What's new

Mongols: Rise of the Empire - Battle of Yehuling 1211

As I already said, Yuan the name of the dynasty was derived from an ancient chinese book "易经“, and the name of the currency yuan can only be dated back a hundred years ago, late Qing-Republic of China.
You seems to be confident about your knowdeldge on Chinese subjects but I recommended you to focus on some more reliable books/articles. :agree:
anyway, you don't have to replied me, let's stick to topic which is about Mongols..

I know about that book......still, the Mongols took inspiration from that book and the Chinese took inspiration from the Mongols. Mongols were the first ones to popularize paper currency around the world, which is why I hinted towards the Chinese currency being called "Yuan". I know your currency is also called Renminbi...

Not really, the mongols were a bunch of warring tribes who united and defeated China. They were kept in check by the Turk Muslims like Mamluks or the Delhi Sultanate, who actually defeated Mongols in combat.

That was when the decline of the Mongols started. Before uniting, they still attacked China which is why your emperors built that great wall.......to keep them out of China rather than confronting them.
China ruled mongols as vassel tributary for thousands of years.Thats why most mongols today live in china. How is that for confronting them? We own them. Great wall was used to launch offensives deep into siberia too. Was extremely effective in its purpose in allowing chinese population to grow and completely dominate and sinicise the region thats why the jurchens, manchurians etc are all gone. Wiped out.

Ur anti chinese agenda makes you sound like low iq indian

Last edited:
China ruled mongols as vassel tributary for thousands of years.

Don't make me laugh with this revisionist CCP history. :lol:

Thats why most mongols today live in china.

That's because you own historical mongolian lands......one of your provinces is named "Inner Mongolia".

1606204670233.png

Historically, the Great Wall was the boundary between the nomads to the North and the city dwellers to the South.

That all changed once the Mongols took over all of China and became sinified.

Great wall was used to launch offensives deep into siberia too.

Walls aren't built to "launch offensives" but to keep away invaders.....we all know basic world history. We all know your ancestors got slaughtered multiple times to point that Emperors forced peasants to build the Great Wall. :lol:

Was extremely effective in its purpose in allowing chinese population to grow and completely dominate and sinicise the region thats why the jurchens, manchurians etc are all gone. Wiped out.

Yea, that's all you guys could do....."sinicise" people you couldn't defeat.

Ur anti chinese agenda makes you sound like low iq indian

I didn't know stating facts was "anti-Chinese agenda". :D

Are you the CCP police?? How did you determine I was posting "anti-Chinese agenda"?? Also, I'm not the one named "donkeykong" so you better check your own iq before commenting on mine.

You also have yet to provide an actual factual source for all your claims...

One thing is clear, either you are high as **** or you don't know what the **** you are talking about. I get a headache reading this bullshit. So **** you and **** your posts. *******!!

So much cursing.....run along false flagger. Post reported.

U got owned and even agree china owns mongols now and for thousands of years they were chinas vassals or slaves. Ur argument is weak and ur tears watching china grow taste so good!

Fyi moron the great wall had many fortresses used throughout history to destroy chinas enemies. Wiped the xiongnu off the face of the earth launching offensives so deep into siberia your diapers would freeze up ur entire 2 inches of manhood.

I'm not the one making up facts and not even providing sources. The Xiongnu Empire lasted 300 years, a lot longer than your Han Empire.

1606250401488.png

The Uyghur Khaganate also ruled over you guys:

1606250429059.png

And who can forget the Mongols??

1606250469700.png

You are like a kid speaking to an adult. You have yet to provide any actual factual sources for your CCP history. :lol:

Mongols under Genghis Khan were pretty much content after conquering Chin, they had no other territorial ambitions. Only if Iranian ruler had not executed the Mongols merchant and ambassadors and showed a lil sense of diplomacy, the world history would have been so much different.
Genghis Khan conquered China ? o_O

Not really, the mongols were a bunch of warring tribes who united and defeated China. They were kept in check by the Turk Muslims like Mamluks or the Delhi Sultanate, who actually defeated Mongols in combat.

That was when the decline of the Mongols started. Before uniting, they still attacked China which is why your emperors built that great wall.......to keep them out of China rather than confronting them.
No one here has time to educate you but china has defeated mongols hundreds of times including their ancestors the xiongnu.

the list goes on and on. For 95% of history, China has dominated the mongols not the other way around. Please educate yourself because no one has time for your trolling.

No one here has time to educate you but china has defeated mongols hundreds of times including their ancestors the xiongnu.

the list goes on and on. For 95% of history, China has dominated the mongols not the other way around. Please educate yourself because no one has time for your trolling.

I don't need selected Wiki articles to know what I am talking about. You and your troll friends claims of China dominating nomads are as absurd as the claim that the Great Wall can be seen from the moon...

Clearly shows you have been fed CCP history, rather than actual Chinese history. :lol:

For you claims, you also have yet to provide a source...

I present to you the Xianbei State which existed after Xiongnu (who ruled for 300 years):

1606258618774.png

1606258633655.png

Xianbei also ruled for 300 years...

Rouran Khaganate (330-555 AD):

1606258684465.png

The First Turkic Khaganate/Gokturk Khaganate (552 - 603 AD):

1606258838170.png

1606258872931.png

^Western & Eastern Gokturks.

The Tang only defeated them because of the help of the Uyghur Khaganate.

The Uyghur Khaganate (744 - 840) AD:

1606259239541.png

The Turks also helped the Abbasid Caliphate defeat the Tang Dynasty in the Battle of the Talas River, which stopped Tang expansion westward and led to the control of Transoxiana for the next 400 years.

1606259556440.png

Khitan State (916 - 1125 AD):

1606259348620.png

And who can forget the Mongol Empire!? (1206 - 1368)

China before the Mongols:

1606259680030.png

China after Mongols:

1606259724869.png

:D

So there you go troll. Read up on actual history before coming to PDF and lecturing us with CCP history. :lol:

It was only after the breakup of the Mongols did "China" ever become so united.

1606259885421.png

Thank the nomads for something so many of your "Heavenly Emperors" couldn't do before. :rolleyes:
You already kowtowed to me. U change topics because you know china owns the uighurs, xiongnu, mongols, manchus, jurchens. We annhilated them all and allowed some to be tributary states. Now they are all sinicised and the small minority of mongols who exist in outer mongolia is owned economically by china. History is written by the victors not the vanquished low iq boy. You look at maps but you dont study history. Thats why you have no knowledge whatsoever. Going by your little maps, china wouldnt even exist today lol. You got owned by the big dog and ur scampering and crying about china brings juocy salty tears to my plate. While we own everyone who ever messed with us, u kowtow to white masters and ur men jerk off to octopus p0rn with no honor. Future is ours just like the past. Keep crying salty tears boy they taste so good.

I already explained how China came to be if you read the above post. :lol:

You're itching for a ban so I'm reporting your posts. Thanks for making such a effort to get yourself banned. :enjoy:
:eek: So why did Kublai Khan adopt Han Chinese culture, customs and laws ?

Every nomad invader assimilated because it was easier to control the newly conquered. :lol:

Attachments

• 1606259300537.png
    1606259300537.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
We all know you got no life and can keep this up all day but we have lives. Plus i gave you wiki articles to show you how China destroyed and conquered the nomads for thousands of years and you cry about CCP? Are you some sort of special retard? Have fun trolling on a pakistani forum where you don't belong. I bet your 300 pound fat a22 who jerks off to highschool tentacle ****. enjoy.

You brought forth obscure wiki articles that don't even support your claims. All do say is that the Chinese won a couple of battles and wars. I actually presented my claims with facts and sources. Then when you start losing, you resort to petty insults like a proper village peasant.

You also fail to see the Pakistani flag on my profile and the word "Pakistan" in PDF.....I know English is not your forte except when it comes to insults but do get better after you have been banned for trolling. :D

Low iq ki

Uve got owned by every chinese poster and u are the out of place troll instigating it all. Keep crying for ur mummy and daddy ur sad and it makes me dumb just replying to u. Have fun living in ur 10sqm apartment with ur mummy.

Reported. :rolleyes:

You brought forth obscure wiki articles that don't even support your claims. All do say is that the Chinese won a couple of battles and wars. I actually presented my claims with facts and sources. Then when you start losing, you resort to petty insults like a proper village peasant.

You also fail to see the Pakistani flag on my profile and the word "Pakistan" in PDF.....I know English is not your forte except when it comes to insults but do get better after you have been banned for trolling. :D
Keep crying bro we aint got time for full time trolls. U have lost every argument and you have no knowledge whatsoever besides your anti china agenda. Go cry to the mods some more u starting it all lol. How pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep crying bro we aint got time for full time trolls. U have lost every argument and you have no knowledge whatsoever besides your anti china agenda. Go cry to the mods some more ur the little sh1t instigating it all lol. How pathetic.

Also reported. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom