What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

I think he will be killed after the deaths of 60,000 more Pakistani civilians and soldiers, and a magical replacement for him will appear out of nowhere, and the entire vicious cycle will repeat itself. Like i said, the head of the Islamist snake lays at GHQ rawalpindi.
I think you are blessed with great sense of analyzing Pakistan.

I think you are blessed with great sense of analyzing Pakistan.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but this is bitter truth my friend. I have lost relatives in the army fighting extremism during perhaps the bloodiest decade in Pakistan's history. Our Army needs to stop playing a double game. On the one hand they fight the same animals they protect elsewhere. These people were "intended" to fight india but they massacred en mass our own people and soldiers. Even india has not done such damage to Pakistan in all our wars against india combined. These pathetic generals give tought speeches against terrorism in public but behind the curtain they are cutting deals with the same monsters. Just thinking about the hypocrisy makes me rage.

In the operations against the Taliban in 2004 in Waziristan during the aftermath of the death of Naiq Mohammed, the Taliban leader in Waziristan who died from one of the first drone strikes.
So you lost your relatives in a drone strike?

So you lost your relatives in a drone strike?
Where did i say that??:

"In the operations against the Taliban in 2004 in Waziristan during the aftermath of the death of Naiq Mohammed, the Taliban leader in Waziristan who died from one of the first drone strikes."

Where did i say that??:

"In the operations against the Taliban in 2004 in Waziristan during the aftermath of the death of Naiq Mohammed, the Taliban leader in Waziristan who died from one of the first drone strikes."
then what happened to them? How did they die? What were they doing?

then what happened to them?
One of my uncles (chacha) was martyred in the operations against the Taliban in Waziristan after the Pakistani Army claimed responsibility of the "airstrike" that killed Naiq Mohammad (it was the first American drone strike in Pakistani territory).

That is why i say the Pakistani Army feeds these animals and then claims to fight them to gain public support. Janwaron ko khudi palna aur pir qaum ke samna kahne ke yeh dashatgardon ke khilaf karwaiyan kerenge?? Who are they fooling.

One of my uncles (chacha) was martyred in the operations against the Taliban in Waziristan after the Pakistani Army claimed responsibility of the "airstrike" that killed Naiq Mohammad (it was the first American drone strike in Pakistani territory).
Was your unlce fighting alongside Taliban
or against Taliban?

And if he was not fighiting what happened?

you keep on throwing stuff around with no specific info

Was your unlce fighting alongside Taliban
or against Taliban?
Do you have comprehension issues?

"One of my uncles (chacha) was martyred in the operations against the Taliban in Waziristan after the Pakistani Army claimed responsibility of the "airstrike" that killed Naiq Mohammad (it was the first American drone strike in Pakistani territory)."

Do you have comprehension issues?

"One of my uncles (chacha) was martyred in the operations against the Taliban in Waziristan after the Pakistani Army claimed responsibility of the "airstrike" that killed Naiq Mohammad (it was the first American drone strike in Pakistani territory)."
Was he a miltiary officer/sodier?

you started saying your "relatives" aka more than one people got killed
Now you say your uncle was martyred.

you keep on jumping around the specific info

Was he a miltiary officer/sodier?

you started saying your "relatives" aka more than one people got killed
Now you say your uncle was martyred.
Yes, and i still stand by what i said, my relatives because i have had more than one relative in the army (and lost more than one). I never changed my story so i don't really know what you're trying to get at :lol:

you keep on jumping around the specific info
Where? its actually you who's jumping around, trying to play stupid. I think i might have hurt your belief in your army "gods". They're "so perfect", but they allow mullahs to lecture their cadets lmao!! :woot: PA is a Islamist army my gullible friend, or rather purposefully blind friend.

Last edited:
here goes PAF in drain like navy
Now, they have to believe on Allah instead of their abilities and waste of billions money we spent to train them.
Now tariq jameel will lecture them. Yeh din hi reh geya tha!
You know why imran khan & others have soft corner for taliban & others because they follows likes of tariq jameel spreading poison in the mindset of our generation.

Back
Top Bottom