated engineers in INDIA AND USA . INDIA is the second largest producer of computer chips.
u get it ??

u cant live without indian products yet i can very gladly stop buying barbie dolls and plastic toys . ....
:taz:
this shud be enough for you

Do not down play Indian production capability. India is good at producing different types of chemical weapons for mass destruction. The CNN-IBN video, I posted in the previous page, shows how India secretly producing biological poisons to use them against the Chinese.

One Indian member fateh71 claimed entire Asia as Indian territory. It reflects the mind of Indian military and political leadership. Do not think, that India follows Gandhian policies.

I am not downplaying anything. We Chinese already invented gun powder, compass, paper, printing, rocketry. The Indians should boycott all these and products derived from these to be pure in their boycott of Chinese products.

Plus, the Indians can start their own assembly line of producing computer components. We Chinese don't care! Just don't use our products if you want to bash our products! If you want to use our products, don't bash them. It's as simple as that!

omg . where do you come from ?? have u been living in perpetual isolation??

do u even know how a computer works ??? looks like i'll have to do this rather sordid job of teaching an ignorant imbecile like you

lets start.
to run a computer , you need software. and those software chips are made by educated engineers in INDIA AND USA . INDIA is the second largest producer of computer chips.
u get it ??

u cant live without indian products yet i can very gladly stop buying barbie dolls and plastic toys . ....
:taz:
this shud be enough for you

Why are you posting off topic posts deliberately?

Well I wonder why India after deliberately producing chemical weapons is still not given sanctions by the UN. Is it because India is Israel's cousin?

Yup sarthak,secondly china manufactures and copies and not inovate.......whereas what are manufactured there ,mostly have indian brains........the factory manufactures in china,which is too set up by foreign investments,nothing of chinese pride.......yes,china have some gem of personalities and has given earth many great things......but that doesn't give you the permission to disrespect others, my hong kong friend.......i am sure ,not every chinese is as arrogant as you....otherwise,it wd have been impossible for china to reach this far....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom