What's new

Moral decline of Thailand -Thai "ladyboy" flight attendants take to the ski

better a gay/transvestite than a suicide bomber terrorist.
Make love, not war...

but there should be some indication that they are TVs.
I have seen men dating TVs in thailand..thinking thst they are women....and many of them are impossible to tell.that arent real girls....and they play with men emotionally..
the poor guy gets heart broken when he finds out tbat its a chick with a ding dong :)

Ever heard of gender-change operations? :D

the source is cctv?? dats chinese right??
Now they get to decide about moral standards in Thailand?

GeeZ...Lolz its not they are gonna pull up their skirt and say ..is this the sausage u wanted?? :)

If they are working as attendents, why the **** should it be anyone`s concern unless that idiot has some part of this thinking cap torn...atleast it offers them a chance to have a decent job ..no one should deny this...

^^ then its really bad of him.
We are no one to judge the morality of others.

the source is cctv?? dats chinese right??
Now they get to decide about moral standards in Thailand?

GeeZ...Lolz its not they are gonna pull up their skirt and say ..is this the sausage u wanted?? :)

If they are working as attendents, why the **** should it be anyone`s concern unless that idiot has some part of this thinking cap torn...atleast it offers them a chance to have a decent job ..no one should deny this...

the only problem is that i as a hetro passenger will feel tricked into having lust for.a man ..... while he is disguised as a woman...and i will feel disgusted....
no probs with TVs working anywhere...let alone airline industry...
but i dont want to be lied to...i should know if i am dealing with a man or a woman..
for that reason TVs air hosts should have different uniforms...
as a general rule faking is bad in any thing.
faking a gender is as much faking as faking anything else.

but there should be some indication that they are TVs.
I have seen men dating TVs in thailand..thinking thst they are women....and many of them are impossible to tell.that arent real girls....and they play with men emotionally..
the poor guy gets heart broken when he finds out tbat its a chick with a ding dong :)

Watched Hangover 2 recently ?? :rofl:

the only problem is that i as a hetro passenger will feelvtrivked into having lust for.a man ..... while he is disguised as a man...and i will feel disgusted....
mo probs with TVs working anywhere...let alone airline industry...
but i dont want to be lied to...i should know if i am dealing with a man or a woman..
for that reason TVs air hosts should have different uniforms...
as a general rule faking is bad in any thing.
faking a gender is as much faking as faking anything else.

I beg the question..why get all lusty for an attendent in the first place ?? :)
SHe /He is there to serve you and not for being the priam donna of your next "lusty " dream.

The thing is respect the person for the service he/she is rendering to you.

See theres an again an old adage where its says even a lie for a greater good is not frowned upon.
Women are known to be social animals and most people in general feel more comfy witha female attendent around.

And i say again..thae airline ticket doesnt not charge for "lusty thoughts" :P

^^^although unless i am impotent or a saint...its perfectly normal to have sexual feelings for a good looking woman...but i will go by your argument..
Airline passengers feel comfy by the presence of woman?
but isnt it cheating if its a man disguised as woman as TVs do?

^^^although unless i am impotent or a saint...its perfectly normal to have sexual feelings for a good looking woman...but i will go by your argument..
Airline passengers feel comfy by the presence of woman?
but isnt it cheating if its a man disguised as woman as TVs do?

Its ok to have "feeling"..but being tharki is sumthng else..

BTW..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/147664-lahores-new-yorkers.html

idhar dekh..better stuff :P

No sir , i see it everyday..why do you think females are hired more as at places with "people" contact..We trust, confide, open to women more and are generally more receptive to the fairer sex.

Do the trannies grow breasts naturally or are they implants?

Back
Top Bottom