@Moonlight @The Sandman @django
Ab hi age hii kya hai uski :cry:

Real Momina
CrB6RZhWYAAmbCx.jpg

momina-mustehsan-238x178.png

@Areesh @django @Moonlight @The Sandman
:o: that pic is photoshopped wait no it's someone else

Hun daso attractive level? :D

She does and I have seen her couple of times but I don't know her personally her fiance on the other hand looks very familiar

He's from California.

Momina Mustehsa...... Who??? The one who ruined " Afreen Afreen:, she should be booked for ruining that beautiful song......

I wish there was a law to never mess up with NFAK's songs. Seriously I can't take it. :/

@Zibago Khair hai. Abhi mangni hoyi hai Shadi nai. :D

Hahahaha. Jawano Ke hoslay :D

Lo ji aur a gaye Momina key hamdard :D
@Moonlight @The Sandman @django

Wohi jo aap kehte tharki rung o nasal se above hai. Something. :D

You are a female as per your profile, so it's normal for you not to find her attractive, believe me.

If it was otherwise, we would have a suspicion (on your gender declaration on the profile).

Besides that every lady doesn't find the other one attractive enough.

HAHAHAHA. I knew someone is gonna say this to me and you are that "SOMEONE"

Ask my friends @The Sandman @Zibago @django

How much I appreciate beauty of female models and actresses.
Ab Nahi cute to Nahi hai. :d

@PakSword
Prettiest girl in CS the super ignored Rachel Viccaji
pic10.jpg

Rachel-Viccaji-2.jpg

Start from

Investigating a fraud using data analytics software and listening to this song at the same time.. What a combination. I think my efficiency has increased. But you know after watching Rachel, all the fraud indicators are looking legit.

How much I appreciate beauty of female models and actresses.

:stop: Not your department.

Let us appreciate them. Names please? I have already opened another google tab for image searching. :D

Investigating a fraud using data analytics software and listening to this song at the same time.. What a combination. I think my efficiency has increased. But you know after watching Rachel, all the fraud indicators are looking legit.

:stop: Not your department.

Let us appreciate them. Names please? I have alreaqdy opened another google tab for image searching. :D

The theory girls don't appreciate the beauty of other girls is proven wrong. :D

It's a long list.

@Zibago this mate wants to take admission, please give him the application. :D

giphy.gif

Hulk angry!

Its one thing losing to a guy who looks better than you but this dude looks like shit. Sorry but its the truth and I'm very butt hurt!

Her mannerism, dress, the way she talk and write is like typical behen jee next door. Please leave her alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom