What's new

Momina Mustehsan got Engaged !!

Congrats to her and him for getting engaged ................. but I seriously fail to find her attractive, something must be wrong with me? :blink:.

maxresdefault.jpg

Haan Laila and Rachel bhi to hay :-//
Or jeena ko to sab bhool hi gaye

You are naming some top class models and actress and I can give you name of girls consider average looking in drama/film industry and yet better looking than her.

Congrats to her and him for getting engaged ................. but I seriously fail to find her attractive, something must be wrong with me? :blink:.

maxresdefault.jpg

Naaaa' she is not even close to attractiveness.
Mujhe to day one se Samjh Nahi a Rahi "Tharki" awam ne isay Itna Kyun fame diya hai.

Mujhe to day one se Samjh Nahi a Rahi "Tharki" awam ne isay Itna Kyun fame diya hai.

May be when you get too much involved with internet and remain indoors ................ real life has what you would never find on the screen, not even 1% of it.

You are naming some top class models and actress and I can give you name of girls consider average looking in drama/film industry and yet better looking than her.

Btw is Momina Sindhi?

I don't know what's her claim to fame...may be a new actress but congratulations to her and may Allah guide to the right path and a decent life.

Last edited:
DAMN :(

btw she reminds me of Rose Eleanor (Game of Thrones) infact better than her when it comes to looks.

Good looking couple, best wishes for their future life

Kuch k liye yahan 'Hoor key baghal main langoor' wala ma'amla hai.
OR
Kuch k liye 'Angoor khatay hain'. :lol:

You are a female as per your profile, so it's normal for you not to find her attractive, believe me.

If it was otherwise, we would have a suspicion (on your gender declaration on the profile).

Besides that every lady doesn't find the other one attractive enough.

Back
Top Bottom