What's new

More Action Against Indian off-topic posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icewolf

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Quality of Pakistani threads going dowhill.

On every single Taliban thread, there is always a Indian commenting about how Pakistanis should accept Sharia and Taliban and then the Indians mothers & brothers join in to troll.

In my recent thread I opened about ISI accusing Afghan govt for supporting TTP, that thread said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about India, yet some Indian had to comment 2nd that "he thought all pakistanis said india supports TTP", and then backing up with random articles.

Please yaar I cant take it anymore, most of these posts are disguised as well so mods wont pick them off its making me go crazy :hitwall:

On every single Taliban thread, there is always a Indian commenting about how Pakistanis should accept Sharia and Taliban and then the Indians mothers & brothers join in to troll.

In my recent thread I opened about ISI accusing Afghan govt for supporting TTP, that thread said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about India, yet some Indian had to comment 2nd that "he thought all pakistanis said india supports TTP", and then backing up with random articles.

Please yaar I cant take it anymore, most of these posts are disguised as well so mods wont pick them off its making me go crazy :hitwall:

Dude do you realize that your posts are totally baseless and one sided. Your speak illogically and without and facts. Stop blaiming India for everything.

Dear friend there was a thread recently which polled whther Pak wanted sharia in PDF. and most said yes. so its not really false.

Dude do you realize that your posts are totally baseless and one sided. Your speak illogically and without and facts. Stop blaiming India for everything.

I thought you would be the last one talking about factless & biased posts. Whatever.

Dear friend there was a thread recently which polled whther Pak wanted sharia in PDF. and most said yes. so its not really false.

doesnt have anything to with karachi or mqm vs taliban

keep your sharia fantasies out of the threads where it doesnt belong

In the greatest of irony, the majority of members posting on this thread are Indians. :P

I thought you would be the last one talking about factless & biased posts. Whatever.

doesnt have anything to with karachi or mqm vs taliban

keep your sharia fantasies out of the threads where it doesnt belong

not my fantasy, its your countrymen's

No opinions by Pakistani members?

Btw mods, Even on this thread we see off topic posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom