What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

Wrong!

if they were "breating" Islam, they would have become Talib-@stards or worse Iranian Baseej

Our soldiers only breathe love of our land thank goodness

At least majority of them.

This is why Shias, Sunnis, and Sikhs and Christians all prosper and progress in our army

and thank god it has come out of the beard-ism days of Zia

Please quit if you want to see Pakistan army to remain loyal to the land of Pakistan
(instead of becoming loyal to some Mullah Tullah Ayatullah)

Thank you
I know soldiers and How they behave I have several in family and I know others also

Wrong!

if they were "breating" Islam, they would have become Talib-@stards or worse Iranian Baseej

Our soldiers only breathe love of our land thank goodness

At least majority of them.

This is why Shias, Sunnis, and Sikhs and Christians all prosper and progress in our army

and thank god it has come out of the beard-ism days of Zia

Please quit if you want to see Pakistan army to remain loyal to the land of Pakistan
(instead of becoming loyal to some Mullah Tullah Ayatullah)

Thank you

Historian,
Are you trying to say that ''breathing Islam'' makes a person, a taliban?Kindly elucidate the context of your statement.

Regards

man just consider it calling a professional for a talk.... like journalist, economist, doctors etc... everyone has his own point of view (leftist, rightist, liberal, conservative). and unless if he ,speaker, is racist, extremist etc there is no harm listening him... just consider this incident listening a speaker with whom you can agree or disagree.... imagine no one would debate i someone call Atif aslam for singing... people in PAF may have different music choice like jass, classical, metal etc but no one wuld argue/debate.. so if PAF personal like, they wd listen if not, the wdn't attend that.... @Imran Khan
@Bratva @Pakistani Exile @Zarvan

I think we can debate evrything at every sensible forum... the point is just to respect DIFFERENCE of opinion... and that professionalism must be taught from schhol to madrassa from home to offices...
no harm in having different point of religion or all together difft religion...

one can have "difference" of opinion about everything but religious idiotics.

you can have difference of opinion about music and be A-OK

But hell will be down on us if we get tangled into "difference of opinion" about religion.

Religions do not allow such intellectual debates. Because you have Jannat on one side and jahannum on the other.

Religions by nature are set up that way. And thus should never be mixed with state.

Because power of state will corrupt the religion.

Hope you understand.

i think we have islamic roots but in army people respsect diff of opinion.... plus there are more things to agree then to differ in army... its not a pure religious accademic institution where religion is first thing to debate.. but an inst where your skills and professionalism, is reason for yours excel...
remeber, in ICBC test, even they don't allow to enter emotional people..

Historian,
Are you trying to say that ''breathing Islam'' makes a person, a taliban?Kindly elucidate the context of your statement.

Regards

Slav bhai, it is all about priorities.

if a soldier breathes love of Pakistan, he will remain loyal to Pakistan

if god forbid he breates Islam, then he will be loyal to a particular brand of Islam and thus can easilty be disloyal to Pakistan.

Talib-astards are just one such example.

Please note that attacks on GHQ, and other sensitive installations were only possible because some within our army were breathing Islam and not breathing Pakistan.

Hope you understand

i think we have islamic roots but in army people respsect diff of opinion....

Muslims may have Islamic roots.

But as Pakistanis we only have roots in our sacred soil called Pakistan.

And no religious Mullah Ayatullah can tell us otherwise.

Religion belongs only to Mosques and madrassahs. not within the barracks of our army.

In barracks only thing belongs is love of our land.

Once this love is taken away, those soldiers are just bunch of beardo mad men that let our senstive installations attacked and burnt to the ground by Islamists

@Oscar Sir it's time to close the thread @Slav Defence

Yeah. Now that you have spread enough of Mullah Ayatullah madness, it is time.

Oh bhai, this thread should not have been allowed to begin with.

But you as an OP started this $hite

Sadly

I know soldiers and How they behave I have several in family and I know others also

Yeah. and I hope none of those was directly or indirectly involved in attacks on GHQ and other senstive installations.

I sure hope

And I pray that every soldiers keeps Pakistan first and everything else secondary (even religion).

Slav bhai, it is all about priorities.

if a soldier breathes love of Pakistan, he will remain loyal to Pakistan

if god forbid he breates Islam, then he will be loyal to a particular brand of Islam and thus can easilty be disloyal to Pakistan.

Talib-astards are just one such example.

Please note that attacks on GHQ, and other sensitive installations were only possible because some within our army were breathing Islam and not breathing Pakistan.

Hope you understand

Talibans are not breathing Islam,please.Talibans are breathing extremism which has nothing to do with Islam.I ask you,if they were breathing Islam,then why wine bottles were recovered from their hideouts(school),why western tattoos were recovered from their bodies?why bar codes on their thighs were recovered?
Please my dear friend,do not mock religion by calling them muslims.I breathe Islam but that never made me intolerant towards any religion,and I can show you example of many.
Again,please clear up your concept..if you have any relative who serves in armed forces or atleast of your friend,then ask him about recoveries and reality found at operation zarb e azb.
They are hashashins of present and will be treated like in past.For this,our soldiers must be infact,encouraged to study religion,so that their faith that they are on right path becomes stronger as well as their objective regarding elimination of terrorists becomes clearer and sharper!

regards

Talibans are not breathing Islam,please.Talibans are breathing extremism which has nothing to do with Islam.I ask you,if they were breathing Islam,then why wine bottles were recovered from their hideouts(school),why western tattoos were recovered from their bodies?why bar codes on their thighs were recovered?
Please my dear friend,do not mock religion by calling them muslims.I breathe Islam but that never made me intolerant towards any religion,and I can show you example of many.
Again,please clear up your concept..if you have any relative who serves in armed forces or atleast of your friend,then ask him about recoveries and reality found at operation zarb e azb.
They are hashashins of present and will be treated like in past.For this,our soldeirs must be infact,encouraged to study religion,so that their faith that they are on right path becomes stronger as well as their objective regarding elimination of terrorists becomes clearer and sharper!

regards
Sir G close the thread

regards

Slave bhai jaan

Just a simple question.

How many drank wine before destroying our AWACS? I bet none!
How many drank wine before destroying our P-3s? I bet none!
How many drank wine before attacking our GHQ? I bet none!

you think Malik Ishaq maloon was drinking wine before killing our Shia Pakistani brothers? I bet you NOT!

I am talking about Jhangvis, and other Sunnis Shia extremist organizations who slowly got injected into our state security institutions

Resulting in horrible losses.

We have lost 60,000+ of our fellow Pakistanis.

Suicide bombings took away so many of us.

Now if someone can prove that all of such bombers were drinking wine before pushing that button

Well you may have a point.

Otherwise my sources tell me, that all of these bombers were inspired by Islamism.

Hope you see this side as well.

Thank you

Slave bhai jaan

Just a simple question.

How many drank wine before destroying our AWACS? I bet none!
How many drank wine before destroying our P-3s? I bet none!
How many drank wine before attacking our GHQ? I bet none!

you think Malik Ishaq maloon was drinking wine before killing our Shia Pakistani brothers? I bet you NOT!

I am talking about Jhangvis, and other Sunnis Shia extremist organizations who slowly got injected into our state security institutions

Resulting in horrible losses.

We have lost 60,000+ of our fellow Pakistanis.

Suicide bombings took away so many of us.

Now if someone can prove that all of such bombers were drinking wine before pushing that button

Well you may have a point.

Otherwise my sources tell me, that all of these bombers were inspired by Islamism.

Hope you see this side as well.

Thank you

Beta ji,I encourage you to meet any of army person who is serving or has served during operation zar b azb..go ahead..he will answer you :lol:
Now that is unfair,you are dragging up urban-racism-religio-extremism-illitracy-maulla-brigade while I am addressing about well known alims who never encourage you to cut each other's throats.

regards

They are hashashins of present and will be treated like in past.For this,our soldiers must be infact,encouraged to study religion,so that their faith that they are on right path becomes stronger as well as their objective regarding elimination of terrorists becomes clearer and sharper!

regards

Slave bhai

This is the problem.

When we discuss the impact of Islamism and its role in attacks on Pakistanis,

It is never supposed to be attack on Islam.

But guess what even a good friend like you felt that way. And that should never be the case.

We are looking at things like Khooni Chowk in Sawat's history.

Why should that be considered attack on Islam.

Sir G close the thread

Zarvan bhai

you have a long history of supporting extremism on this forum.

It is only recently that you have changed your tune and changed avatar.

But this thread (started by you) is an example that you have not changed at all.

Sorry to see

Slave bhai

This is the problem.

But guess what even a good friend like you felt that way. And that should never be the case.

Zarvan bhai

But this thread (started by you) is an example that you have not changed at all.

Sorry to see
I am still a very strict Muslim and I have not changed the stance. I have exactly same stane which I had from the day I joined PDF.

Beta ji,I encourage you to meet any of army person who is serving or has served during operation zar b azb..go ahead..he will answer you :lol:
Now that is unfair,you are dragging up urban-racism-religio-extremism-illitracy-maulla-brigade while I am addressing about well known alims who never encourage you to cut each other's throats.

regards
Bhai jaan
Thank fully our military breathes loyalty to Pakistan (they are perhaps the last bastion of Pakistan-first idology)

And this is why we saw this tremedous success against Islamist extremists throughout the country.

So in many ways (and based on my personal interaction and close relatives) they are as far away from the likes of Tariq jameel or Zarvan, as possible.

And that's a good thing.

Very good thing

I am still a very strict Muslim and I have not changed the stance. I have exactly same stane which I had from the day I joined PDF.

Strickt-ness can easily lead to extremism.

Hope you understand.

Slave bhai

This is the problem.

Zarvan bhai

Sorry to see

The problem is that I am getting impression as if you are blaming Islam as whole for recent misery.I am author of three chapter and three more articles regarding taliban's extremism,it's origin,it's franchise and exploitation by misinterpretation of Islam,plus foreign hands.See,religion has nothing to do with it-
The game plan has broader horizon.Our jawans are gifted with exceptional skills to distinguish between right and wrong because of making understanding regarding religion.I ask you,what is so wrong with it?what urban mulla brigade conflict has to do with it?what gali-muhalla-ki-masjid has to do with it.
If you want to encourage your jawans to fight against a group who looks like muslim,you must educate them about Islam whose every sect,be it sunni or shia teaches to remain loyal with state and God.
Let me make this clear to you that today people like Zarvan are result of confusion regarding religion...and to get wisdom regarding religion,teach them Islam.This will actually prevent them from becoming extremist since they will be enlightened that Islam is known as ''deen e mutawasta''
regards

@FaujHistorian
Bro...
Those TTP and like TTP elements just ised name of islam to bury their henious crimes..as US is using "democracy" to wage all wars.. here democracy is used as religion...
Islam, islamisim etc etc or any ideology is harmful, firstly, if its all evil... however, if its not evil, tehn forceful implication is evil.. for instance, no matter how much meat can be beneficial for health but forcing a vegeterian to eat meat would turned him against you...so now leaving all "relgions" like money, islma, democracy etc aside.. lets focus on topic...
"inviting a religious scholar"
1. we have to verify his audience. If he is Sunni and telling sunni audience to be more broader and compassionate by giving sunni ancestors example etc its good
2. If overall speaker is telling abstain from lie, stealing duty hours etc then its general message.. its just like inviting a motivational/public/psychological speaker..
3. why Professional instittes shuts themselves up to listen others. They are not conservative people.
Religion is a reality. People from all sphere of life encounter that.. So telling them in Professional life is liek a short course/training course which usually offer in armed forces. The question is just Controlling The content..
Malasiyan, and Turkish govt control teh content in sermons deliverd at mosques etc.. See how much harmony they have..
So my brother.. public speaking is like knife, fire, guns which may be used both ofr -ve and +ve aspects. The content defines which is waht

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom