What's new

Moral decline of Thailand -Thai "ladyboy" flight attendants take to the ski

Definately, you have heard about the God's blow to Phuket..when homosexuality happens..the earth is shaken by tremors! Science can find any reasons for it they wish but that does not offset the old wisdom!

Hmm.. I wouldn't say that.

The tsunami affected Aceh - Indonesia the worse, and they're pretty religious people. Even the Northern states of Malaysia was lightly brushed by the tsunami, and I can assure you there are not much homos here.

Natural disasters don't choose their victims.

Pay one visit to Phuket or Bangkok and you'll realise the place is as homo as it gets :lol:

Can't disagree with thread title though, Thailand (Phuket - sex capital of South East Asia) of today is morally corrupted which is surprising considering I always thought they had a strong Buddhist tradition.

Thais are tolerant. Too tolerant in fact :confused:

Here in Thailand families comfort their boys to be lady-boy. Here i see a dozen lady-boy daily. Most of them very young 15-18 years old even younger than 15 years old. This is really pathetic.

These kids cant recognize what are they doing? They just pretend like a girl just because they think this is cool. I noticed that thai tvs show up gays all day.

As i said parents don't do anything against this.

Right now a lady-boy sits right in front of me. :D

Thailand has second name. It is Gayland... :D

good for them . they too need to be equally treated.
only god can judge , no human being has the right to say that someone is below him .

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Thailand has second name. It is Gayland... :D

talking from personal experience? they too have rights mate just as you do .:)

thats bad news...i cant perv on thai air hostesses now.
i cant be sure if she is a she or a he.

These days you can't be sure anywhere.

There is a sizeable " Chukka Brigade " in Pakistan too...

I dont see a Moral decline here.. IF these hostess are transvestites.
It is a good opportunity for a section of society usually left out and ridiculed with dirty work.

i'm wondering if these names were purposely named in such a way to sound like something else..

Had to LOL! Also, add 'Thigh Land' to the mix?

Anyway, 'moral decline' is too strong to describe providing equal opportunity to these lady-boys.

PS. The topic may be better suited for Members' Forum?

I dont see a Moral decline here.. IF these hostess are transvestites.
It is a good opportunity for a section of society usually left out and ridiculed with dirty work.

but there should be some indication that they are TVs.
I have seen men dating TVs in thailand..thinking thst they are women....and many of them are impossible to tell.that arent real girls....and they play with men emotionally..
the poor guy gets heart broken when he finds out tbat its a chick with a ding dong :)

Judging by the hate they seem to be getting.....
you-mad-bro.png

Back
Top Bottom