What's new

Mongols: Rise of the Empire - Battle of Yehuling 1211

China fought more nomadic tribes than the entire world combined.

And every thing is recorded and documented. Anybody wants to study the history of these nomadic tribes including the Mongols, they will need to study the Chinese script first. :lol:

General Dou Xian marched with his troops in a triumphal progress to the heartland of the Northern Xiongnu's territory and engraved an inscription commemorating the victory on Mount Yanran, before returning to Han.
In 2017, a joint Sino-Mongolian archaeological expedition rediscovered the Inscription of Yanran in the Khangai Mountains of central Mongolia.
1606266356001.png

And every thing is recorded and documented. Anybody wants to study the history of these nomadic tribes including the Mongols, they will need to study the Chinese script first. :lol:

General Dou Xian marched with his troops in a triumphal progress to the heartland of the Northern Xiongnu's territory and engraved an inscription commemorating the victory on Mount Yanran, before returning to Han.
In 2017, a joint Sino-Mongolian archaeological expedition rediscovered the Inscription of Yanran in the Khangai Mountains of central Mongolia.
View attachment 690908

That looks like a drawing on plastic...who're you kidding here?? :rolleyes:

That's a bold, unsubstantiated and unproven claim. The nomads fought the Chinese more than the Chinese fought them. :lol:

You should also use correct flags...:D

Netflix has a very interesting series called "Marco Polo" loosely based on the life of Marco Polo while he was with Kublai Khan. Too bad it was discontinued after the second season. It is one of my favorite seasons. I was also quite disappointed when the season ROME was discontinued after 2nd Season.

Netflix has a very interesting series called "Marco Polo" loosely based on the life of Marco Polo while he was with Kublai Khan. Too bad it was discontinued after the second season. It is one of my favorite seasons. I was also quite disappointed when the season ROME was discontinued after 2nd Season.

oh yea, watched it.......it was quite good even if full of fictional stuff.

The historical documentary series on Mongol History continues with another video on their armies with a focus on the battle tactics used by the great khan Genghis Khan and his successors in building the Mongol empire. We will talk about nerge, caracole and of course the feigned retreat.

Yeah should have continued atleast till Caligula and Nero

Yes But Rome kind came to point where transition had taken place and a new era had begun with no end in sight at least for a few decades at that point in History. It had to end.
Marco Polo started great but in soon went south. Especially that second season, they went full retard historically.

The historical documentary series on the Mongol History continues with a video on the eruption of the Samalas volcano, which, some claim led to the destruction of the Mongol empire and countless other problems around the world.

Yea, that's all you guys could do....."sinicise" people you couldn't defeat

you should have a look on the orhun (orkhon) inscriptions thats one of the things that is descriped by an old turkic khan

you should have a look on the orhun (orkhon) inscriptions thats one of the things that is descriped by an old turkic khan
yet, Kultegin's tomb and this inscriptions were both built by Chinese sent by empeor Xuanzong, on one side he praised Tabgach (Tang) in Han Chinese but despised on the other side in turkic, interesting.

The documentary series on the history of Kievan Rus continues with an episode on the Mongol Invasion of Rus and the destruction that it brought. First by Jebe and Subutai, and the battle of Kalka and then Batu Khan and the wholesale destruction of the Rus cities.

yet, Kultegin's tomb and this inscriptions were both built by Chinese sent by empeor Xuanzong, on one side he praised Tabgach (Tang) in Han Chinese but despised on the other side in turkic, interesting.

Obviously any Chinese would do that...

But that didn't stop the Chinese from getting looted and pillaged for centuries after that. :D

Where one nomadic group vanished from history, another rose to plunder China.

Obviously any Chinese would do that...

But that didn't stop the Chinese from getting looted and pillaged for centuries after that. :D

Where one nomadic group vanished from history, another rose to plunder China.
you are mistaken again, it was built by Chinese but the scripts were written by turks, they praised the Tang in Chinese but in turkic calling us cunning, what an irony when they have to expressed their hatred that way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom