What's new

More arrogance from Arabs

Still more Indians then Pakistanis in gulf countries.

there are 2 million Indians compared to 1.2 million Pakistanis in UAE.
How will be hurt more if all Indians and Pakistanis are kicked out ?

India has an IT boom and better FOREX situation to handle the return of expatriates

India has an IT boom and better FOREX situation to handle the return of expatriates

Yes in terms of population of both countries, Pakistanis % is higher in gulf countries.

So with your IT boom what you gonna do with this cheap labour...can u enlighten me on this.

So with your IT boom what you gonna do with this cheap labour...can u enlighten me on this.

because of the IT boom there is a lot of construction, retail and non-IT work especially in the South
It is not high paying. but you won't starve.

You should care.They are your key oil supplier and a host nation for large group of Pakistani emigrant.Their annual remittances far exceeds your forex reserves.

Well price we pay, I rather have dignity.

Pakistan have millions of unemployed people.

Can anyone explain why this shia card is played all the time on this forum? Does this mean if in future Pak have any conflict with Iran these shias will support Iran over Pakistan?

I doubt it very much, even the military has good percentage of Shias and they would fight against any nation for Pakistan irrespective of religion and sect.

Us Sunnis on the other hand care less about loyalty and willing to jump in anyone's bed even if it's harmful to Pakistan, just see the Twitter campaign by jummat u dawah.

It was defeated in all wars

Not it wasn't, no reputable source says that. Also, he shouldn't talk, considering factually Israel has won all the wars it fought.

starting from the war against India that led to the birth of Bangladesh in 1970

That was the only war Pakistan saw defeat.

until the war against Taleban whose terrorist activities Pakistan could not curtail.

The Taliban have had rear ends cleansed from Swat to Waziristan. Only Tirah remains. Also, it's an insurgency, not a conventional conflict.

Their opinion is negligible, it's Saudi who counts.

Well price we pay, I rather have dignity.

I doubt it very much, even the military has good percentage of Shias and they would fight against any nation for Pakistan irrespective of religion and sect.

Us Sunnis on the other hand care less about loyalty and willing to jump in anyone's bed even if it's harmful to Pakistan, just see the Twitter campaign by jummat u dawah.

Pakistani sunnis will not care if Pak army is deployed to kill sunnis in other countries (happened before, remember Jordan in zia era?). So why should shias of Pakistan have any problem?

Pakistani sunnis will not care if Pak army is deployed to kill sunnis in other countries (happened before, remember Jordan in zia era?). So why should shias of Pakistan have any problem?

I don't think Majoritybof sane minded and educated Shias would have a problem with that, we must address their concerns, they care less about sect more then you and me, all they want is security and prosperity, we have lacked in taking action against those who have instigated sectarianism.

We need writ of the state, firm action swift justice and security if that is delivered then I don't think Anyobe will care who is what.

Says a Kuwaiti who's Army was gangraped by Saddam Hussain in 7 hours.

Don't be too sure yet. The PM is flip flopping his statements at the moment. Wait and see what the outcome is.

Pakistan does not abandon friends and strategic partners: PM Nawaz - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

This is all politics and he's playing it smart to make everyone happy. You still have to live in the world and grow the country :cheers:.
My guess is, your troops will go. BUT, with an agreement that they'll ONLY protect the borders and won't participate in the fight, but may advise on the operations. Plus, now that Arabs have bashed Pakistan, these guys will make them realize Pakistan's value the hard way.

This is what India or any government, who is nationalistic would do. The point behind PM's flip flopping, (while allowing the interior minister to totally bash the living out of Arabs) is the carrot and the stick policy and it will work. Riyadh didn't just send in their minister to apologize and ask for help through the King's direct messenger. A LOT can be said for this little trip.

At the end, the government more than likely will send troops to protect KSA's borders. But the REAL value and a new learning experience for the world (a bitter one for Arabs for da*mn sure), is that Pakistan is a country and a growing powerful one. You can't mistreat and abuse its people. Specially when you'll ask for protection every time your as*s is in a sling!!!

Good work by the government. This will create sense of national identity in Pakistanis and people will become like Indians, and will show similar proud towards their country, i.e. the Pakistan.

india = 7x pop compared to Pakistan

we don't have 7x exposure in terms of number of expatriates. we never get involved for a few dollars like some of your politicians and military generals

Who are you fooling and impressing? You think people don't know India on here???? You guys go after SO little money that you can't even leave Nepal and Sri Lanka alone. Let alone the Middle East. The ME has trillions of dollars.....what's there in Nepal and Sri Lanka???? Do you know how much the locals hate Indian interference, because they are small and can't do jack shiit??? When you start writing crap, know that daddy will correct you :nono::nono::cheers:

We Must Work Hard To Become Independent PERIOD! Rest off the work K My S.
BC we are a nation of 200 Mil + WTF we can't do if it comes in front of us.

I LIKE how you think. That's the spirit I've been wanting to see. You guys seem too down because of the previous situation in Pakistan. But its changing very rapidly, so trust me, a nation of 200 million can do ANYTHING if people can just work hard and be peaceful in nature.
This is the same nation who STILL made it to be the 3rd most profitable stock market on bloomberg's list of 2014's top 20 most profitable stock markets, WHILE, the sit ins, the terrorist attacks, the military operation, dollar crises, etc, was all going on. This is ALL Pakistan was missing, good working relationship between a Civlian government and the Military, trusting each other, one party, building a stronger Pakistan and the other party, protecting it.

See how things change!1300 years ago Arabs with a 17 year old kid as their army general (qasim) raided what is today's Pakistan and beat the hell out of them.1300 years later same Arabs unable to fight their own war are almost begging that same Pakistan to fight for them .I understand that Arabs dont want to lose their Arab soldiers when cheap non Arab blood is available to fight for them.what Saudi should do is it should fill its foot soldiers with Pakistanis,Bangladeshis etc who are more than willing to serve Saudi.If they can do that,they need not beg around other countries.

Relations between Pakistan and gulf countries according to a cartoon published by Akhbar al-Khaleej (Bahrain's official newspaper).
CCgVbn0WMAIq2GN.jpg:large

First the Pakistani guy is asked to get up and fight, he replied: I don't have power,
Then he's asked to get up and takes money, he replied: sure I'm coming.

Back
Top Bottom