What's new

Momina Mustehsan got Engaged !!

Real Momina
CrB6RZhWYAAmbCx.jpg

momina-mustehsan-238x178.png

@Areesh @django @Moonlight @The Sandman

Oh my goddddddddddd. Why you guys are giving her unnecessary attention?

Lag to aise raha hai bus Pakistan main aur koi issue he Nahi bus Momina ke engagement humara NATIONAL PROBLEM hai. Matlab fitayy Mun. Acha sorry but no sorry.

Don't tell me you were fan of her . :sniper::sniper::sniper:

HAHAHAHAHA what? Sheer hate or you actually meant to be sarcastic here? Khair jo bhi hai it's funny. lol

Just wondering if you know her personally? She lives here in New York.
Baat jo bhe momina ha bari cheesi bachi is k munh k dimplessssszzzzZzZzZzZzZz:smitten:

Oh my goddddddddddd. Why you guys are giving her unnecessary attention?

Lag to aise raha hai bus Pakistan main aur koi issue he Nahi bus Momina ke engagement humara NATIONAL PROBLEM hai. Matlab fitayy Mun. Acha sorry but no sorry.

Don't tell me you were fan of her . :sniper::sniper::sniper:

HAHAHAHAHA what? Sheer hate or you actually meant to be sarcastic here? Khair jo bhi hai it's funny. lol

Just wondering if you know her personally? She lives here in New York.
She does and I have seen her couple of times but I don't know her personally her fiance on the other hand looks very familiar

Momina Mustehsa...... Who??? The one who ruined " Afreen Afreen:, she should be booked for ruining that beautiful song......

whole Pakistan prepared for Daniyal Zafar but Ali Naqvi came out of syllabus , lol

I think Modi's government had inside link about this news, that's why they didn't attack, otherwise sare jawans ka ghussa unke upar nikalte

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom