What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

Do you worship Pakistani Army Generals? Are they you "gods"??
Why are you attacking me personally.

First you spread constipated conspiracy theories.
When challenged you drop down on your knees and start attacking in person.

Why?

Why are you attacking me personally.
You tried insulting my fallen relatives, you expect me to take that lightly? Why do you keep dancing around? Did i hurt your army idols lol. You probably worship every COAS in history, do you have a shrine for them? :D

@Zarvan
Thanks for sharing but,
I must say you should not share such things here these people just see all moulanas with same glass.
Before commenting has any of you ever listen to his bayan?
Very sad to read such comments !
You believe in Zarvan.
Look his views about our army.

He has unique Mask. When he wears it , then you will see him as biggest patriot but when you putoff the mask there is animal inside it.
Just watch his real views about our army . Wakeup. Don't fall in the trap of terrorist apologists.

Attachments

• 1439072752458.jpg
    1439072752458.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 36
You believe in Zarvan.
Look his views about our army.

He has unique Mask. When he wears it , then you will see him as biggest patriot but when you putoff the mask there is animal inside it.
Just watch his real views about our army . Wakeup. Don't fall in the trap of terrorist apologists.

I dont follow or believe anyone on this forum
Everyone got a negative side , no one is saint here
And please,
Dont quote me i have no interest in debate over religious issues.
Religious topics are banned on PDF
but still just because you guys have opportunity to bash Moulana Tariq jameel
the thread is still open so carry on.
Linking every moulana with taliban is your typical mindset
keep the hatred to yourself.

i have a great deal of respect for Maulana Shaab & i rate him very high compared to others, reasons are very clear and simple, i have yet to come across any saying from him in which he preach hate or favour one sect over another... I see no harm in him giving lecture to PAF officers, as long as they are mutually beneficial to all sects... and i am pretty sure the guidelines would have been provided :)
btw i am talking about Mulana Tariq not Zarwan @Peaceful Civilian :P :P :P

Taliban and tableegi jamaat are boht Deobundi. Taliban favour political violence/jihaad or qatal in the name of Islam while tableegi try to propagate Islam by peaceful means/preaching without jabar/force..Are they two different branch of deobundi ? Some peopel say that taliban are political struggle or political wing of deobundi while tabeelgi is non political

now all these brelvi, deobundi follow same imam which is imam abu hanifa..Strange

You do not even answer the points. Your views are primitive at best. Muslim spain was secular, pir roshan was secular, akbar was secular and initiated din e ilahi, so was ibn rushd. You give a bad image of Islam. Ireland adopted secularism and advanced greatly.

I guess pointing out the benefits of secularism to conservatives and orthodoxists is futile. You may never come to understand the benefits of such a system.
Yes secularism is kufr and Akbar is a known traitor of Islam. You giving example of Akbar tells How big fitnah secularism is

Quoting Roshini biggest liars and cheats Molana never said this liars @SecularNationalist

Lies upon lies being told by fraud seculars

Last edited:
I hate this man because he did not condemn the deaths of 150 kids in peshawar.Another worthless mullah is popular among backward religious pakistanis.
Because he is coward. And he don't want his life in danger. Baki dunia jae bayshak bhaar mein. They will never speak openly against terrorists, hence he is safe and sound.

Pakistan is a conservative muslim nation

The haramis and beghairat types wont change that

For muslims and the vast majority of Pakistani soldiers are indeed conservative muslims just like the vast pakistani population will seek out islamic knowledge, lectures, etc

So will soldiers, so either we accept that we are a conservative muslim state and people snd take ownership of religious islamic lectures and information our soldiers receive

Or we like idiots try to ban or control it risking soldiers being influenced by scholars whose sermons we have no control over

We are a muslim state, with a conservative muslim population, made so we can be muslims without fear

The overly liberal types do not represent the pakistani people
Just STFU idiot.

Just STFU idiot.

You are a minority, the largely conservative pakistani people and soldiers will rip you limb from limb if you speak some of the crap you say on PDF in front of them. Dont ever think you represent the Pakistani people, you only represent your ilk

Now the reality that you burger eating, drunk liberal types don't get

Either we control the islamic sermons that our soldiers get or we risk them being influenced by sermons and imams we have no control over

The army MUST cater for our soldiers religious requirements, this way we know our soldiers dont have any sectarian or extreme views being thrust on them

The more imam's and islamic sermons the better

Aslong as the sermons are islamic no muslim or Pakistani should have a problem

Of course if you want beghairati and alcohol flowing through out Pakistan then of course you would hate muslim soldiers listening to things about islam, quran or prophet Muhammad pbuh

You are a minority, the largely conservative pakistani people and soldiers will rip you limb from limb if you speak some of the crap you say on PDF in front of them. Dont ever think you represent the Pakistani people, you only represent your ilk

Now the reality that you burger eating, drunk liberal types don't get

Either we control the islamic sermons that our soldiers get or we risk them being influenced by sermons and imams we have no control over

The army MUST cater for our soldiers religious requirements, this way we know our soldiers dont have any sectarian or extreme views being thrust on them

The more imam's and islamic sermons the better

Aslong as the sermons are islamic no muslim or Pakistani should have a problem

Of course if you want beghairati and alcohol flowing through out Pakistan then of course you would hate muslim soldiers listening to things about islam, quran or prophet Muhammad pbuh
After the school attack now people are realizing the true worth of low life mullah loving jahil arseholes like you.Trust me your days in this country are outnumbered. In my real life i actually have the honor of beating people like you and you will meet the same fate i bet .Insulting secularism is just like insulting MA jinnah the founder .
Every dead mullah and his supporter is one less terrorist to worry about.

After the school attack now people are realizing the true worth of low life mullah loving jahil arseholes like you.Trust me your days in this country are outnumbered. In my real life i actually have the honor of beating people like you and you will meet the same fate i bet .Insulting secularism is just like insulting MA jinnah the founder .
Every dead mullah and his supporter is one less terrorist to worry about.

Has the school attack made Pakistani muslims into kaffir?????????

That they should stop reading Quran, listening to sermons about our faith or about the life of our prophet

You secular/liberal types wont break the iman of our people and soldiers

If you really want a lesson in pain and brutality why dont you declare the glories of your secularism over islam in the middle if a bazaar or too a group of soldiers or police men

You will be lynched son, dont pretend to declare the pakistani people akin to your kind

Any Pakistani will hate the likes of the TTP but this does not extend to us becoming haramis

Has the school attack made Pakistani muslims into kaffir?????????

That they should stop reading Quran, listening to sermons about our faith or about the life of our prophet

You secular/liberal types wont break the iman of our people and soldiers

If you really want a lesson in pain and brutality why dont you declare the glories of your secularism over islam in the middle if a bazaar or too a group of soldiers or police men

You will be lynched son, dont pretend to declare the pakistani people akin to your kind

Any Pakistani will hate the likes of the TTP but this does not extend to us becoming haramis
Your religious dimwit listen the TV shows and things around you.There is very little islamic and i am proud to say at least seculars and liberals can express their feelings.Bring on your sharia law if you have guts. Some a$$hole like zia did damage but still cannot completely change the pakistan MA jinnah opted for,it,s just a matter of when people of pakistan will make this country a "Peoples republic of Pakistan" and there is nothing a child molesting,halva eating,bomb making mullah like you do about it.
No mullah condemned that school attack which means they are no less than TTP.

Your religious dimwit listen the TV shows and things around you.There is very little islamic and i am proud to say at least seculars and liberals can express their feelings.Bring on your sharia law if you have guts. Some a$$hole like zia did damage but still cannot completely change the pakistan MA jinnah opted for,it,s just a matter of when people of pakistan will make this country a "Peoples republic of Pakistan" and there is nothing a child molesting,halva eating,bomb making mullah like you do about it.
Finally you are safe as long as you are saying this crap behind your computer screen.I swear i will beat the shit out if i ever get my hands on a some radical mullah.But i don,t need to do that your views are so constipated and you will soon end up in some unmarked grave.

You liberal harami types are pissing in the wind if you think the largely conservative, traditional, religiously motivated population of Pakistan will suddenly abandon islam for whichever nonsense liberal cool aid you are peddling

You and the TTP types are two sides of the same coin, both trying to force the Pakistani people to accept a ideology which goes against the moderate muslim norm

If you keep pushing your luck then both of you will be hanging from your balls from the nearest lampost

In my personal opinion not to offend anybody Tablighi kal mind kal kiya ho jaye turns against and we loose precious equipment. We need moderate people in armed forces and strictly protest that no ulema of such kind allowed to visit armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom