What's new

More dangerous than Brexit: Italy's economic crisis

Dont really want to hear this when Im off to there in 2 days lol
Overall Italy looks terrible but there is a massive gap between the north and south where the north is one of the richest parts of Europe and south the poorest. From what Ive seen Id say North Italy is in better shape than the South East of the UK in many places.

Lot's of people talk about "Turkey after 2023" but what exactly is expected to happen? I know it will be 100 years since the forming of Republic of Turkey but what exactly is supposed that to mean? Are they giving back all lands we used to rule for centuries or what? :D

It's like those in Romania waiting for 2018 when,somehow,Moldova will magically unite with Romania just because....you know...there will be 100 years since the first Union...

Lot's of people talk about "Turkey after 2023" but what exactly is expected to happen? I know it will be 100 years since the forming of Republic of Turkey but what exactly is supposed that to mean? Are they giving back all lands we used to rule for centuries or what? :D
Yeah, they were some stupid rumors that treaty of lausanne has some secret articles in it. That we are not able to extract ores, petroleum etc....Also they say another secret article says treaty of lausanne wiil nullify after 100 years. Then we will extract all riches from the ground and automatically will be a super power.

You know years ago Erdogan presented 2023 Vision (which is going to fail badly). And rumors erupted from everywhere.

@Deliorman Are you a Bulgarian Turk ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they were some stupid rumors that treaty of lausanne has some secret articles in it. That we are not able to extract ores, petroleum etc....Also they say another secret article says treaty of lausanne wiil nullify after 100 years. Then we will extract all riches from the ground and automatically will be a super power.

You know years ago Erdogan presented 2023 Vision (which is going to fail badly). And rumors erupted from everywhere.

@Deliorman Are you a Bulgarian Turk ?

My favorite kinds of stuff: a bunch of wet dreams, conspiracy theories and rumors a.k.a bull sh*t that a lot of people believe into. :D

I believe Turkey has a huge potential to find and explore it's natural resources though. I have heard that a lot of foreign companies operate in there and extract Turkish resources basically for free but I haven't tried yet to find info on this subject. Like a lot of other countries with lot's of corrupt people on high places I guess in Turkey it's also not rare to sign contracts that doesn't bring any profit for society and other people different then politicians and the company that takes most of the money afterwards.

And, yes, I am a Bulgarian Turk.

Last edited:
Italians are good people I once partied with a few italians I met at a club and we had the best time talking about how they are the western roman empire and we are the eastern roman empire, that we are like family :)

Italians are kind and friendly people, very similar to turkish people, we don't like to fight or argue, we just want to be friendly and have a good time.

Both Italy and Turkey are similar as a country as well, not only do we share a lot of great and common history we are proud of but we have good soil, all kinds of fruits and food grow in Turkey and Italy.

If the world went back to the stone age tomorrow, Italy and Turkey would be one of the few countries on this earth that could feed itself without extern help.

I think it's called "agriculturally self sufficient countries".

Marcus seems nationalistic and not a racist in anyway, also seems a bit tense/stressed in his posts. Maybe time for a vacation :)

lol. thats like saying:

hey do you want change your flu for ebola?

Sorry but no.

Iolso the only solution left is to BREXIT the E.U then. Lol we were the only power acting as a real counter balance to Germany's Merkel and her crazy policies which we fiercely and openly fought against and rejected, now that we left, all of you are left with no choice than to follow her lead like it or not Germany is the main decision maker .:enjoy:

Iolso the only solution left is to BREXIT the E.U then. Lol we were the only power acting as a real counter balance to Germany's Merkel and her crazy policies which we fiercely and openly fought against and rejected, now that we left, all of you are left with no choice than to follow her lead like it or not Germany is the main decision maker .:enjoy:

You dont watch news lately? Merkel says nothing anymore since she is almost toppled in germany. Even austria shows more profile.

Italian tax debt hits 'ALARMING' levels, warns IMF - the same spark that toppled Greece
ITALY needs to overcome fragmentation within its financial system, the International Monetary Fund has warned as the eurozone’s third biggest economy faces challenges in the aftermath of Brexit.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...nal-Monetary-Fund-warning-Brexit-Matteo-Renzi

Basically, Italy is just a bigger Greece.

Italian tax debt hits 'ALARMING' levels, warns IMF - the same spark that toppled Greece
ITALY needs to overcome fragmentation within its financial system, the International Monetary Fund has warned as the eurozone’s third biggest economy faces challenges in the aftermath of Brexit.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...nal-Monetary-Fund-warning-Brexit-Matteo-Renzi

Basically, Italy is just a bigger Greece.

Yes it's Greece 2.0, I feel so sorry for Italy :omghaha:

3760309300000578-3747601-image-m-12_1471552381089.jpg

British performance is impressive.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom