What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

I watched his sermon on TV today... found him to be quiet sane ...

Listening to him is like taking expired medicine, no harm less benefit but in the long run it shows its damages. While uttering good points he commits an act 'dandi marna' that listeners swallow in a row.

Things have gone official level that gives me courage to use harsh words. HE is mother fucka, abuses his father and destroys order in which God has created this world.

Our national anthem contains the word 'Khuda' and he prohibits the use of this word. Hypocracy of our armed forces is AT ITS BEST.

MEN AT THEIR BEST!!!

As i said i am not judging anyone. I am yet to come across anyone living a life as a muslim who sees these western concepts as there ideals.

The western mindsets have always been trying to be more western that is not something new or recent.

This is not our culture nor our religion. what our ancestors died for while migrating at the time of partition was definitely not for these western concepts. We could have fot secularism while staying in India and maybe better. Why bother travel a long way and leave everything behind in such dangerous conditions for no obvious reason.
But one has to change according to the time .

People of Pakistan be prepared this army will welcome Daesh in this region. There'll be major fight between moderate and extreme factions of army. As someone said only one 'S' was required. It'll be 'ISIS'.

Distillation in army is yet to happen.

But one has to change according to the time .

India was supposed to be a Hindu State as per partition but what happened there afterwards. Muslims and Sikhs got highest positions. In Pakistan talent goes down the drain all 'master pieces' become PMs and presidents. We've only patent word 'Hipo-crate'.

And what was the Pakistan of Iqbal?
Because Iqbal did not want Pakistan at all in the first place. He wanted a union state with India where Muslims were independent economically and socially...and most of all he was the foremost critique of all Moulana Tariq Jameel types.

You are wrong here. There are two phases of Iqbal's vision. First he visioned a united India but with time he understood we are very different to them and eventually he envisioned an islamic country where we were supposed to live under the Islamic rule. You can refer to his poetry and you will notice the shift in his perception.

Just like all the self-righteous religious nuts, you don't seem to have a clue of what you are talking about. I have read your posts more than once but still can't figure out what exactly it is that you are trying to say !

Just FYI, you have no authority to speak for anyone but yourself so stop telling us what Pakistanis want and don't want. Whether someone wants to be religious or secular in Pakistan or elsewhere, is none of your business.

Agreed i have no right to speak about all Pakistanis and the same applies on you and anyone else.

There is mob who is trying to further the concept of secularism since our independence. We are neither that nor this at the moment. And i dont really see it happening anyways in the near future.

I will sum it up for you.

1- Secularism is disbelief for a muslim.

2- It is a western concept that is not going to work in our religious setup. We are still adjusting to democracy since last 60 years and it is shit of a democracy where you get metros and flyovers rather than food and honorable jobs.

3- Our people and culture does not encourage secular mentality.

4- We are not a religiously governed state but at least we havent announced our rebellion towards Allah.

5- If people of pakistan choose secularism it is indeed their choice. Then i ask a question why did we have to separate from India. We would have gotten the same thing there. All those lives lost in vain.

6- Anyone who is so fond of secularism can opt for so many countries in the world and live there easily. I will do the same if Pakistan choose secularism.

7- It is a twisted concwot which will drain the remaining morals from our society.

Listening to him is like taking expired medicine, no harm less benefit but in the long run it shows its damages. While uttering good points he commits an act 'dandi marna' that listeners swallow in a row.

Things have gone official level that gives me courage to use harsh words. HE is mother fucka, abuses his father and destroys order in which God has created this world.

Our national anthem contains the word 'Khuda' and he prohibits the use of this word. Hypocracy of our armed forces is AT ITS BEST.

MEN AT THEIR BEST!!!

Did you forget to take your pill today?

Did you forget to take your pill today?

Just wait be.ta a bitter pill is ahead nation of Pakistan will've to swallow. You got dirty bom for India. Now you'll use it on each other, moderate vs extreme elements in the forces. Your fatha Baghdadi will monitor all this.

This scum is found in PAF. My farewell salute to PAF.

Just wait be.ta a bitter pill is ahead nation of Pakistan will've to swallow. You got dirty bom for India. Now you'll use it on each other, moderate vs extreme elements in the forces. Your fatha Baghdadi will monitor all this.

This scum is found in PAF. My farewell salute to PAF.
With all due respect are you pakistani hindu?

I want to share my personal experience and first interaction with tablegi Jamat. I was in class 10th student of pre medical. I was bright student and used to secure good marks. I used to think about scientific concept in my free time and it was my favourite hobby. I used to question from all science teachers of my school. Brilliant teacher used to welcome my questions and they
Loved to have student like me in the class. However some disliked me because they were unable to reply at times and it was embracing situation for them. To cut the story short we studied Darwin theory of evolution and it was an eye opener for me. I felt my community, my parents and my society betrayed me. Everyone taught me about existence of God and creation of mankind and universe but to me Darwin theory of evolution was more logical. It was appealing and I started debates with close ones about existence of God. No one could convince me about creation of Universe and existence of
GOD. Instead they were looking at me as I am foolish. I concluded every religion is the collection of lies and there is no God in the Universe. I decided I am no more muslim because religion is all about lies. After few days It was difficult for me to sleep at night. I felt I lost something very precious. Something moved out from my heart. It was unbearable for me anymore. I decided lets say there is the little possibility of existence of God I must talk to him. I used to pray at night sleeples on my bed Oh God if you exist tell me the right path and clear my doubts. If true religion is Christianity I will turn to be a christian irrespective of any threat from society if it is any other I will do the same. I prayed Oh God if you can't guide me it means you can't hear me or you don't exist at all. If there is no guidance from you it means you don't exists at all.

These were my prayers for a month or so. Here comes a tableegi jamat in my village for the first time. There was an officer from merchant navy outside my door calling me for Mughrab prayer. I argued there is no God why should I pray? he was soft and we started this conversation about exsistance of God. He was completely different from people I met earlier in my life. He told me even if you don't believe about exsistance of God visit me in mosque and we will continue our debate. I visited mosque for debate not for prayer. It was difficult for me to control my tears when I discovered creator of this universe after meeting with tableegi jamat. I am thankful to Allah Almighty for introducing me with these good souls.

With all due respect are you pakistani hindu?

"Knowledge/wisdom is the lost property of the Believer, let him claim it wherever he finds it"

If i learn anything from Hinduism does it make me Hindu. From Christianity, Sikhism, Jainism, does it make me that.

'Salik' is a person who is in journey. A journey of within or journey of outer world. Every human is Salik. These; Islam, Hinduism, Jainism, Budhism etc., are stations. You stop there, you learn something, take what you want and move ahead. Some people're on other stations. Why do we hate or criticize them. They're doing their part of journey. So, our journey is continued.

What if a Shia preacher gathered Shia army personal and give a lecture in some army hall? Army need to stay away from politicalize mullahs or preachers or at least keep it secret.

Agreed i have no right to speak about all Pakistanis and the same applies on you and anyone else.

There is mob who is trying to further the concept of secularism since our independence. We are neither that nor this at the moment. And i dont really see it happening anyways in the near future.

I will sum it up for you.

1- Secularism is disbelief for a muslim.

2- It is a western concept that is not going to work in our religious setup. We are still adjusting to democracy since last 60 years and it is shit of a democracy where you get metros and flyovers rather than food and honorable jobs.

3- Our people and culture does not encourage secular mentality.

4- We are not a religiously governed state but at least we havent announced our rebellion towards Allah.

5- If people of pakistan choose secularism it is indeed their choice. Then i ask a question why did we have to separate from India. We would have gotten the same thing there. All those lives lost in vain.

6- Anyone who is so fond of secularism can opt for so many countries in the world and live there easily. I will do the same if Pakistan choose secularism.

7- It is a twisted concwot which will drain the remaining morals from our society.

A long pointless rant once again. The debate is about secularism of the state, not individuals. State is not a person so it cannot follow Islam or any other religion. Society is not a person either, its made of individuals who should be free to choose whatever they want to believe in, or not believe in.

Your argument regarding partition is utter nonsense, sorry to say.

The state cannot itself be secular. The people make it secular. Unless the people arent secular the state cant be. As you said state is not a person so it cannot follow secularism. It will follow what its people want it to follow.

Islamic law for instance tells you that for stealing chop off the hand. While the secular government says 1 year jail. How can you be following islam in this secular state when it is not letting you to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom