What's new

Moral decline of Thailand -Thai "ladyboy" flight attendants take to the ski

It is none of our business really.

They can do what they want, it has nothing to do with us anyway.

Götterdämmerung;2400391 said:
O

So you have any scientific evidence that children will be effected negatives? I have lots of evidence that dipolar gender is not tensble in fact genders are fluid and not black and white. Do some research on this matter and be ready for some surprises.

gender is a cultural construct while sex is biological and set in stone. on average there is a correlation between sex and gender but they may or may not coincide for any particular individual.

Having being living in Thailand for 12 years, I can say there are a lot of homos over there. More homos than any of the four other countries I've lived in.

And there's nothing one can do about it :lol:

Question: Why did the OP change the title of the article?

It in fact says nothing of a 'moral decline'. And how does it affect 'World Affairs' stuff? :blink:

gender is a cultural construct while sex is biological and set in stone. on average there is a correlation between sex and gender but they may or may not coincide for any particular individual.

Use a single account buddy. Either stick with "Götterdämmerung" or "FairAndUnbiased" . This is a bit confusing tbh...

Well I don't necessarily see if someone is born , as third gender to have to suffer more pain then what they already have to ... the topic is a bit harsh just trying to earn living

Then again , its Thailand they eat lizards and grass hoppers for snacks

T people are very much a reality and the world communities who step ahead to help them. Flight attended is definitely a far more respectable job than what the T's of Thailand are more famous for - stripping at go-go bars. More like a moral uplift than moral decline...PakShah..big fail!

Having being living in Thailand for 12 years, I can say there are a lot of homos over there. More homos than any of the four other countries I've lived in.

And there's nothing one can do about it :lol:

Pay one visit to Phuket or Bangkok and you'll realise the place is as homo as it gets :lol:

Can't disagree with thread title though, Thailand (Phuket - sex capital of South East Asia) of today is morally corrupted which is surprising considering I always thought they had a strong Buddhist tradition.

Pay one visit to Phuket or Bangkok and you'll realise the place is as homo as it gets :lol:

Can't disagree with thread title though, Thailand (Phuket - sex capital of South East Asia) of today is morally corrupted which is surprising considering I always thought they had a strong Buddhist tradition.

Definately, you have heard about the God's blow to Phuket..when homosexuality happens..the earth is shaken by tremors! Science can find any reasons for it they wish but that does not offset the old wisdom!

Back
Top Bottom