What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

The problem is that I am getting impression as if you are blaming Islam as whole for recent misery.

Slav bhai

you know me for long enough time to realize that such impression is totally incorrect.

Mine is just a word of caution that mixing statecraft with religion destroys first the religion and then the state.

And our state ALMOST got destroyed due to such policies.

@FaujHistorian
Bro...
Those TTP and like TTP elements just ised name of islam to bury their henious crimes..as US is using "democracy" to wage all wars.. here democracy is used as religion...
Islam, islamisim etc etc or any ideology is harmful, firstly, if its all evil... however, if its not evil, tehn forceful implication is evil.. for instance, no matter how much meat can be beneficial for health but forcing a vegeterian to eat meat would turned him against you...so now leaving all "relgions" like money, islma, democracy etc aside.. lets focus on topic...
"inviting a religious scholar"
1. we have to verify his audience. If he is Sunni and telling sunni audience to be more broader and compassionate by giving sunni ancestors example etc its good
2. If overall speaker is telling abstain from lie, stealing duty hours etc then its general message.. its just like inviting a motivational/public/psychological speaker..
3. why Professional instittes shuts themselves up to listen others. They are not conservative people.
Religion is a reality. People from all sphere of life encounter that.. So telling them in Professional life is liek a short course/training course which usually offer in armed forces. The question is just Controlling The content..
Malasiyan, and Turkish govt control teh content in sermons deliverd at mosques etc.. See how much harmony they have..
So my brother.. public speaking is like knife, fire, guns which may be used both ofr -ve and +ve aspects. The content defines which is waht

Bhai jaan

my writings on this forum are clear evidence that your post and your points are misplaced.

11831724_1471701106475965_8897285424174726041_n.jpg

I hate this man because he did not condemn the deaths of 150 kids in peshawar.Another worthless mullah is popular among backward religious pakistanis.

Most of the Mullahs (and their blind followers) will not condemn the Mullahs who murdered APS kids

Sadly
As I mentioned in my earlier post he is also a wrong number. Like many other Mullahs in this country only difference is that he has some rich educated surrounding him.

And some times such limited reading results in knee jerk response.

Hope you pick up more pointers in future.

Thank you
ok...
but sometimes you think a lot and say so little.. hence, when istarted writing teh comment, i might have deviated and mixed thigs up.. or may be my comprehension of your points is poor.. so anything but not mal-intention..
:)

ok...
but sometimes you think a lot and say so little.. hence, when istarted writing teh comment, i might have deviated and mixed thigs up.. or may be my comprehension of your points is poor.. so anything but not mal-intention..
:)
No harsh feelings

you are a good poster.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom