What's new

More dangerous than Brexit: Italy's economic crisis

Indeed, you were right, look at this mess:

25a5cdb223f44a92b4c9cfcfdb2f3a8e.png

italy-gdp.png

Thanks, but my thread is in the right section.

Italy's GDP 'decreased' because of the depreciation of the € to the $,but in € it increased from €1.611Bn in 2014 to €1.636Bn in 2015.

As long as Italy is able to service their debt, its not of any concern.

And NO. Brexit was just a bit shocking but noway a dangerous thing to happen. Quit comparing both of them.

Wow, what a sudden change of mind, huh? ;-)

Spain and Portugal, two problem children in the eurozone, have improved economically over the last couple years. Italy, in contrast, continues to labor with structural imbalances. A telling statistic is that since the creation of the euro currency 16 years ago, it has grown only 4% in total.
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/123015/3-economic-challenges-italy-faces-2016.asp

That's incredible bad for a country like Italy. Are you planning to go back to Germany?

no. my home is here. My family, my friends. And i earn more here.

Italy will weather it, but the banking system will take a huge hit, how much of a hit is up to the ECB. Italy does have a great deal going for it i.e. they make world quality products, they have a fantastic tourist industry etc.

Italy will weather it, but the banking system will take a huge hit, how much of a hit is up to the ECB. Italy does have a great deal going for it i.e. they make world quality products, they have a fantastic tourist industry etc.

That's not truth anymore. Companies are leaving Rome, foreign investors are giving a wide berth to Italy.

Fiat Says Ciao to Italy as Merger With Chrysler Ends Era
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...o-italy-as-merger-with-chrysler-ends-era-cars

as long we dont fall on your 3rd world level i'm fine with it.
Lol....brothership last for like......3 days ? :lol:

On your topic....we are not at 3rd world level...but it's true that we are nowhere near Italy.....and we won't be there anytime soon.

Lol....brothership last for like......3 days ? :lol:

On your topic....we are not at 3rd world level...but it's true that we are nowhere near Italy.....and we won't be there anytime soon.

If i get insulted i strike back. Fair don´t you think?

I know you arent 3rd world. Never saw the east but the western parts i saw looked fine.

If i get insulted i strike back. Fair don´t you think?
Of course it would be fair....if he had insulted you. He pointed out Italian economy going in the bad way. He might be wrong or right, i have no idea....but why the insult ?

You referred to insult as you couldn't bear to hear critics from a Turkish guy, who you consider inferior....the funny thing is you consider everyone who is not Italian as inferior.....

I know you arent 3rd world. Never saw the east but the western parts i saw looked fine.
Well, i would be very happy if EU had been treated us like they treated Saudi Arabia.

Of course it would be fair....if he had insulted you. He pointed out Italian economy going in the bad way. He might be wrong or right, i have no idea....but why the insult ?

You referred to insult as you couldn't bear to hear critics from a Turkish guy, who you consider inferior....the funny thing is you consider everyone who is not Italian as inferior.....

Well, i would be very happy if EU had been treated us like they treated Saudi Arabia.

Sinan...i dont know where things are going. Each day it seems turkey becomes an enemy more and more. I dont hope so but what can i say. I simply see no opportunity to reach out towards each other.

Sinan...i dont know where things are going. Each day it seems turkey becomes an enemy more and more. I dont hope so but what can i say. I simply see no opportunity to reach out towards each other.
Turkey is extremely pissed at the moment, people are very angry because of the coup.

Turkey is extremely pissed at the moment, people are very angry because of the coup.

I understand. But it was so before the coup as well.

Its like both sides dont understand each otehr anymore.

You know i understand our mistake. We didnt bother about PKK very much. Its not like we supported them in italy or europe as general but they were not taken serious and i understand that angers turkey.

But at same time turkey acts irrational as well.

With each action follows a reaction so it cooks higher and higher.

RAI TV (italian TV station) even had a debate if there might be a war in future.

it has come that low.

But at same time turkey acts irrational as well.
Maybe, can you give example ?

RAI TV (italian TV station) even had a debate if there might be a war in future.

it has come that low.
RAI Uno...i used to watch power rangers when i was kid...

War with Turkey....those commentators should have lost their minds.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom