What's new

Mongol invasion of Khwarezmia and Eastern Iran

I was also surprised but I'm also happy about that because the stereotype that Turks from Western Turkey are all Turkiczied Greeks annoyed me very much. You mean that Konya was mostly populated by Turks don't you? Konya was the capital of the Seljuk Sultanate of Rum, not Kayseri.

Chechens have only 1-2 % Mongoloid amixture which isn't really worth mentioning. Karakalpaks have nothing to do with the Caucasus, as they mainly live in the autonomous republic Karakalpakstan in Uzbekistan

You said there are few people that carry Turkic genes in Kayseri, I thought Kayseri was flooded by Turks who else lives their? I hear their is a small Armenian community there and there are rumours that Abdullah Gul is of Armenian descent.

I was also surprised but I'm also happy about that because the stereotype that Turks from Western Turkey are all Turkiczied Greeks annoyed me very much. You mean that Konya was mostly populated by Turks don't you? Konya was the capital of the Seljuk Sultanate of Rum, not Kayseri.

Chechens have only 1-2 % Mongoloid amixture which isn't really worth mentioning. Karakalpaks have nothing to do with the Caucasus, as they mainly live in the autonomous republic Karakalpakstan in Uzbekistan

You said there are few people that carry Turkic genes in Kayseri, I thought Kayseri was flooded by Turks who else lives their? I hear their is a small Armenian community there and there are rumours that Abdullah Gul is of Armenian descent.

You said there are few people that carry Turkic genes in Kayseri, I thought Kayseri was flooded by Turks who else lives their? I hear their is a small Armenian community there and there are rumours that Abdullah Gul is of Armenian desc

The Afghans who invaded India were Turkics themselves except for Abdali perhaps. Why are you separating the two ?

Also, irrespective of who wrote the OP. It is BS and a lie.

What are you talking about? Read again "The Mongol invasion of Khwarezmia from 1219 to 1221[1] marked the beginning of the Mongol conquest of the Islamic states. The Mongol expansion would ultimately culminate in the conquest of virtually all of Eurasia, save for Western Europe, Fennoscandia, the Byzantine Empire, Arabia, most of the Indian subcontinent, Japan and parts of Southeast Asia."

It clearly says that they were able to concur all except for the regions mentioned.

The Afghans who invaded India were Turkics themselves except for Abdali perhaps. Why are you separating the two ?

Also, irrespective of who wrote the OP. It is BS and a lie.

What are you talking about? Read again "The Mongol invasion of Khwarezmia from 1219 to 1221[1] marked the beginning of the Mongol conquest of the Islamic states. The Mongol expansion would ultimately culminate in the conquest of virtually all of Eurasia, save for Western Europe, Fennoscandia, the Byzantine Empire, Arabia, most of the Indian subcontinent, Japan and parts of Southeast Asia."

It clearly says that they were able to concur all except for the regions mentioned.

You said there are few people that carry Turkic genes in Kayseri, I thought Kayseri was flooded by Turks who else lives their? I hear their is a small Armenian community there and there are rumours that Abdullah Gul is of Armenian desc

Turks from Kayseri have 6 % Mongoloid admixture on average. The capital of the Sultanate of Rum was Konya not Kayseri.

Ah , pardon my oversight. OP missed it too I believe.

Turks from Kayseri have 6 % Mongoloid admixture on average. The capital of the Sultanate of Rum was Konya not Kayseri.

What about Turks from "Rumeli" places like Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Girit and Turks living in Bulgaria like Deliorman

What about Turks from "Rumeli" places like Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Girit and Turks living in Bulgaria like Deliorman

I don't know their Autosomal DNA but they should also have Mongoloid admixture just like the Turks from Anatolia

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom