What's new

Afghan spies take fight to Islamabad

xb9sn6.jpg

Need i say more?

WTF!!!

terrorist attacks are just that.

What you say about Pakistan can also be said about many other countries including Bharat.

I totally agree with you on terrorists attacks.... To become a terrorist the first thing to loose is a working brain.....and start using the brain of his masters..... That response was for that particular post and has to be read on that context only.....

@Areesh : Sir this is just my crappy attempt at photo-shop

well,I agree with you..that is some crappy attempt.. :lol:

topic....

one one hand,they're accusing Afghan,Indian and American spy agency for nurturing TTP while on other hand,they're accusing USA for killing peace process by killing Hakimullah????I mean...are they Nuts???who kills his own top assets for motivate others???

In the name of Islam, they would take money from afghan brothers and would kill Pakistani muslim brother. Seems legit

sha261113.gif

ISI par lanat ho that they haven't done an iota of Public relations campaign informing whole pakistani about NDS and Afghani scums involvement in terrorist acts inside Pakistan

The source is ISI. Looks like at attempt at justifying their own interference and terrorism in other countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom