What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

11831724_1471701106475965_8897285424174726041_n.jpg
i dont get it?

better to call tariq jameel then call Samiul Haq or Mulana diesel.

however, inviting mullahs to air headquarters was a necessary thing i would think to keep away the ideology of TTP from creeping in.

Can't see anything ? What video says ?

He is the one who talks about bringing people together rejecting sectarianism and promoting love and tolerance if you are even against him than you can't find better scholar than him. But what this video say ?

Jinnah never supported secularism and Iqbal initially yes had positive thoughts about him but the things he started doing changed that.
You do not even answer the points. Your views are primitive at best. Muslim spain was secular, pir roshan was secular, akbar was secular and initiated din e ilahi, so was ibn rushd. You give a bad image of Islam. Ireland adopted secularism and advanced greatly.

I guess pointing out the benefits of secularism to conservatives and orthodoxists is futile. You may never come to understand the benefits of such a system.

Wow now PAF officer will doing chilla with tangdi shalwar OMG
PAF in this tasbeeh all the time mushrik ,kafir, bidati and may be some also do kamikaze to target Indian carrier lol

Pakistan is a conservative muslim nation

The haramis and beghairat types wont change that

For muslims and the vast majority of Pakistani soldiers are indeed conservative muslims just like the vast pakistani population will seek out islamic knowledge, lectures, etc

So will soldiers, so either we accept that we are a conservative muslim state and people snd take ownership of religious islamic lectures and information our soldiers receive

Or we like idiots try to ban or control it risking soldiers being influenced by scholars whose sermons we have no control over

We are a muslim state, with a conservative muslim population, made so we can be muslims without fear

The overly liberal types do not represent the pakistani people

Pakistan is a conservative muslim nation
Bhai Jaan

you have used two terms.

1. Pakistani nation
2. conservative Muslim

These two are oxymoronic

Please try to understand the concepts of nation state vs. religious mumbo jumbo, before posting.

Thank you

Everyone has had its turn come through or will come soon.
Yeah, when they are no longer useful for our ISI and Army, that's when they will be disposed of. Our Army itself creates and feeds the monsters, and then when these same monsters kill 60,000 of our peoples and soldiers ONLY then does our army turn on them.

PS, i heard Mullah Omar passed away in a Karachi hospital. So much for clamping down on Islamists aye? You want to clamp down on Islamists? Start with the GHQ of Pakistani Army first, that's where the head of the snake lies.

So how is this related to the subject aka Trariq Jameel.

Should he be killed? or left alone?
I think he will be killed after the deaths of 60,000 more Pakistani civilians and soldiers, and a magical replacement for him will appear out of nowhere, and the entire vicious cycle will repeat itself. Like i said, the head of the Islamist snake lays at GHQ rawalpindi.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom