What's new

Momina Mustehsan got Engaged !!

Well that escalated quickly..abhe to khwabon may bassna shurru hoe the :cry:
Nice couple Congratulations on engagement :enjoy:

Just research a little bit about Momina, MashaAllah very pretty, ambitious and intelligent young girl...so happy to see young generation with so much talent and honest zeal to achieve their goals.

On a lighter note for boys getting saddened because Momina got engaged:

Ab to akele rahne ki aadat si ho gai hey,
Tujhse to mujhe ab nafrat si ho gai hey,
Kisi ko ab apna dil na denge hum,
Mohabbat chhod denge hum,
mohabbat chhod denge hum,

On a serious note MashaAllah, Pakistan has so much beauty, I remember in 2007 I visited Pakistan (Shahkot, Faisalabad) where I attended City's School annual function of some sort and was blown away with so many beautiful and haseen faces...so you will all get your princess when the right time comes.

14463199_1381705291857842_8772993798981855713_n.png

so bhabi-e-qoum is finally engaged
buhat logon ky dil totay hn gy aj

Last edited:
Surat par mat jao, seerat bhi dekho.
Ye jo super stars hote hain inki asli life ka rukh na he dekho to acha hai.

She looks like a nice girl. I have heard of her a couple of times through posts on her looks. I guess the red dyed hair is responsible making her such a turn-on for guys.

Congratulations to the happy couple.

Oh my goddddddddddd. Why you guys are giving her unnecessary attention?

Lag to aise raha hai bus Pakistan main aur koi issue he Nahi bus Momina ke engagement humara NATIONAL PROBLEM hai. Matlab fitayy Mun. Acha sorry but no sorry.

NO she didn't
*cries*

Don't tell me you were fan of her . :sniper::sniper::sniper:

Momina ka fiancee ki naak dekho jesa gol gappon main sorakh krne wali machine :undecided:

HAHAHAHAHA what? Sheer hate or you actually meant to be sarcastic here? Khair jo bhi hai it's funny. lol

Just wondering if you know her personally? She lives here in New York.

She trolled 56 million 18-30 year old Pakistani men, just epic. :devil:
Except for those who found Rachel Viccaji better looking and a better singer then her :D

Oh my goddddddddddd. Why you guys are giving her unnecessary attention?

Lag to aise raha hai bus Pakistan main aur koi issue he Nahi bus Momina ke engagement humara NATIONAL PROBLEM hai. Matlab fitayy Mun. Acha sorry but no sorry.

Don't tell me you were fan of her . :sniper::sniper::sniper:

HAHAHAHAHA what? Sheer hate or you actually meant to be sarcastic here? Khair jo bhi hai it's funny. lol

Just wondering if you know her personally? She lives here in New York.
Haan Laila and Rachel bhi to hay :-//
Or jeena ko to sab bhool hi gaye

Awein rang bazi by the most overhyped singer in Pakistan history comeon Natasha Khan and Rachel were better than her

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom