What's new

More dangerous than Brexit: Italy's economic crisis

Maybe, can you give example ?

RAI Uno...i used to watch power rangers when i was kid...

War with Turkey....those commentators should have lost their minds.

The way Erdogan talks with our diplomats and PM. He talks with renzi like he talks with someone on a market.

"You have too! You have to give this. You have to do that..."

Thats seen as absolute rude in italian and european standards.

Then the stunts he did with germany yesterday. It is Erdogan who tells evryone to not interfer in turkey. Yet he want hold speeches in germany infront 30.000 turks and acts agressive when the highest german court bans that.

Thats erratic behavior.

The regular Turk has nothing against regular Italians. I don't think we have any problems with each other... no matter how much people argue and insult each other in the web they mostly understand each other in real life.

The truth is that everyone is right for himself and always finds a reason to blame others rather than understand their problems. Fear and eventually hate will grow because of those difficult times all of us live in + some media sensationalism and all shit medias talk about all the time+ the fact that 95% of people have no knowledge about other countries (especially those far away from them) different than some stereotypes + politicians who know how to manipulate people with the easiest weapon- the language of hate and fear + add some history into it (mostly things that happened hundreds of years ago that we can't change)...

ps I can't forgive Italians for the way they lost to Ireland in the last minutes on EURO 2016. That's a good reason to declare war on them I guess! Yet it's our fault we didn't play better against Croatia and Spain... :D

Some people have this mentality and we can nothing about it.
-
No different from many parisians thinking everything is centered in Paris and that other french are 'peasants' without 'savoir vivre'. :p:

Im sure evry country has those who live "behind the woods"...for us italians its the strange people up in the north and...sardinia xD

The way Erdogan talks with our diplomats and PM. He talks with renzi like he talks with someone on a market.

"You have too! You have to give this. You have to do that..."

Thats seen as absolute rude in italian and european standards.
:) That's his style and i'm not happy with his style. I wish he talk more politely. He is even worse in domestic politics.

There was AKP, CHP and MHP in the parliament.

CHP was the main opposition.... "main" is "ana" in Turkish. Which also means "mother".

MHP was referred as opposition....however, Erdoğan refered them as "Yavru"....which means "Offspring" in Turkish...
He would call them "offspring opposition".....:rolleyes:

Then the stunts he did with germany yesterday. It is Erdogan who tells evryone to not interfer in turkey. Yet he want hold speeches in germany infront 30.000 turks and acts agressive when the highest german court bans that.

Thats erratic behavior.

Point was not about interfering in Germany's affairs...but to talk them about Turkey....but i'm thinking vice-versa. Germans hold a massive meeting in Ankara, and Merkel joins via teleconference and makes a speech.....yeah, i wouldn't be happy.

Anyways....things are not going very well between EU and Turkey. We are very angry and EU doesn't understand this.

And i'm excluding UK from the EU. UK positioned themselves very well in the recent incident. They send their officials immediately, show solidarity with Turkey and offered assistance. Then go live on CNN Turk, gave an interview,scored some points there as well.

and?

we had worse times in the past. We are one of the richest nations on this planet. One of the most beautiful.

All this is just paper money. A game. What is real value? Those accounts certainly aren´t.

So if you believed you could pull me down i must disappoint you. I´m happy, because i bought my girlfriend a gift and want to give it to her tomorrow. Thats what matters and nothing else.

In real term, Italian economy is in worst condition than on paper. This is true for any economy which has overvalued currency (nominal>PPP).

Im sure evry country has those who live "behind the woods"...for us italians its the strange people up in the north and...sardinia xD

Aren't Southern Italians considered "behing the wod" people in Italy?

Anyways....things are not going very well between EU and Turkey. We are very angry and EU doesn't understand this.

I think, that`s the point we don`t understand each other anymore. The EU and Turkey have made a deal, stopping migrants for visa, but some laws don`t fit the requirements. But right now, Turkey cannot change this particular laws after the coup. On the other side, the EU cannot give in because all member states had had to fulfill these requirements. But instead to take a break, both sides are pushing their agenda forward.

Additionally, we have a interefering by the EU in the internal matters of the Turkey, i could not switch on the tv without hearing or reading, how bad the situation is in Turkey. I`m in the mood to start myself a coup only to silent our f*** medias, some EU and our government/opposition Officials.:flame:
Sometimes it's better to say nothing than to waste on it's own and to be honest, i couldn`t really remember to hear so much condolences by the EU.

Anyway, if Italy really goes down, the rest of Europe will follow.

Last edited:
I think, that`s the point we don`t understand each other anymore. The EU and Turkey have made a deal, stopping migrants for visa, but some laws don`t fit the requirements. But right now, Turkey cannot change this particular laws after the coup. On the other side, the EU cannot give in because all member states had had to fulfill these requirements. But instead to take a break, both sides are pushing their agenda forward.

Additionally, we have a interefering by the EU in the internal matters of the Turkey, i could not switch on the tv without hearing or reading, how bad the situation is in Turkey. I`m in the mood to start myself a coup only to silent our f*** medias, some EU and our government/opposition Officials.:flame:
Sometimes it's better to say nothing than to waste on it's own and to be honest, i couldn`t really remember to hear so much condolences by the EU.

Anyway, if Italy really goes down, the rest of Europe will follow.

I read an interesting news today. Leader of the opposition party, went to prime minister and said "Anti-Erdogan stream is at large in EU. Erdoğan should pull him self at the back. You and me should go and explain the situation."

At the moment, all of the parties in the parliament...all of the Turkish people have consent and sees it necessary to purge the Gülenists from Turkey. Yet we are seeing reaction only from EU and US....

This is effecting both politicians' and ordinary people's view of the West.

Germany however is in a different scale.

- Pass of the resolution regarding so-called Armenian genocide.
- Turkey recalling it's ambassador from Germany.
- Turkey not allowing German officials to visit their troops in İncirlik airbase.
- Turkish officials not responding to German ambassador's request for a meeting.
- German officials not allowing Erdoğan's speech via teleconference to Turkish meeting in Germany.

Turkey - Germany relations are in a downward spiral. Not a single positive development happens regarding our relations. Curious, how things will end.

:) That's his style and i'm not happy with his style. I wish he talk more politely. He is even worse in domestic politics.

There was AKP, CHP and MHP in the parliament.

CHP was the main opposition.... "main" is "ana" in Turkish. Which also means "mother".

MHP was referred as opposition....however, Erdoğan refered them as "Yavru"....which means "Offspring" in Turkish...
He would call them "offspring opposition".....:rolleyes:

Point was not about interfering in Germany's affairs...but to talk them about Turkey....but i'm thinking vice-versa. Germans hold a massive meeting in Ankara, and Merkel joins via teleconference and makes a speech.....yeah, i wouldn't be happy.

And i'm excluding UK from the EU. UK positioned themselves very well in the recent incident. They send their officials immediately, show solidarity with Turkey and offered assistance. Then go live on CNN Turk, gave an interview,scored some points there as well.

I think it will go downwards even more, which is a bad thing. I simply ee no point where things could ease. Its like a train wreck in slow motion.

In real term, Italian economy is in worst condition than on paper. This is true for any economy which has overvalued currency (nominal>PPP).

Aren't Southern Italians considered "behing the wod" people in Italy?

depends what you see as "behind the woods". Believe me...the mountain dwellers are more behind the woods than anyone else.

I think it will go downwards even more, which is a bad thing. I simply ee no point where things could ease. Its like a train wreck in slow motion.
Things will ease, when we stop the negotiations with EU and go separate ways. Then EU will have no reason to trying to involve in our domestic affairs.

Things will ease, when we stop the negotiations with EU and go separate ways. Then EU will have no reason to trying to involve in our domestic affairs.

That counts vice versa.

I dont know which idiot believed this could ever work.

I know turkey will never be in EU. You know. Yet this bullshit is pushed forward.

Relations between Turkey and the Eu are getting worse because 2023 is getting closer and closer. They don't want a leader like Erdogan to rule the country after 2023.

Relations between Turkey and the Eu are getting worse because 2023 is getting closer and closer. They don't want a leader like Erdogan to rule the country after 2023.

Whats 2023? The new album from Conchita Wurst?

Lot's of people talk about "Turkey after 2023" but what exactly is expected to happen? I know it will be 100 years since the forming of Republic of Turkey but what exactly is supposed that to mean? Are they giving back all lands we used to rule for centuries or what? :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom